Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-18-2022, 11:19 PM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1590 calories +

Breakfast ( 210 calories & )
1 Siggi yogurt 110 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 500 Calories)
2 protein bars 500 calories

Dinner ( 880 Calories)
Evol dinner 380 caloires
riced zucchini 100 calories
okra 100 calories
very small piece of cake after church 300 calories

Exercise:
Pahla B Cardio Toning, Essentrics Hip Stretch

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 05:37 AM   #92  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 08:46 AM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 10,013

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 19

John 3:17
'For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.'

Guilt. Every time Liz slipped, she felt guilty. Her husband gave her such disapproving looks. She wanted to stick to her diet, but it was hard. Then, when people made her feel guilty, she got depressed, which only made her want to eat more. The more she ate, the guiltier she felt; the guiltier she felt, the more she ate. It was a vicious cycle. She wished people would be more understanding. She honestly believed that would make all the difference. We don't need pressure put on us by those who condemn us for not being perfect. That's why God is the perfect diet mate. He supports without condemning, and He loves us even when we fail.

Today's thought: I can do wonderful things with God's support!
Old 08-19-2022, 04:54 PM   #94  

Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to and home from supper tonight. Will run errands both ways. 😃
Old 08-19-2022, 10:11 PM   #95  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I've had a lot going on with church activities this week. The activities will be over on Sunday evening. Starting Wednesday I will be volunteering to teach Bible at the Christian school that's located on our church property. I don't know if you remembered when I did this before, I was working with a lady who was a little difficult. I will be working with her again. I have continued to work with her in different aspects and she seems to have improved some. We'll see. We will teach 2 classes. I am the lead with the younger children's class and she is the lead with the older children.

Total Approx 1360 calories +

banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 250 Calories)
1 protein bar 250 calories

Dinner ( 900 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories
very small piece of cake after church 300 calories

Exercise:
No workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 08-20-2022, 12:03 AM   #96  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Diana-I will pray that your bible teaching/church situation improves for you, and that all can get along doing work for the Lord.

Ciecie-I hope your grass can be revived.

Exercise
15 minutes stretching
Two 1.5 mile walks

Meal
Breakfast-nutty cereal
Snack-hummus/cheese on toast
Lunch-Indian pattie, macaroni with beans and tomatoes
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:20 AM   #97  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

SinaRose Thank you very much. I was working with her and the binging reared it's ugly head. Of course I'm not blaming her, I am responsible for my own actions. I have been battling it ever since.

Steps from yesterday: 5,116

August 20

Luke 10:41-42
And Jesus answered and said unto her, 'Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

'
Angie brought home a new diet book each week. She had a closet full of exercisers guaranteed to take off pounds and inches. She had a cabinet full of pills, powders, and liquids bearing promises of miraculous weight loss. Cindy just shook her head. Why go to all the trouble? Losing weight wasn't going to come from anywhere except from inside the person who wanted to lose it. Desire was the main ingredient. It was too easy to get caught up in fads and fancy claims. A quiet determination to lose weight was what was really important. Angie lost a few pounds, while Cindy lost many.

Today's thought: It's hard to lose weight when you have a fat head!
Old 08-20-2022, 09:23 AM   #98  

Good morning! Singapore, my lawn does look better. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes 😃
Old 08-20-2022, 02:10 PM   #99  

Default August 2022

Hi!

Hope that you all are doing great.

Rachel, Nancy: do return soon!

I had a problem with ice cream since I last made an entry... It tasted really good, but not good for weight loss. I am still doing lots of gardening, but not much cardio. I am thinking about what to make for a social event. I don't know why I am struggling with what to make...

I have been watch many YouTube videos about growing food. Some are about recycling veggies...like I am re-growing my onions from the root... I saw one recently about wild plants that you can eat...like grasses, and thistle, and dandelion. I would not do this without reading a book about it from the experts. Gee, if the temperatures keep rising, maybe there will be shortages of fruits and vegetable from the west/ south-west. I think I need to learn to grow veggies more efficiently. I have them fenced with a net over them, but any plant that ventures outside is soon devoured by some unknown creature.

