Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #46  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

hey! Hope everyone's doing fine! And happy Canada day to whom it may concern

I'm ditching the diet for a day, to hard to handle in the middle of 10 000 boxes.

The moovers I hired got me to my other place in 2 hours 30 minutes. I love them. I'm never mooving by myself again.
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

happy canada day? O_O explains why the embassy was closed
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey all. Weigh in was today. I lost 1.6 lbs this week for a total of 5.6 lbs in a little over 2 weeks. Today is "out to eat day" lol. Since my weekly points start over on Fridays, me and my boyfriend decided we'd go out to eat on that day every week. He picks today, but it's probably going to be either Chili's or IHOP since we have coupons for those two places. So time for me to go get ready so I can get some shopping done before he gets off of work. I to find presents for a 6 year old and a 4 year old who already have everything they want. I have a feeling they're gonna end up getting money from me Have a great day everyone!
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #49  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinksie View Post
happy canada day? O_O explains why the embassy was closed
Probably

Congrat on your lost, Live_laugh_love!
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #50  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Meh I feel better after my rant, no need to leave the spam. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and those celebrating the 4th have lots of light and tasty treats.

Last edited by Somni; 07-01-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

So, I don't know if anyone saw my tracker post from last night talking about what my kids have been going through, but it's not good. I'm really worn out from all the drama, am feeling rather unsupported from my SO (their dad), and can feel myself slipping into a depression (which I have and take meds for). I was working out nearly every day for like a month and I was loving it.. then one day I decided to skip, then 1 day turned into 2.. and basically I haven't worked out but maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I want to, I feel like I need to, but I can't get out of this funk and just do it. I need a kick in the pants!
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsenberry View Post
So, I don't know if anyone saw my tracker post from last night talking about what my kids have been going through, but it's not good. I'm really worn out from all the drama, am feeling rather unsupported from my SO (their dad), and can feel myself slipping into a depression (which I have and take meds for). I was working out nearly every day for like a month and I was loving it.. then one day I decided to skip, then 1 day turned into 2.. and basically I haven't worked out but maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I want to, I feel like I need to, but I can't get out of this funk and just do it. I need a kick in the pants!
I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. Those bodyrock videos you like are pretty short, right? So maybe once you get going you'll sail right through. Or maybe your body is trying to tell you something and you need to take it easy a bit longer. Exercise will always be there.

I've had a rough week. I've been very sick -- I haven't really bothered to track or drink enough water or follow any of the good health guidelines. I'm finally starting to feel normal again and am ready to get back to it.

I'm going back to my favorite Monday night meeting next Monday (closed for the 4th, but the Monday after that) and I am so looking forward to it! Although I really like weighing in first thing on Saturday mornings but I work every other Saturday so I can't do that consistently. How I wish we had a Sunday meeting. That would be perfect.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

I am not sure how on earth it happened.... But i lost 6.5lbs this week. I dont think i did anything differently. Pretty stoked though, i did work hard with the gym and eating well. Just didnt expect that haha. Ive been smackin around my digital scale all week cause i thought it was wrong!! haha
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #54  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

Congrats on the loss Live Laugh Love and OnceUponADrive!

TurboMammoth - I've always wanted to have movers! *laughs* I hate boxing stuff up and loading trucks :-/ Thankfully I haven't had to do it in 10 years.

Spooky - glad to see that you are feeling better! i just looked at your ticker and realized that you and I have lost just about the same amount of weight! I'm hoping this next week puts me over the 50lb mark.

Wow! Congrats mercuryblue! That is awesome!

My WI day was thursday, I lost 2.6 lbs this week .... the last two weeks have been shocking considering how I was struggling before! Eating my APs have obviously made a difference... (and ironically I cut back my AP by about 5 points). Also I'm trying really hard to drink more water. Hopefully my success continues this week.

NSV - I bought some new clothing, size large from Old Navy (I was previously an XXL) and skirts in size 18 and 16! Sometimes I think that feeling of fitting into a smaller size is better than any number on the scale.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #55  

Anyone following that new show Expedition Impossible? I just watched an episode online and love it! Its like the Amazing Race, but more extreme terrain.

Great job with the losses this week guys! and the NSV's. I wish i had more money for clothes shopping, i never liked getting clothes before, always found it so frustrating when things i liked didnt fit me properly for my body. Trying on smaller stuff is really new for me. Im liking it though I still tend to reach for the size 20's, when i should be reaching for the 16s. Still gotta get my head around it.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #56  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

I lost 5.0 this week! My big change was starting up the personal training sessions I got for my bday for some much needed strength training. We've been doing circuits with lots of weights and cardio intermingled. I probably can't afford to keep going after the gift sessions are used up but it's been a great change up to my routine and I am getting lots of ideas for things to do on my own later on! I always thought I would hate having someone hover over me while I worked out but it's been really fun.
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
Or maybe your body is trying to tell you something and you need to take it easy a bit longer. Exercise will always be there.
I didn't think about it that way, thanks for that. I just am normally lazy with a capital L, and was afraid that by stopping after such a good streak that I was falling back into bad habits... BUT the night I posted that I realized I had drank a little too many points (iced coffee), so I did a small 10 minute workout.. and I liked it! I think I'll be okay, maybe I just need to do small workouts until I get back into the swing of things.

I hope you feel better soon! Everyone I know is getting sick right now, and I know my allergies are killin' me. Does WW, in general, not have Sunday meetings, or just the places in your town?
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

i need to track! I've been trying to do it, without writing down what im eating .
i was laying in bed last night and i counted back what i ate, and i'd eaten 37 points...
so i need to write stuff down - which ultimately affects what i do eat.
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #59  

The weeks that i didnt track, i didnt lose anything. Tracking to me i think is the key... its like the slap on the hand i need sometimes when i reach for a snack that says "no... youve had enough today!". Last week it paid off bigtime with the 6.5lb loss, this week i am hoping to still have a loss of some sort.

I try to also make sure ive left some points at the end of my day and i will use them up as "Incidentals" so if ive screwed up some of my points somewhere, thats my cushion.

Last edited by mercuryblue; 07-03-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #60  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

Agreed! If I don't track I fail every time! I tend to underestimate things if I'm not writing them down.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote