Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 04:54 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 189.6/164.9/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi there everyone!
I just came onto this site by searching for something and, I remembered, I used to be quite active on here! Sometimes I felt like I was the only one keeping a thread alive until someone would chime in.

Life happens, we drift away, we lose track of ourselves ... until one day we realize that we need to do something about it. Today is the day for me! I'm holding myself accountable and am motivating myself.
I'm super excited to see that there is still an active thread for accountability! It would be awesome to read stories and share my own journey.

Do you have room for one more friend to join on this weightloss journey?

Old 05-25-2021, 06:39 PM   #227  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Shy You are more than welcome to join in.
Old 05-25-2021, 07:15 PM   #228  

Good evening! Welcome back Shy! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 05-25-2021, 10:08 PM   #229  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Something funny to share. Hopefully it will give you a chuckle. DH has been wanting a roast for dinner. It's really hot here right now and I didn't want to cook anything in the oven. I decided to use the crockpot. I have a really bad relationship with the crockpot. LOL Nothing ever turns out right. How hard can it be, right? Anyways, I have a roast in the crockpot that has been cooking for almost 7 hours now. It is still tough. I gave up on the roast for dinner and got DH some take out and cooked myself a frozen dinner. I took out the carrots and potatoes, let them cool off and put them in the refrigerator, until we can figure out the roast. LOL. DH tasted the gravy and said it tasted delicious and it smells wonderful. I'm thinking it still needs another 3 hours or so, LOL. DH has called it an elephant butt. LOL It's also 1/2 the size as when it started, LOL.

Total Approx 1460 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner ( 740 Calories)
Evol Chicken enchilada bake 340 calories
spaghetti squash 100 calories
watermelon 100 calories
ice cream pop 200 calories

Exercise:
1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-25-2021, 11:09 PM   #230  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 05-26-2021, 05:16 AM   #231  

Default MAY 2021

Good Morning!

There is supposed to be a lunar eclipse this am, so I ventured outdoors a couple of times, but there are clouds obscuring the view...Oh well.

Gee Diana, I hope you figure out how to use that crack pot, I mean crock pot. I tried to make dip in a little crock pot with no success.
Welcome Shy!
Hi Everybody Else!

I biked/wt. lifted last night. I filled a bushel with weeds. I planted a few cabbage. I forgot to tell you that I had an encounter with a snake. I kept my distance and went indoors to look up its identity...a garter snake...This am I did some sit-ups and push-ups.
Old 05-26-2021, 05:33 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Week #2 of 10-week Plan......Day #3

Diana, You've got me on that crock pot roast endeavor. I don't have a clue. Did the roast itself turn out......despite having shrunk

Teri, I know that cats don't like cold foods. When I have canned cat food from the fridge, I either set it out awhile to get to room temp before I give it to them or put a dab of water in it and put in microwave for just a few SECONDS (like about 8), then stir up real good so no hot spots. Basically they like foods at room temp.

Shy, Looking forward to your sharing with us!

I took in 1585 calories yesterday. No exercise. I'm getting lazy; I need to step it up. Today is a new day. My parents and I may do take-out from Culver's today. I will order the harvest veggie burger which I relish.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp., stretches, sit-ups, squats.
Old 05-26-2021, 06:30 AM   #233  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 05-26-2021, 10:40 AM   #234  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

The roast did submit to the crockpot. Speaking of crack pot, The lady I walk with is one of our Deacon's wife. Her and I are constantly getting into things and laughing about them. So we have been going back and forth about this roast and the crockpot. She sent me a message this morning asking about the roast. I had just woke up and replied that the roast finally submitted to the crackpot. After I sent her the message I realized what I said and corrected myself. She got a good chuckle out of that one. I told her that I hope that's not how my day is going to go. But if it does hopefully we can laugh about it.

Steps for yesterday: 14,037
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 26

Ephesians 5:1
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children.

As children of loving parents, we always knew they would do what was best for us: loving us, protecting us, providing for us, and teaching us. Our parents wanted us to be happy and fulfilled, and they sacrificed much so we could enjoy life. The Bible reminds us that our heavenly Father loves us even more than any earthly parent every could. We should follow the wisdom of the Lord as children follow the loving guidance of their parents. God will keep us from those things we should not have, if we will only ask Him to. Include God in every aspect of your life, including your diet.

Today's thought: Let me be a little child of God!
Old 05-26-2021, 11:08 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 189.6/164.9/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning, Ladies!!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome... I already feel like I belong!!

Here's a little bit of my history...
After my third child was born, I had put on a lot of weight that I just couldn't shed. I had never dieted before and started looking for a solution. I eventually found LA Weightloss and the program made sense to me (and hubby.. who was paying, lol). It worked! It actually worked with my crazy lifestyle. It was a lot of ups and downs but I wasn't in a rush to lose the weight. I lost 35-40lbs!!!

I gained back some weight and was able to lose some again and maintained a healthy weight. I was content.

Fast forward to today...
There is so much more that I can share later (I don't want to bore you!)
I. Gained. It. All. Back.
I saw it coming but I just couldn't put on the brakes. That is, until yesterday when I saw a number on the scale that scared me! lol, I was back to my 'baby' weight!!
The brakes hit hard yesterday and I just jumped in feet first! I know what to do ... LA Weightloss' ideology in ingrained in my brain. I just don't know why I didn't continue with it and let things go?

Anyways.... I'm excited because I lost 1lb overnight!!! Woohoo!!

I'm sitting here having my second cup of tea and trying to figure out how to change my weight etc on my profile! Don't let that number fool you.... I would kill to be at the number today, LOL
Old 05-26-2021, 04:51 PM   #236  

Good evening! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 05-26-2021, 04:58 PM   #237  

Losing weight and maintaining it is not always an easy task, but with effort and determination it is possible.
Old 05-26-2021, 07:20 PM   #238  

Good evening again! Welcome to the group catsilva! Went for a power walk and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 05-26-2021, 10:28 PM   #239  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1550 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch/ Dinner 1150 calories
roast, carrots, potatoes, gravy 700 calories
vanilla pudding w/banana slices 150 calories
later bacon cheddar cheese 300 calories

Exercise:
CS Abs & Core and Reps to the Rhythm 30 MIN Latin Workout with MOM! 4000 Steps (I really liked the Mom in this one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyE5HUpe0BA

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-26-2021, 10:48 PM   #240  

Good night all! Watched most of To Kill A Mockingbird on TCM tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀
Closed Thread