3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Valentine's Day Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/71010-valentines-day-challenge.html)

cryket34 01-16-2006 07:59 PM

Hello everyone~ I weighed in tonight~ I lost 5 pounds. I am at total of 19.5 pounds lost now~

Ty angel-eyes and bbbabe I am doing better, but sinuses still messed up some from my abcessed tooth~ I even got back on my treadmill this morning did it for 40 mins, couldnt do it while I was sick.

I wish everyone luck~

Hildy 01-16-2006 09:22 PM

down 2.4 on ww scale! whoo hoo! week three here I come! 5 more pounds we can do it!

Hildy 01-16-2006 09:23 PM

cryket way to go 5 pounds that is awesome

MissyA 01-16-2006 09:35 PM

Ok I have decided the only way I am going to do this is actually go to the meetings. I need the support. I have gone off and on and my hubby finally put his foot down. He bought me 10 weeks for $99 and said this is my last chance. He is not investing anymore money for my weight loss until I show him that I will stick to it. I hope posting on here is going to keep my motivated during the week. I weigh in on Saturday mornings. I will post what I lose. Hopefully lose. I am bad about weighing in everyday and found out that if the scale goes up so does my eating for the day because I get down and when it goes down I get all peppy. Weird? I truly believe that weight watchers is the best cause it is doable with my family and they have no choice to do it with me since I am the cook of the house. The portions are up to them but it is healthy food.

Does anyone else not like salad? I have to force myself to eat salad.

osborn 01-17-2006 09:56 AM

I am down another 1.2 pounds at my weigh in today. A total of 38 lbs. My weight watcher meetings are the key to my sucess = one I dont wont to pay the money and waste it and meetings make me want to lose and improve!!
Good luck

osborn 01-17-2006 09:58 AM

I am down another 1.2 pounds at my weigh in today. A total of 38 lbs. My weight watcher meetings are the key to my sucess = one I dont wont to pay the money and waste it and meetings make me want to lose and improve!!
Good luck

luckyduck 01-19-2006 12:35 AM

I'm down 2.6 tonight. But teeeechnically it should be more cuz i was wearing jeans, vs my yoga pants which i *thought* were in my bag, but they disapeared, so it was lil disapointing being .6 away for my 30 POUND STAR! knowing that it was just my jeans holding me back. And i know this for a fact - my jeans wi at .8 at home.....do ta do...i'm not that weird other members say they did that too!

Cheeeeeeeeeers! Go us!

osborn 01-19-2006 07:26 AM

Just think of where you will be next week - Good luck to all of us in getting our goal
:carrot: :dizzy:

Hildy 01-19-2006 09:31 AM

Awesome job luckyduck..any advice on not getting discouraged when you have a slip up?

angel-eyes 01-19-2006 12:38 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi girls. I've been having a hard time since Monday's dentist appt. Turns out I was there much longer (3 hours) and barely made it home to crawl into bed. I did make the boys mac 'n cheese and some soft eggs for me as thats about all I could eat. Dh took care of them the rest of the night while I was in bed. Holy cow!!....3 days later, my jaw is still very tender....teeth are all right, and I get my perm. crowns in 2 weeks. Tuesday was a complete write off and I ate all the wrong foods.(one big giant carb fest) I was clearly turning to comfort foods since I was feeling so out of whack. Wednesday was a much better day, I had a balanced breakfast much better mini meals throughout the day. I have to get motivated to 'just do it' and feel better about myself. I think I need my own pep talk!!! lol Oh yeah,,,, I was also up 2 lbs on Monday.

I will do personals later, there are quite a bit posts to get caught up on but most seem to be on a roll and doing really well. Keep up those OP days!!!

Den@ 01-19-2006 02:14 PM

Yesterday I went to a luncheon and skipped the croutons, pasta and dessert. You'd think I'd lose a lot more weight, but I only lost 1/2 a pound this week. Good thing I set my goal for 5 lbs. I knew I was a slow loser. Ok, time to exercise.

Angel eyes, hang in there. We've all been there with crazy food days. Congrats to you for losing 32 lbs. so far. I know you'll get right back to good eating habits.

Good luck, everyone.
Dena

luckyduck 01-19-2006 08:12 PM

Yes I do! (Because i've had a few myself) I sometimes find myself straying, ie: not journaling and eating out and not caring....or having an event, for example at a dinner party with just standing and munching on food all nite! Not a good plan.....so the next day, sometimes it takes a couple of days, i pick myself up and start fresh!! This usually means refocusing and asking myself what it is i really want to achieve....also finding new delicious recipes works well. I'll find something new i want to try, so i don't get bored, (i'm constantly changing things up) and go grocery shopping!! Woo hoo, i now love it and think of it as something fun, vs a chore.
A tip, i shop at produce stores, vs supermarkets for fresh fruit and veg, it seems more european to me. And just pick up dairy and the odd thing at the grocery store. I love bakeries and butchers, nothing like picking your own cut o'beef...Anyways, thats all i can think of for now, right now my 2 point peach and blueberry muffins are done and filling the house with the best smells! I gotta go have one now.... ta ta

angel-eyes 01-20-2006 03:59 PM

Today's been a good day. I did a little shopping and was very surprized to see that I now fit some "Larges"....I was in shock actually!!! :yikes: My dilema (if you call it that?) was whether to buy a purple top in an XL and have it a bit big, or buy the same top in a L in a pretty butter colour and have it fit perfectly. The butter colour won out for a rock bottom clearance price of $7.00 !!! Decisions, decesions!!!! :rofl: Famours Barr was having a 70% off sale with another 15% off as well. How could I go wrong? hehe...so I bought 3 more tops!!!

Anyone try Boca burgers? I LOVE THEM!!! Recently I have tried there Chik'n burger and their Soy Cheeseburgers. YUM YUM....I can't get enough of them. Thats my tip for the day. Have a good one. :wave:

MissyA 01-20-2006 04:53 PM

Wow everyones seems to be doing so good!! You guys sure do motivate me to keep on track. I have my weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait. I have done so good this week and the did 30 min on the gazelle for 5 days this week. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but for me that is more than I would do in 6 months. I have found that after three days of being on track the rest has been easy. I can't wait to weigh in and let you know how tomorrow goes.

Bratzrocker 01-21-2006 12:02 AM

Weight Watchers

:carrot: Whooh i started out as a 39 incher then 35 now 33 my goal is to get down at least to 27 http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra.../39/27/35/.png :carrot: :carrot: http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra.../39/27/33/.png I'm going by inches because my scales broken.