3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Valentine's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/71010-valentines-day-challenge.html)

bbbabe 01-11-2006 04:40 PM

hi everyone and welcome

well i gained weight! 4 lbs ugh gugh ugh

Jaaaacki21 01-11-2006 11:07 PM

ditzeechick: I'm on my fourth time back. Its nice to save the fees but I find the support is helping me.

BBBabe, you'll do better next week!! I just know it.

dolphinlover 01-12-2006 10:20 AM

Hi all,

Can I join? I just started WW last Fri, and I have high hopes for success. Is 10 # a reasonable goal for V-day? I am 5'6 and started at 204 last Fri. I am having trouble with the water, but am addicted to Lipton diet green tea and go through about 4 a day. Have a great day!

osborn 01-12-2006 10:30 AM

Please do join - I think a new member to WW losing 10 pounds in 4-5 weeks is do-able. It will give you something to work for.
Good luck to you and everyone try to obtain that Valentine's Day goal!!

luckyduck 01-12-2006 02:25 PM

Hey y'all. I had WI last nite and i'm up .4 I don't really see how though, it was a great week! It might have been something to do with I forgot about the whole eating a lite lunch and not drinknig truck loads of water b4......also toms coming so persnaps. Oh well, all considering, it's all uphill from here, and we can dooooooooowit!!

cryket34 01-13-2006 07:31 AM

Just a quick check in~ Sorry i have been MIA , I have been very sick since Tuesday. I ended up going to ER Tuesday night. I had a abcessed tooth. I went to dentist yesterday to get it pulled it was a really bad abcessed it got in my sinuses too. My first tooth pulled. I still feel very run down, and havent been able to eat much. I think I have got to the 15 pound mark was only lacking 1/2 pound. Wasnt the way I wanted to though. Was sick all day Wenesday. Now i somehow gotta slowly get back on my eating, I havent
had hardly anything since Tuesday.

But I want to wish everyone luck

bbbabe 01-13-2006 08:15 AM

cryket hope u are feeling a bit better

Jaaaacki21 01-13-2006 01:21 PM

Aww hope you feel better. Its Friday so its been a few days, right? It should start to heal. I'll bet you could have soup, very steamed veggies, etc.

Jennpsu 01-13-2006 02:49 PM

Better Late than Never

I would like to join, I know im a littel late, but I need to motivation to lose 10 lbs befroe Valentines. I have been on WW for 7 weeks now and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I would love to join you ladies and hear about all your triumphs. I enjoy talking with others who are on the program about trial and tribulations of everyday WW stuff
Thanks again
Good luck to all
PS
The picture is my baby girl, Lucky!!!

angel-eyes 01-13-2006 04:08 PM

eeewwww Cryket...I feel your pain!!! You def. need some R&R !!! That sounds nasty. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Jennpsu. :welcome3: Good for you!!...been on ww's for 7 weeks now and you're ready to join a gym!! You'll see a big difference with your motivation...good job.

luckyduck....don't give up the goose!! (lol..sorry) It probably is TOM and a combination of the other 2 things. Next week you'll have a whooosh for sure.

dolphinlover....I think 10 lbs is very doable by Vday!! Post often and don't forget to journal. Rather than all the tea.....try hot water with lemon. Its so cleansing and fresh tasting!!

rlc_56 01-15-2006 10:21 AM

Hi

Hello everyone well I weighed in on wed. and lost 1lb was hoping for more. i need to exercise more to lose more, So that is what i will do. my goal is 10 lbs for feb 10 our 27th anniv. Hope everyone is doing good.

ditzeechick 01-16-2006 12:34 PM

Okay I weighed in 1 week after starting and I'm down 3 pounds already!!! :) Only 5 pounds to go for Valentines Day! :)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...1/153/158/.png

Den@ 01-16-2006 01:42 PM

Sorry I haven't been here for a while, but I've been having eye problems. In any event, I'm happy to report I've lost a total of 4 lbs. so far.
Keep up the great work, everybody!
Dena

lcullifer 01-16-2006 02:21 PM

I weighed in today. I lost 5 pounds my first week. Now just 6 pounds to go til Valentine's :)

osborn 01-16-2006 03:52 PM

Congrats - I hope I do well tomorrow at my weigh in.

On the way to Valentine's Day Goal!!