Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-08-2021, 07:28 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 168/139/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, Good grief! What a ridiculous day!! And to top it off you didn't sleep well . May today be easier and better, although I'm sure you will feel tired.

Tealer, I hear you on that creamer. It's easy to get too heavy on the hand when pouring. Great of idea of yours to measure. It'll pay off in the long run.

I took in 1860 calories yesterday. I indulged in jelly beans which I didn't need! Also had some extra cheese I didn't need. A new day to make better choices. I did get some recumbent biking in and met the rest of my goals.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies (need to chop up some fresh ones), fiber, vit/min/cal supp., chest press and a few other weights, sit-ups, squats.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:25 PM   #122  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. Will do another mile of Leslie Sansone in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:10 PM   #123  

Default April 2021

Hello! Hello!

I wt. lifted/biked this am and did some weeding. I think I am done for the week. Diet is great...except for desserts and that is really BAD!

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:58 PM   #124  

Good evening! Did another mile Leslie Sansone. Power walked and ran errands before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 04-08-2021, 08:11 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 270/270/160

Height: 5'10

Thanks for the love!

I started my day with a nasty slip/fall in the shower. I have literally never fallen in the shower (before today). I thankfully am mostly ok. I have lingering back issues that acted up a bit more today, but not excessively so. I'm hoping tomorrow morning isn't a back pain disaster.

My work day went fairly smooth. I did eat a delicious crabcake for lunch. We get a lot of free lunches at my work. I've been trying to be more selective about what I indulge in and keep the portions smaller. I'm not giving up a free crabcake though. This is Maryland. I otherwise ate my planned breakfast, lunch and snack. I also had 2 evening White Claws, that were not part of the plan.

I find with posting regularly and tracking, my "splurges" are smaller than they otherwise would be. It helps me to "keep a toe in", when I'm not having a great day. Back at it tomorrow. Hoping to regroup this weekend.
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:53 PM   #126  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Tealer Ouch! I'm sorry you fell. Hopefully tomorrow you aren't too sore.

Total Approx 1420 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (270 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
Spaghetti squash w/ 3 small meatballs and sauce 400 calories
salad w/BHF's ranch 150 calories
strawberry shortcake thingy 200 calories

Exercise:
2 miles w/Leslie Sansone

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 10:12 PM   #127  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🍀😷
Old 04-09-2021, 05:20 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 168/139/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Tealer, that is horrifying about your fall in the shower. That could have been so bad; grateful you didn't seem to be hurt?

I took in 1150 calories yesterday and also met the rest of my goals. Got my veggies cut up for salads.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, veggies, fiber, 2 liters water, vit/min/cal supp., recumbent bike, sit-ups, squats.

Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 06:17 AM   #129  

Good morning! Got up on time this morning. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 04-09-2021, 08:23 AM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/197.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

I slept well last night. Praise the Lord!

Tealer Let us know how you are doing.

Steps for yesterday: 11,921
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

This devotion totally speaks to me!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 9

Romans 7:15
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

The lament of dieters everywhere: 'But what I hate, that I do!' Then, after doing what we have vowed not to do, we turn the hate inward, and we are forced to deal with so much guilt. Why does dieting have to be so hard? Why can't we ever seem to have enough willpower to deal with all the temptations? The harder we try, the harder it gets. It's enough to drive a sane person crazy and a saint to sin. Praise God that He understands us so well and is ready to pick us up when we fall and set us back on the proper path. God is patient with us when we most need Him to be.

Today's thought: I will avoid the things I know I should not do!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:52 AM   #131  

Great sharing! Hi to everyone, I am still trying to figure out some buttons here.
Anyway, I only ate one cup of rice and one fish to today.

How to Loss Weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 10:19 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 270/270/160

Height: 5'10

Thanks Rachel and Diana!!

I feel surprisingly good today. I think I dodged a bullet. I feel a forearm bruise coming on but think my back is ok. It’s rainy here today. I’m going to get back to training for my hiking trip tomorrow. I will need to do 72 miles in 7 days. Thankfully the trail is relatively flat. Now that I solved my footwear issue, I hope to rack up some more miles in the next 2 weeks.

I’ve been on track food wise so far today, but will likely have a small something extra this evening. I do better with staying 100% on plan over the weekends, so I’m hoping for a good Saturday and Sunday to move the scale. Hoping to get below 265 next week.
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:04 AM   #133  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey everyone!

Diana our pastor preached on that very verse last week (or the week before) and I can really relate to it as well! Love the apostle Paul!

I forgot to check in yesterday - I was super busy and in the office. Wednesday night was not good - 5 shots of whisky binge! I blame DH!

Yesterday's food: b - firm tofu w/provolone and green salsa
l - grass fed sirloin (precooked from Costco) wrapped in a crepini
d - pork chop and asparagus
snacks were not bad - about 5 chocolate almonds from Costco, a few tortilla chips, and some trail mix. Came in under calories by probably a couple hundred!

Today during lunch I'll do a step workout with Jenny Ford. I plan on a flax pancake for breakfast and 2 chicken soft tacos for lunch (Del Taco). That's it for plans so far...now for coffee!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:46 AM   #134  

Love the thread.
Health and wealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:35 PM   #135  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

just had breakfast, and I switched up the flax pancake to cottage cheese pancakes. I used 1/2 cup Coach's Oats, 2 egg whites, and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. I didn't realize that these oats call for only 1/3 cup as a serving and I used what my recipe called for using regular oats, which tasted phenomenal, but amount to more calories than I wanted. BUT so good!!! I am going to do a step workout right now while DH runs out to downtown L.A. Cottage cheese pancake info: calories 390, carbs 46, fat 7, protein 35. next time I'll just use the 1/3 cup and see if they come out as well.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote