Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-24-2022, 08:03 AM   #121  

Good morning! Diana, Good luck with teaching Bible Study! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone and had breakfast. I'm on the bus right now. I'm going to power walk and run errands in a nearby community. 😃
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 09:36 AM   #122  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you, Ciecie! The class went smoothly.

I didn't post last night. I was tired, so, I just relaxed and watched a movie with DH. No workout for yesterday.

Steps from yesterday: 6.774

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

August 25

Luke 6:37
'Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

'Kelly was unbearable. She had lost thirty pounds with relative ease, so she ridiculed anyone who couldn't do it as easily as she had. Kelly wasn't being fair. Every person is different. It didn't mean that others weren't as committed or as dedicated as Kelly had been. It was frustrating to try so hard and then have Kelly make fun of you for it. Why couldn't she have a little compassion? After all, she had been obese once! After losing weight, we should be more compassionate than anyone else. It is important to remember how hard losing weight really is. We have a wonderful opportunity to help others when we keep in mind what we've come through.

Today's thought: I hope I can lose my weight without losing my sensitivity toward others!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 09:47 AM   #123  

Good morning! Diana,I'm glad the class went well. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.😃
Old 08-25-2022, 10:21 AM   #124  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Hi Chicks,

I am having problems getting access to this forum even from my mobile phone now. I couldn’t get the login screen to come up very well yesterday and when it did, it wouldn’t even let me type anything in it. Much the same today. I was able to get it to come up and function after 75 minutes this morning, but this is a test too to see if it will post for me. So don’t think I have forgotten you. I am still sticking to my diet and exercise plan. Wishing you a good day. 😊
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 12:05 PM   #125  

Good afternoon! SinaRose, so sorry you're 😞 problems logging in. Power walked and ran errands this morning. Will have lunch in a few minutes.😃
Old 08-25-2022, 03:52 PM   #126  
Trying to live below 200

Those of you who are having issues logging in, maybe you can contact a Moderator to get help. They might be able to walk you through something that might fix the issue. See if Bill can be of any help. https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mem...lblueeyes.html
Old 08-25-2022, 07:42 PM   #127  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained.😃
Old 08-25-2022, 09:57 PM   #128  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1210 calories +

Breakfast ( 210 calories & )
1 Siggi yogurt 110 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 500 Calories)
2 protein bars 500 calories

Dinner ( 500 Calories)
salmon patty 200 calories
riced zucchini 100 calories
Italian green beans 100 calories
pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
Rest day

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 08-26-2022, 06:20 AM   #129  

Good morning! Just did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will have breakfast in a few minutes.😃
Old 08-26-2022, 07:34 AM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

We have been having a lot of rain, so I haven't been able to walk in the evening.

Steps from yesterday: 5,340

August 26

2 Timothy 4:18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Wes looked at the sign on the refrigerator door: God is watching! What a thought! Everything he did was under God's watchful eye. A slight groan escaped his lips as he thought of the times he'd cheated through the week. He hoped it was worth it. Actually, Wes kind of liked the sign. It made him think, and once he got to thinking, his diet wasn't so bad. God had helped him avoid a lot of unnecessary snacks. There were worse things to have happen to you than to have God watching every move you made. Wes felt pretty confident. With God's help, he was really going to make it through this thing!

Today's thought: God's steering me clear of the fat traps!
Old 08-26-2022, 02:27 PM   #131  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Hi Chicks,

Still having problems accessing this site. It is not just one page but the whole website. Thanks Diana for sending me the moderater details. I sent him a message. Hope he got it.

Diet and exercise are going good, but my body doesn’t appear to be changing much. I have left out the elliptical for the past few weeks since my knee was getting very sore. I like jogging or using the elliptical because I can feel the weight disappear off my body. However my knees don’t like either of those methods now. Getting old stinks. I like walking, but it has been raining just about every day this month. I still walk in it with my dog, but sometimes I have to cut it short due to getting wet and cold.

Hope you all have a good day. 😊
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 11:24 PM   #132  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Diana too

It has taken me close to 30 min to get into this page. All good on my end. Weight still at maintenance level. I think of you all every day. I can see in my head ciecie power walking down the road, arms pumping. Diana you with this serene calm while you teach bible school and sinrose...sometimes in a frantic but always have it together.

Teri...awe she is in her garden thinking of playing scrabble with Racheal LOL

xx
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 11:31 PM   #133  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Another week that I have had a lot going on. Tonight was fun night at church. No workout to report. The lady who I help in the church office, her DH has been in the hospital. She's blind and doesn't drive. I have been taking her to the hospital and back this week. DH had a Dr's apt today for pain in his fingers and thumbs. He received cortisone shots in his thumbs. Ouch! Hopefully next week will be a little more calm.

Nancy it's good to see you. Hopefully the moderator can help you and SinaRose figure something out.

DH and I went out to lunch after his Dr. appointment. It was like a little date. Anyways, lunch was off plan, dinner was off plan and then I had fun food at fun night at church. One fun thing leads to another.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 08-27-2022, 01:05 AM   #134  

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the TV. Power walked to and home from supper last night. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😃
Old 08-27-2022, 07:46 AM   #135  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 8,303

August 27

Ephesians 2:14-15
For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.

As wrong as it was, Rachel had to admit that being thin helped her fit in. She really wasn't a different person now that she was thin, but people sure treated her that way. It was unbelievable that people were so biased against those who were fat. Rachel sighed a prayer of thankfulness to God that He had helped her lose weight. It was hard, being on the outside. Nobody likes being ostracized. She also prayed that God might make people see how unfair it was to judge others based on their appearance. If God could help Rachel lose weight, perhaps He could change the bigotry of some concerning obesity.

Today's thought: Fat or skinny, I'm the same person inside!