I watched the musical Diana (about Princess Diana). The musical is part drama/part parody. It is funny, but very painful, very sad to watch.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 03:44 PM   #100  

Good afternoon! Went for three power walks today. Ran errands all three times. Hung a load of laundry that I did yesterday on the line today to dry outside. It smelled so nice when I took it down. Miss reading Nancy's and Rachel's posts. Hope they're okay. Will take a shower in a few minutes
😃
Old 08-20-2022, 10:12 PM   #101  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Teri I would like to have a raised bed garden. Maybe one day.

Total Approx 1760 calories +

banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 550 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Dinner ( 1000 Calories)
fresh figs 400 calories
vegetable frittata 400 calories
cantaloupe chunks 200 calories

Exercise:
No workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 08-21-2022, 01:00 AM   #102  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Diana-When you get the binge urge, it is good not to have food easily available. I know it makes me grouchy for a while when there is nothing in the cabinets ready to eat, but I am happier the next day.

Teri- I admire your dedication to gardening.

Ciecie- do you also grow flowers in your yard?

Tomorrow is weigh-in. Good luck.

Exercise
15 minutes stretching
3 mile walk
30 minute walk

Meal
Breakfast-cheese&onion omelette, veggie sausage, English muffin, banana
Snack-cheddar cheese and bacon sandwich
Lunch-veggie burger, rice, and roasted vegetables
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 07:16 AM   #103  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I showed a gain this morning. I was down for the week yesterday. The gain was because of eating late last night. DH was at the farm yesterday and didn't get home until late. I wanted to eat dinner with him. I have been known to eat earlier by myself but I don't like doing that either. I keep bouncing back and forth with the 200 pound mark which is very frustrating.

SinaRose I agree about not keeping tempting foods around.

Steps from yesterday: 10,007

August 21

2 Timothy 2:21
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Gary couldn't believe what he was hearing. He hadn't been selected for the mission because he was just a few pounds overweight. Harrison was trimmer, but that didn't mean he was any better as a pilot. How could they turn him down because of a few pounds? Often being fit is determined by how trim and slim we are. It may not be fair, but it shows the value that is put on keeping in shape. God wants us to be in shape so we can enjoy this life we have been given to the fullest. He intends that we should always be ready to experience all that life has to offer. We can only do that when we take proper care of ourselves.

Today's thought: I am making myself fit for life!

Old 08-21-2022, 09:46 AM   #104  

Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁
Old 08-21-2022, 02:36 PM   #105  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Whew finally got logged in and to the correct page. Not going to harp on the length of time that took hehe.

So I caught up on all the posts...whew you have been busy.
Diana3271 I do hope you can make the best of the situation with your church associate. Binging...well I raise my hand as a problem for me too. Especially late at night
ciecie I really miss hanging my clothes on the line to dry. Here in PNW we are having a dry spell and I would love to put up a clothes line, but our yard is surrounded by evergreens and pine needles and sap would get on my laundry.....
SinaRose we all do what we gotta do to get by and poof you are doing awesome!

Anyway let me get you all caught up LOL so to speak
My mother is still recovering from covid, so to speak. Covid set off an episode of her copd so it is taking awhile to be back to 100%. Although I no longer have to make daily care calls, I have cut back to 4 days a week. This next week I think I can do with 3.
DH and I took an impomptu holiday weekend last weekend. We left on a Thursday! We went to Yakima and stayed the night there then drove down to "the Dalles" in OR and went to this really great museum on the Columbia River. We spent 2.5 hours just looking at the history of the area from the Oregon Trail to modern day salmon industry. Of course we had our usual bumps in the road on this trip. We also drove to Astoria Or and re-visited the maritime museum, this one focuses on the mouth of the Columbia.and the dangers. Many-a-ship have been sunk.

We had a great day at my mothers yesterday with my brothers. I cooked a turkey dinner and took it to her home then we all played cards until she was tired and kicked up out.

Other than that I will start working the State Fair on Sept 2, so the month of September will be busy.
We are down to the last bathroom remodel to finish. This should be completed (expect for the little detail stuff on us) by a week from Monday. Then I will finish up the rest of the work over the next 6 months.

Eating & weight wise. eh.....I am staying in a good range right now 149-153. Of course I would like to see better BUT....sheesh I have been on here long enough to jumping for joy at these number which I never expected to see again. So why do I always keep wanting more? Why can't I be content to just let this go. Oh wait I know. Let my hair down and my weight will balloon in a matter of weeks to almost epic proportions.

Rachel if you pop back on xx think of you and your parents
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote