Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #121  

Height: 5`2

Hi ladies.
I havent been doing so good. But I am hoping to get back on the ban wagon soon!
Old 09-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #122  
banned

hey bunny!
its ok, ive been op and struggling and the scale is being outrageously nasty im tryin not to be dn but its hard.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #123  
Chocoholic

Yes, I do. but I really need support.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:39 PM   #124  
banned

hi lucky!
youve come to the right place~! i need it too right now....god i must get bk to my ww meeting!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:24 PM   #125  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Hey andreaphilip3, I'll have to take you with me to my meeting on Friday Morning. I know..... but I will in my mind. I'm going to have to come there and kick you in the butt.....LOL but in the meanwhile..... here's a hug to see if you can get over this....

TTYL
Kim
Old 09-13-2006, 11:12 PM   #126  
banned

lol kim!
thank you sweetie.... that was sweet. the killer part is ive been op, forcing myself through workouts, etc. its so hard. im good bout accepting gains when deserved(like will prob be next week as i plan to let myself off the hook mon for my bday bc im really feelin the need for a break even if its just 1 day)
hope youre day went great!!
thanks for the support!((((( )))) im planning on my meeting 10-7 for sure. wish i could go sooner though. oh well
Old 09-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 245/217/150

Height: 5'6.5"

I am so Excited...I just found out that a WW Meeting started 5 minutes down the road...I was going to one that was 45 minutes away. So next week It is back to meetings for me. I know I am heavier then the last time I weighed in, but it is a new start.

I have done ok this week.

Andrea... I understand your need for a break. I feel like all I do it think about food. What is my next meal goingto be? How many points is it? Do I have enough to accomadate it? All I do is obsess about food. I dont want to do that. but I know I have to in order to get this under control. Maybe not to the extent that I do but I am a number and detail person...I Have to know everything.

Hope things go better....Happy Birthday!

Wendy
Old 09-14-2006, 09:31 AM   #128  
Chocoholic

Thank you girls for replying. It means alot. I wourk at a desk in a cube all day and don't see much of my co-workers. You are my life line. I mean it. I did ok last night 9/13/06. But I tried to exercise and had some swelling in my right foot this am. I plan to continue to try. I did weigh myself last night and was 224 not bad-not good. So I will keep trying. Thanks again foar responding. by the way and congrats.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:37 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Keep it up ladies. You're all doing the right stuff! Just keep pulling yourselves back up and you'll be fine. This time around, I am telling myself "I will not obsess about food, I will not obsess about food" That's what finally did me in last time. My every waking moment was thinking about what I was eating next and it got way out of control.

Christmas is only 14 1/2 weeks away. One week at a time.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:26 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 218.8/198/135

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies,

I know that you all created this challenge a few weeks ago so I hope that it is not to late to join. I do WW from home and I am thinking qbout signing up for that Push tv thing. I haven't weighed myself lately but last friday when I was at the doctor's she told me I had lost 9 pounds since the last time I was there. Well my Christmas goal is going to be 25 pounds. I have never been able to stick to anything so I don't want to overwhelm myself.

You guys seem to be a good group of ladies and you all are on a roll. So keep up the good work and I hope to be on my way to losing 25 pounds.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #131  

All are welcome e.mccoy

I guess I don't know the push tv thing?
Old 09-14-2006, 11:49 AM   #132  
banned

well good mornin ladies! and ((((( ))))) to all of you for bein so swet to me! you guys all mean alot to me as well. esp since i havent made it to a meeting yet. and to those who are restarting meetings i envy you. i hope with all my heart that on 10/7 i will be returning. thanks for the bday wishes and all the support i wouldnt make it through this mess w/o you guys!

welcome E!! it doesnt matter....all are welcome at any time

whats up rose? keep luggin! yeah i really do need a break so im taking Monday off&am allowing myself Lunch&dinner at 2 of my fav restaurants. plus my mom will be happy cuz she been on me lately to go w her to one of em. i think im burned out on the constant planning. im on core and its great and all, but you have to always have core food around in some ways its not as flexible as flex.
the scale is coming bk down so we'll see what happens n sat.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:17 AM   #133  

Nibs - good luck at weigh in this a.m.!!!!

Andrea - I hope you are on OP so you can have a great day on Monday for your b'day. Sometimes we just need a day like that. But plan for it and don't give up afterwards. Pick right back up and come back to us.

Luckymom1 - how have the last couple of days gone? Writing everything down? Planning? Water? Report please.

Everyone should check in and let us know how they are doing. I have another FB game tonight. I need to plan ahead what I'm eating before I get there. Those hotdogs and pizza smell so good if you go hungry.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #134  
banned

mornin guys!
hey rose! wtg on your 1st week! thanks for the support!!! dont worry... im NOT lettin it go past monday bc i absolutely cant.

this week has been ****. i still cant figure out why af got me so bad when ive gone through 2 other cycles and had decent losses! its so frustrating!! im greatful the weekend is coming so that i can use my weekly points to kill off some of the cravings w/o having to wait to monday. thats another thing...ive never had such bad cravings this time of the month since starting ww. its aweful.
rose can you plan 12 points for some pizza and maybe bring a salad and some fruit? or ive got yummy recipes for potato and macaroni salads that are ww friendly and yummy and filling. holleriff you want them.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:24 AM   #135  

I'm going to have a whole grain bread sandwich with deli chicken, loads of tomatoes and lettuce before I go. I'm also putting a baggie of popcorn in my stuff for snacking while everyone else eats in the stands (and of course, my trusty bottle of water)
Closed Thread