Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 11:08 PM   #136  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1620 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (900 Calories) I didn't think the calories were going to be this high because the salad used to be lower than this.
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories (something squirrlley about this salad/where I get it from. Normally the calories are listed at around 400 calories. Now the calories are about 200 higher. There is no change in what's in the salad so maybe they analyzed the nutrition in it.
We had Bible trivia at church tonight with ice cream. I had 1 scoop and a topping. Calories about 300 calories

Exercise:
Today I went to the CPA's office and ended up getting stuck in traffic for a few hours. Then I went back to church to put stuff back in my car for the Blessing box. Then we we had Bible trivia at church. I didn't get a workout in but I did get my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-14-2021, 11:17 PM   #137  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 🍀😷❤️😁
Old 05-15-2021, 10:25 AM   #138  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Steps for yesterday: 5,258
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 15

Matthew 14:31
And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, 'O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?'

Peter asked the Lord to allow him to walk on the water. Seeing his Master walking on the waves caused Peter to wish to do likewise. However, once he began his walk, he found himself sinking and afraid. What did the Lord do at this sign of unbelief? Did He allow Peter to sink? Of course not! So long as Jesus is nearby, we need never fear for our lives. Jesus Christ reaches out His hand to us when we get in over our heads. Though He wants us to develop unshakable faith, He is forgiving and loving, and He lifts us up when we are too weak to stand up on our own.

Today's thought: Thank the Lord that Christ holds me up when I'm most down!
Old 05-15-2021, 10:46 AM   #139  

Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍀😷❤️😁
Old 05-15-2021, 10:52 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 173/152.5/145

Beautiful Saturday. Didnít sleep well last night. Will try to get some Exercise this p.m.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:44 PM   #141  

Good afternoon! Went for two power walks today. Have made a considerable amount of headway in cleaning my kitchen. Have two of the three cleaned. All of the stuff is back in one cabinet. Also have made a lot headway cleaning the third cabinet. Two of the three shelves have been emptied and cleaned. Some of the contents have been washed and are drying in the dishwasher. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 05-15-2021, 09:58 PM   #142  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie Great job on the kitchen.

Total Approx 1635 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (335 Calories)
1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
Banana 100 calories
later I felt very hungry Pole beans 125

Dinner (900 Calories)
2 pieces pineapple 50 calories
salad made w/spring mix, cucumbers, celery, carrots w/BHF's ranch 200 calories
rotisserie chicken 300 calories
corn bread 200 calories
vanilla pudding w/banana slices 150 calories

Exercise:
1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-15-2021, 10:55 PM   #143  

Good night all! Went for two power walks today. Power walked to and home from church tonight. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained.🍀😷❤️😁
Old 05-16-2021, 06:03 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 168/145/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Yangzter Gangster, did you sleep better last night? Frustrating to be sleep-deprived.......makes everything harder.

Ciecie, Yay for you on the kitchen cleaning and organizing! I so admire that and it's always a satisfying feeling of accomplishment.

What's Nancy up to?? How bout Jen?

I averaged 1889 calories per day this past week. Too high. I need to get brave to weigh in and then from there I want to make a goal of where I want my weight to be for my hip surgery at end of July.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, need to cut up veggies, fiber, calx2/vit/min supp.
Old 05-16-2021, 06:35 AM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Speaking of sleep, I had my expected Sunday gain. Sleep definitely effects my weight. Last night I was able to get into bed earlier than normal though. Another observation for me, that's not sleep related has to do with bread. I need to test this to see if there is something to it. I noticed the other day, since I was on vacation I can't remember the day or situation, but I had bread during the day and I was starving all day. Yesterday I had 1/2 of an English muffin and again, I was starving all day. My stomach was literally an empty pit. I cooked and ate a full bag of pole beans and it did nothing. So, was I hungry because of the English muffin or was it just one of those days? Also, I don't normally eat bread for breakfast on Saturday, just during the week. I also had the corn bread last night. Was the overnight gain from having to get up early (I think this was the culprit) or the bread during the day. Some other observations that I want to get out there so I can think about and ponder. Back when I was actively losing I primarily ate protein, veggies, bread on a daily sandwich. But the whole thing was lower fat. I didn't count the fat grams, but I chose lower fat options. For a while, when we would have steak I would eat ribeye w/DH, which is higher fat. I feel very heavy and it seems like it's harder for my body to process fattier foods. Most recently, I changed over to eating a filet. I seem to do better with that and not feel as heavy.

Steps for yesterday: 15,139
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 16

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

The group began every week by admitting all their transgressions. Having to admit all the wrongs that were done really helped act as a deterrent during the week. It was embarrassing to tell people about the things you shouldn't have eaten, even though they were all friends. What really made a difference was the period of prayer that ended each session. What a source of strength and courage! The group was the best thing Janet had ever gotten into. Dieting was almost a joy when it was done with such good friends. Sharing the experience helped Janet make her diet a success.

Today's thought: Confession is good for the soul and for the diet!
Old 05-16-2021, 07:49 AM   #146  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 05-16-2021, 11:01 AM   #147  

Default MAY 2021

Good Morning!

Joe: I just read that low blood sugar can be a cause of insomnia. The article I read suggested a cup of guava leaf tea or a teaspoon of raw honey before bedtime might help. I don't know if it works, but I brought up a jar of raw honey from the basement...I used to have a difficult time sleeping after vigorous exercise in the evening. I was so tired that I'd fall asleep, but then I would wake up 3 or 4 hours later...I got into snacking in the middle of the night... Oh, I don't know where you get guava leaf tea...

I started a new week of exercise this am. I biked/wt. lifted. Yesterday, I transplanted some pink evening primrose and I am still digging out that nuisance plant creeping bellflower, which is everywhere! And I watered plants.
Old 05-16-2021, 11:38 AM   #148  

Good morning again! Got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. Have the dishwasher running. Will power walk to and home from lunch in a few minutes. 😷❤️😁🍀
Old 05-16-2021, 04:06 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 173/152.5/145

Quick hello, will be back for more.
Old 05-16-2021, 04:32 PM   #150  

Good evening! Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands on the way home. Have second load of dishes in the dishwasher. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Closed Thread