Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 09:17 AM   #271  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 7,029
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 21

Luke 6:25
'Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.'

As Christians, we need to keep in mind that we live in a world of terrible inequality. While we have the opportunities to overeat and overindulge, many people have no such chances. So many people starve. It is surely humbling to realize that much of our obesity comes from living in a culture where we can have pretty much all we want. The Lord Jesus Christ chastised the people of His day who were filled with the good things of life, because they ignored their brothers and sisters who had nothing. As we diet and feel the hunger in our stomachs, we are more aware of the feelings of our neighbors around the world who do not have enough to eat.

Today's thought: Make me less, Lord: less body, less selfishness, less ego!
Old 04-21-2021, 09:50 AM   #272  

Hi all! Decided not to take the bus to a nearby community today. Have too many things to do here at home. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-21-2021, 11:43 AM   #273  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

doing well first couple of South Beach phase 1 days! I find when I stick to it, it gets easier to stick to it! I don't find myself wanting bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, etc...I was up 4 pounds of water on Monday becuase of the weekend's festivities, and today back down. I stuck to my dinner plan last night and had some chicken kabobs we grilled over the weekend (3.7 oz chicken breast, green/yellow/red peppers, red onion) and steamed broccoli with a smidgen of light sour cream. Perfect! OP! Now another day...

coffee so far I do put creamer, and it's a little more than the 1 tbsp serving, but it's the only sugar I eat at all during the day so I think it's ok. It's probably 8 grams because I use maybe 1 and 1/2 servings. It isn't sweet, either...it's Snickers flavored, granted, but I don't use enough to even make my coffee sweet, I just can't take the coffee black!

today's plan: breakfast - flax pancake (may add cottage cheese and put in blender for protein, I'll let you know how it comes out!)
lunch - ground turkey and meat flavored prego (I need to finish it, I made it last week!) over zoodles
haven't decided on dinner, but maybe a salad with canned chicken breast or some of the grass fed sirloin I got from Costco. I think sirloin is okay on phase 1, but I'll look that up in case!
snacks - I have mozzarella bites and deli meat if I need a snack. I didn't eat enough calories apparently yesterday, so I'll make sure to get in snacks today. I also have cucumber salad that I got at grocery outlet in a jar that looks good
Old 04-21-2021, 12:50 PM   #274  

Good afternoon! Just had lunch. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 04-21-2021, 02:23 PM   #275  
California licensed CPA!

SO! Pancakes came out great! I used 3 tbsp of flax, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, cinnamon, baking powder, 2 egg whites (used one at first but batter was too thick to blend in blender) and after cooking sprayed with I Can't Believe it's not Butter spray. I normally would make these without the cottage cheese and use a little almond milk instead but this way I got 24 grams of protein instead of 11 grams.

I realized I had a few blocks of organic firm tofu from Costco that need to be consumed, so I am pressing the water out now. It makes a good snack pan fried in avocado oil spray and topped with green salsa. SBD friendly, too! I am going to do my step workout with Jenny Ford around noon since I am working from home today, and probably tomorrow too. I go back to the office on Friday. See you later chicks!
Old 04-21-2021, 03:37 PM   #276  

Good afternoon again! Power walked and ran errands this afternoon. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Btw Syck, those pancakes sound yummy!😋❤️😷🍀😁
Old 04-21-2021, 04:01 PM   #277  
California licensed CPA!

CieCie they were so good! I love doing them with coach's oats, cottage cheese, and egg in the blender, they come out so tasty but oats are not SBD phase 1 so I used flax.

I stayed on plan for lunch - ground turkey, prego meat flavored sauce, and chopped zucchini sautéed in a pan coated with avocado oil spray. I didn't feel like getting out my spiralizer for zoodles and it was so so so good and satisfying! Step workout pushed back until 1:15 when DH leaves for the gym. woo hoo!
Old 04-21-2021, 06:45 PM   #278  

Syck, I’m going to have to go to my favorite restaurant for a pancake! I order only one because they’re so big! I also order real maple syrup. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 04-21-2021, 10:12 PM   #279  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1610 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (890 Calories)
Dinner bread w/butter 150 calories
grilled chicken salad w/BHF's ranch 600 caloires
nutrigrain bar 140 calories

Exercise:
2 Miles w/Leslie & CS Full Body Workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 04-21-2021, 10:46 PM   #280  
California licensed CPA!

Winding down today doing well still. Did step workout and burned 394 calories per Apple Watch. it’s always such a great workout! It takes me like 20 minutes to cool down and stop pouring sweat after I’m done.

Dinner - turkey burger patty and small piece of chicken breast with red/green/yellow peppers and red onions, light sour cream
Desert - Oikos Triple Zero strawberry yogurt mixed with one ounce of almonds

snack today was 3 oz tofu fried with avocado oil spray with green salsa
Old 04-21-2021, 11:08 PM   #281  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-22-2021, 03:42 AM   #282  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I took in 1150 calories yesterday.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., arm weights, stretches, sit-ups, squats.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:35 AM   #283  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #284  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

Good Morning Chicas!

I had another pretty good day of eating yesterday. It was somewhat derailed by alcohol. I did eat a package of supermarket sushi for dinner. The package said that it was 410 calories, but I think it might have been a bit more. It was the crab sushi with spicy sauce and crunchy topping. I then drank a half bottle of Pinot Noir. I like to buy the half bottles when I can find them because I live alone. Opening a whole bottle of wine rarely goes well. It was a “cheat” evening, but did not go as far off the rails as it could have.

The day was a bit of an anxiety spiral. There were 4-5 smallish things that went wrong and snowballed. I hit a wall late in the work day. The more I stay on top of the little things, the better this tends to go. I have to keep reminding myself.
Old 04-22-2021, 10:25 AM   #285  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 10,049
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Today's devotion spoke to me. I think a lot about food due to planning. But I need to stop thinking about it when it's not necessary. To help with the planning, it's best for me to eat the same foods for particular meals. I don't get bored easily so this is OK for me.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 22

Matthew 6:25
'Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?'

When I began to diet, I realized how much of my time was spent with something to eat or drink in my hands. Before the diet, I had something in one hand or the other almost all the time. I used to spend a lot of time thinking about where I would eat, what I would eat, and how much I would eat. Food was an idol in my life. How foolish it is to live like that! There are so many things in life that are more important. Spend time in prayer and contemplation, asking the Lord to open the eyes of your heart to all the wonderful things you have missed for so long.

Today's thought: I want my life to be much more than food and drink!
Closed Thread