3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Valentine's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/71010-valentines-day-challenge.html)

dolphinlover 01-21-2006 11:52 AM

Hi everyone---i did not drop out--I was taken out --by the flu!! As I lay in bed for the last almost week, I kept thinking this wasn't the way I wanted to lose weight!! The funny thing is, I made my hubby take me to weigh in Fri, and I'd only dropped a pound. rats. Anyway, it's a pound closer to my goal, right? I'm almost recovered, but now my 13 yo is starting to cough. *sigh*
It helps so much to get hints and support here!! Have a great weekend!
Michelle

MissyA 01-21-2006 03:04 PM

Today was my weigh in day and I lost.... drum roll ...... 3 lbs! I was so excited! Only 7 more to go before big V day. When I first said ten lbs I didn't think I could hit but now I think I just might.

cryket34 01-23-2006 07:40 PM

Just checking in havent been on much been dealing with my badly abcessed tooth, it got into my sinuses and had tooth pulled but still has sinus infection and now ear infection and pink eye .

On good note i weighed in tonight and lost 1.5 pounds~ Puts me at 21 pounds lost now

MissyA 01-23-2006 10:38 PM

cryket... Way to go !
I had an abcessed tooth this summer and that pain is horrendous! I thought it was worse than child birth! Not to mention adding the sinus infection, ear infection and pink eye. Hope you are feeling better soon!

osborn 01-24-2006 08:30 AM

Today's WI

I went to WI this morning. I am down another 1.6 pounds.
I just may get to my V-Day goal!! :carrot:

luckyduck 01-26-2006 01:58 PM

WI last night....only down .4! But i'm at 30 now so i'm soooooo happy! I did drink a ton of water yesterday too, not realizining oooooh well. Next week in gonna be big, I can feel it!

Den@ 01-27-2006 12:38 PM

I'm proud to say I've been super good, have been exercising and drinking my water. Since I'm a slow loser, I was happy to see I lost 1/2 a pound. I'll take it! This is a total of 5 lbs. lost since the beginning of this challenge. I'm feeling a lot better these days. Let's keep up the great work!
Dena

osborn 01-27-2006 12:46 PM

I always try to limit my drink (water) intake the day of weight in - then I really drink alot during the meeting and after to get at lest 48 ounces for the day - but I have been getting 60 oz almost daily
Congrats to all on the weight loss!!

Chrissy1175 01-27-2006 07:57 PM

Is it too late to join in?

Hello ladies. My name is Chrissy. I've been doing WW this time around since 12/29. I've lost a total of 9lbs so far:carrot:, but I'm thinking I've gained some back this week. Not sure why...Last week when I was really off program I lost 3lbs. This week I've been OP everyday, only going into my FPs once and my home scale says I've gained 5lbs. Kinda sad about that. Any thoughts on why that happened? I'm so confused. :( I was feeling really discouraged until I rediscovered this site while surfin' the 'net one day. I've just read all your posts and you've all inspired me. Is it too late to set a V-day goal? I'd like to lose 10lbs but I think I'll set my goal of 5lbs for now. Anyone got any meal ideas? I'm tired of Smart Ones, which, even though taste good, get old after a while. TIA for the support. :D

healthygoals 01-27-2006 11:21 PM

Luckyduc and Den you are both doing great. I know you can make your goals. Keep up the great work. It looks like we are all coming out of the holiday slump we were all struggling with. Let's put our Hearts into the Valentines Day challenge.

angel-eyes 01-28-2006 10:31 AM

Good Morning!! :coffee: Sorry I've been MIA for awhile....dh has been on holidays and we've either been out doing things or he's been hogging the puter. :ink: Sounds like alot has been going on.....congratulations to the losers!! Ds has a birthday today and dh's is tommorow....HELP!!!....cake, cake and more cake!!! :hb: Thankfully ds wanted a DQ cake, so soft serve icecream is a bit more tolerable than cake with high fat icing!!!

Yesterday was a victory day for me as I was able to resist Krispy Kreme donuts that we brought to ds's classroom for snack. It wasn't so much the donuts, as to NOT eating while everyone else was eating. Some leftovers came home, and they sat on the counter for the longest while until it was dessert time at dinner. This was a huge victory since its the smell that hits you well before you actually open the box!!! :carrot:

Cryket.....You and me kiddo....2 weeks ago I had 2 crowns done and a filling and its still killing me AND I haven't even got the permanent crowns yet. Taking extrastrength tylenol repeatedly ....and still waking up every night due to the pain and throbbing. OVercooked pasta is still very painful to chew on the troubled side. :yikes: Hopefully you are feeling better now.

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

Hildy 01-28-2006 11:58 AM

Hey everybody, sorry I have been lurking around more on the groundhog thread, one goal at a time I spose! I think I might already have hit my vday goal but I will weigth till monday my official weigh in day at the meeting, My tracker is based on my home weight, I can't bring myself to change it to the ww scale! ughh. I hope everyone has a great weekend I am just getting over a cold and I am going dancing tonight whoo hoo!

angel-eyes 01-29-2006 11:35 AM

Well I survived ds's birthday yesterday with minimal damage. :carrot: I can't believe he's already 8 yo!!! Had his friends over for cake...(dq icecream cake) and presents and then without too much chaos, whisked them all off to see the new "Nanny McFee" movie!!! Really really cute!! HIghly reccomend it for the young kids. When we got back, it was here's your loot party bag...THANKS FOR COMING!!! hehe, thats the way I like'em. LOL

Today is day #2 of the birthday marathon.....its dh's day!!! :hb: He's not a sweet cake kinda guy, besides we still have left over icecream cake if he wants any, but we will go out for a nice bday dinner. Probably a steakhouse, since he LOVES his MEAT!!! I'll be okay today though, restaurants don't phase me anymore.....I get what I want(mostly grilled shrimp and side of veggies) almost everytime....I don't even look at what else is available. LOVE SHRIMP!!!

Hildy.....The more the merrier I say!!! I find the more I post, the more I stay OP. Don't worry....we're not the jealous type!! lol...:D

Hildy 01-30-2006 04:33 PM

I met my goal Yeah! Now lets focus on St pattys day! Anybody start a thread?

cryket34 01-30-2006 08:35 PM

I just weighed in tonight ~ I lost 2.5 pounds i am now at 23 pounds lost.

Good luck everyone