3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Valentine's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/71010-valentines-day-challenge.html)

angel-eyes 01-08-2006 07:00 PM

Sounds like everyone is PUMPED!!! We can def. do this ladies!!! Slow and steady is my motto. Whats everyone having for dinner tonight? I am making the ww's stovetop stuffing meatloaf. yum yum...haven't made that in awhile. Also adding in some nice carrots and asperagus. The guys can have all the potatoes they want, ...I'm off potatoes and rice for the moment. (the starchy stuff is too heavy for me) I've got the big weigh in tommorow, anyone else same day? Fingers crossed, I've been OP all week with some really good excercise in at the gym. :carrot:

lcullifer 01-08-2006 07:05 PM

I'm doing the Valentine's Day challenge in the thread below:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71534.

5% of weight lost by V-Day.

Jaaaacki21 01-09-2006 07:26 PM

I didn't lose any weight at my WW meeting today but I stayed the same from my home scale weigh in last week which is good.

For some reason I gained weight last week then lost it. It was just 2 pounds so I guess its no biggie.

Here's to losing 2 pounds this week.:carrot:

Hildy 01-09-2006 07:31 PM

whoo hoo girls weigh in went awesome my first official week is over! I am commiting to go to the gym 4 days this week and only eat fast food 2 times last week I ate out 7 times, I find taco bell very satisfying point wise! Keep working girls...drink the water and get you boot to the meeting! Here I come dress!

cryket34 01-09-2006 08:43 PM

I weighed in tonight at meeting and I lost 1/2 pound~ My total weight loss is 14.5 pounds lost ~ I am feeling good~ Good luck every one

brkcx 01-10-2006 06:18 AM

Weigh-In

Weigh-in was yesterday. I was only down .5 pound. I was a little disappointed, but oh well. It's definitely better than nothing! I am going to try to work out everyday this week and make sure I am not just following my points but eating my fruits and veggies. I'm hoping for a 2 pound loss! Here we go... let's kick off another great week! :smug:

vegasgyrl 01-10-2006 01:18 PM

[QUOTE=angel-eyes] I am making the ww's stovetop stuffing meatloaf. yum yum...haven't made that in awhile. QUOTE]

Where can I find this ww stove top stuffing meatloaf? Is it a recipe?

angel-eyes 01-10-2006 05:25 PM

yum yum...here it is vegasgyrl

Stovetop Meatloaf serves 8/5pts per serving

2 lbs lean ground meat(you can use beef or turkey)
1pkg stove top stuffing
1/2 C eggbeaters
1 C water

Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all ingrediants and add a bit of ketchup if desired. Divide into 2 loaves and bake 60 minutes
Cut each loaf into 4 pcs.

Thats it!!! You'll love it!! I believe I originally got this from the recipie boards here on site.

FL-MOM-OF-2 01-10-2006 07:58 PM

Newcomer

I just found this website today (3FC) and was SOOOOOO excited to see a WW forum!!!! I started last Wed and absolutely LOVE WW!!! I don't know why I never tried before!!! I weigh in tomorrow for my 1st week and I am anxious to see!! But I want to join this challenge!!! I put a ticker on my main postings but how can I add the V-Day one???

THANKS!!!

noranoranora 01-11-2006 04:56 AM

Can I join you?

I've been around 3fc on and off for quite a while but would love to get back on track, I'd love to lose 10 pounds by Feb. 14th. :)

noranoranora 01-11-2006 04:59 AM

posted on the wrong thread

Hi everybody. Can I join your challenge? I'd love to lose 10 pounds by Feb. 14th.

Nora

osborn 01-11-2006 07:03 AM

I weighed in last day down another 1.2
It may be slow but it is coming off - I am getting closer and closer to my goal!!

Jaaaacki21 01-11-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FL-MOM-OF-2
I put a ticker on my main postings but how can I add the V-Day one???

THANKS!!!

You can add one in through the User CP in the signature area. Hope that helps. Welcome.

Jaaaacki21 01-11-2006 10:02 AM

Welcome NoraNoraNora.

WTG Osborn

ditzeechick 01-11-2006 10:34 AM

I would love to join this challenge. I joined one on the top of the forum site, but I am doing weight watchers on my own, well with my mom, but we are not going to the meetings this time. I can't see taking myself back there for the 3rd time :(. I have all the stuff, I just need to keep motivated! :) I want to lose 5% of my body weight by Valentines Day which will be 8.5 pounds. I weigh in on Sunday nights... so I will update then!