3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Valentine's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/71010-valentines-day-challenge.html)

Freedom&Light 01-02-2006 07:19 PM

:bravo:

luckyduck 01-03-2006 12:32 AM

Count me in, i'm planning on being down 10 pounds by the 14th, for my three year anniversery with the boy. GO US!

Hildy 01-03-2006 10:01 AM

my first meeting was great and I think I have got my husband off to a great start! It wasn't easy though he has a huge appetite and I had to convince hm that what he was going to eat would fill him up! I really enjoyed the meeting and got updated tools. Can't beat the free registration! well good luck on your challenges we can do it!

bbbabe 01-03-2006 10:51 AM

Hi I am new here. I started WW this morning. Can I join you guys in this challenge? I would like to lose 10lbs by then.

Jaaaacki21 01-03-2006 01:01 PM

I'm so glad we have a lot of people in the challenge. Welcome everyone and heres to us all meeting our goals.:cheer:

Den@ 01-03-2006 02:04 PM

I'd like to join the Valentine's Day Challenge. I'll shoot for 5 lbs. since I'm a slow loser. I already did 1/2 an hour of exercise this morning and hope to do another 1/2 hour later on today. Good luck, everyone.
Dena

Jaaaacki21 01-03-2006 06:37 PM

I still haven't gone back to WW for an official weigh in. I'm shooting for early Friday morning.

How did everyone do today with their points?

I bought some WW cakes and could eat the whole box. I love them.

osborn 01-03-2006 06:48 PM

-1.4 at todays meeting - made me feel pretty good since I wasn't "sparkling good" on New years Eve. Now I am going to exercise!!

huntersmommy 01-04-2006 07:37 AM

okay i'm ready to go girls how is everyone doing. lost 1 pound 4 oz this past week next weigh in is tuesday. gotta drink that water and keep moving and stay on plan. we can do this girls :)

mom2allgirls 01-04-2006 10:50 AM

I am down 1.5 :carrot:

bbbabe 01-04-2006 11:02 AM

:hug: yeah for the weight loose!

i dont weigh in until Monday.

I stayed on points yesterday. I also did the Jillian Michaels frontside DVD. It was hard.

I bought the lemon cakes from ww, they are only 1pt each i admit i had 2 of them plus fat free hot chocolate which is fine but my question is dont I need to stop that snacking? I mean is eating 2 ww cakes the same as eating 2 reg twinkies, not calorie wise but emotionally, I cant explain what I mean. :?:

bbbabe 01-04-2006 11:03 AM

duh weight lost! not loose, that how i want my pants to feel lol

Jaaaacki21 01-04-2006 02:31 PM

bbbabe~I too am a WW cake lover. I could eat a whole box a day. I suppose it is the same as eating twinkies but you know that these are much better for you and a great substitute. So I would say as long as you are staying on track with points, eating your veggies, drinking water, etc. then a treat once a day is OK. JMO.

Den@ 01-04-2006 02:35 PM

This is Day 2 of week 1. So far so good. I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Feeling pretty good right now. Congratulations to all the losers this week.

bbbabe, I know what you mean about whether or not to snack. For me, it's better if I snack on veggies. Even 1 pt. cakes can lead to 2 pts, then to 3 pts. Next thing you know the whole box is gone and no ponts for dinner.LOL
Dena

osborn 01-04-2006 02:40 PM

Just dont get down and keep the momentum. If you fall or even slide off the wagon - dont dwell on it - jump right back on.
I am also a WW cake lover - the lemon ones are awesome. I keep them handy when I want something sweet or just need an evening snack.
We can do this