3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Valentine's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/71010-valentines-day-challenge.html)

osborn 02-07-2006 08:32 AM

Closer to my goal after WI this morning.
Down 1.8 pounds for a total of 42.8!!
Pretty good after a bad work week.
Good luck to everyone that hasn't WI this week!!

Bobaloola 02-07-2006 12:39 PM

Hey all... tonight's WI, so I'm praying I'm on my way to my V-day goal! :) I also have an NSV... I'm wearing 14s today!! :carrot: :D :carrot: :D It's been 8 months or more since i could say that. I'm so happy!!! Gotta keep this ball rolling!

angel-eyes 02-07-2006 03:56 PM

WOOHOOOO :cheer: Bobaloola :cheer: woooohooooooo congratulations on the 14's !!!! Its a nice feeling isn't it? WTG

Hildy 02-07-2006 07:44 PM

I was down .6 at weigh in, happy though I was in for a gain! I am going for a big loss this week, my goal is three pounds and so far so good!

Congrats on the losses everyone and the smaller clothes that is the best feeling in the world!
So I am setting a new vday goal of three pounds! It is crunch time..no pun intended

jackie o 02-08-2006 03:50 PM

cryket ,so happy for your weight loss, that's great. can you tell me if you feel hungry a lot? I went ww on Monday just doing it at home my self, I am so hungry all the time I just keep thinking what can I eat. I have been on low carb for the last 7 years. and was doing ok and not hungry, because I could eat meat and it made me full, but maybe I am doing some thing wrong . like I said I am not that informed about the points yet, I can eat veggies and they don't count ? is that right? thanks jackie o

Bobaloola 02-08-2006 04:55 PM

Well WI showed me down 1.8. Not bad... was hoping for more, but you can't look a gifthorse in the mouth! LOL :)

angel-eyes 02-09-2006 12:00 AM

woohooo Bobaloola.....Open up and say..."AHHHH" :D WTG on the weight loss!!!

Hildy 02-09-2006 08:31 AM

Time to update my tracker, I go by my home scale can bear to change it to the ww scale a difference of about 5 pounds with clothes..ughh! Anyway down about a pound and a half since last time...I fought the evil food demons last night and won! I was out of points early and didn't dip into my flex points...huge accomplishment

"Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it."-unknown

angel-eyes 02-09-2006 11:56 AM

WTG Hildy!!! I know the feeling.....sometimes "THE KITCHEN IS CLOSED" helps me alot. hehe....I clean up, and shut off all the lights and try NOT to go back in. GOOD JOB!!

cryket34 02-09-2006 12:33 PM

Jackie o Thank you~ No I dont feel hungry anymore~ I have been doing weight watchers since 01 but quit last summer and rejoined in October. I have been doing this for 16 weeks now. I find my stomache shrinking and not as hungry~ I make sure I get all my water in that helps. If I feel like i am getting hungry I go and find something to do~ I do a lot of cross-stitch and that helps me. Yes most veggies are no points. I eat alot of green beans and peas. Its hard for me at times cause I am not a big veggie person. I also try to find low point foods. I do lower points for breakfast and lunch and than I try to use most my points for dinner. If you need any help or any question feel free to ask me or leave me personal message here and I can email you

mamahulk 02-12-2006 10:07 AM

I did it.

Last Monday I thought I would not make my V day challenge but I did it. I am down to 238lbs. Haven't been that low in 2 years!!!!! YEA I did it. I am so excited and so motivated to keep going. I can't get the wight ticker to work so I can't change my size. But now I know I am loosing. YEA!!!!
Just had to share my news.:D

Chrissy1175 02-13-2006 07:25 PM

WTG mamahulk...I know just how you feel. I thought as recently as Saturday that I wasn't going to met my V-day goal. But I did!!! So YEAH for US!!!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
I'm happy you're down to a weight you haven't been in a while. Isn't it just the most wonderful feeling? I'm down to 210, which I haven't been in just about 4 years. And just think...every point we lose is another "first time in _ years." We get to have this wonderful feeling over and over again!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

cryket34 02-14-2006 08:13 AM

Weighed in last night ~ I stayed the same~ I am okay with that, least I didnt gain. Just gotta work harder next week and thats going to be tough ~ We are going on vacation

osborn 02-14-2006 11:21 AM

I am sorry to say - I didn't meet my Valentine Day goal. I had a bad week (not too much eating - but I think the the feeling good ) So I will keep going on a St. Patty's Challenge and see if I can get that
Once this migraine goes away maybe it will be better

Hildy 02-15-2006 09:53 AM

I hit my mini v day goal whoo whoo!
great job everybody see at the St pattys day challenge