Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 10:54 AM   #286  

Default April 2021

Good Morning!

I biked/weight lifted. My exercise program is pretty good these days. No gardening. We have had freezing weather/snow the past 2 days...but it looks like it has melted already.
Old 04-22-2021, 12:40 PM   #287  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hello and happy Thursday!

I weighed this morning and I am down to 167.6! Now, that is still about 10 pounds too much, but just 3 days ago the scale tipped 172+ after all the drinking and eating ramen and pizza! This makes me feel a bit better. AND, it helps my motivation to keep going on SBD...phase 1 can be a little hard at first.

Coffee now! I got some zero sugar creamer (caramel macchiato) and it's not like my Snickers, but it's acceptable for phase 1 I guess. Here is part of today's plan:
breakfast - sirloin, egg white, spinach omelet (might turn into a scramble it depends on how heavy )
lunch - either a salad with canned chicken breast, feta, zesty lime vinaigrette, or maybe fry up some tofu with melted swiss and salsa
dinner - plan to make a stir fry with shredded cabbage, chicken breast, mushroom, zucchini (subject to change!)
snack - can be deli meat, string cheese, cucumber salad

I'm going to do another step workout at lunchtime since I'm working from home today. Feeling optimistic~!
Old 04-22-2021, 03:08 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Hi gang -
Work is way too intense too many factors going on and not enough people to get it done. I did a presentation this morning and it brought on a lot of conversation. I am getting too old for this crap.

Anyway, after all this, I went dwonstair and did a 45 Body Project workout. Serious sweat and movement. Thank God I do this.

I weigh in tomorrow. I will have an update on the internal job I applied for a couple months ago. Who knows what is going on. Wish me luck!
Old 04-22-2021, 03:13 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Syck - when talking about South Beach, is that the one with the Jessie James Decker commercials?
Old 04-22-2021, 03:21 PM   #290  
California licensed CPA!

USC yes, I guess they have updated it several times. I just follow the old SBD...they may have made a few changes but pretty much it's still the same. I don't Keto

update on breakfast - omelet was amazing! topped with green salsa and light sour cream, and put a tbsp of shredded cheese topping (4 cheese shredded blend) in while cooking

Omg I am so irritated right now! I was ordering ticket for the Neon Museum for Vegas and I clicked on May 9th, picked a time slot and paid. I get an email that says I have tickets for April 25th!!! I will not be there at that time! ARGH! trying to fix it but they aren't open until 2 pm. Ticket policy is no refunds or reschedules, but I'm pretty sure they'll fix. Just hate waiting!

I best take lunch and do my step workout with Jenny Ford...need to get out the frustration!
Old 04-22-2021, 04:23 PM   #291  

Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. Will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 04-22-2021, 05:20 PM   #292  
California licensed CPA!

JUST finished step workout - did get my ticket issue fixed and was waiting to do that first. I haven't eaten lunch yet but I did decide on a salad. I'll use the canned chicken and feta cheese.

Burned 400 calories according to watch!
Old 04-22-2021, 06:35 PM   #293  

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

Hello ladies,

I've been off of here for the past year, but Covid has been hard on my body. I need somewhere to keep me accountable.

In early 2020, I was about 101 lbs. Today, I'm 111. While that isn't overweight, I am really feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I have been eating around 1200 calories a day and working out 4 or 5 days a week. I cannot figure out the reason for my weight gain. I have messed with my hormones quite a lot this past year so perhaps that's the cause. I went on hormonal BC and Spironolactone last Spring. I discontinued the hormonal BC about 6 months ago due to side effects. About 3 weeks ago I discontinued the Spironolactone after reading some horror stories about changes in fat storage and cellulite. I never had cellulite until this past year. My hips, thighs, and stomach feel softer than ever. Despite my frequent workouts, I see no results or muscle development. I spoke with my endocrinologist about a week ago. All blood tests look fine and my thyroid is under control.

I went back on Keto a couple of weeks ago, but have been steadily gaining weight. I was 108 prior to restarting Keto and going off of Spironolactone. Spiro is a diuretic so I know that many people report having rebound bloating, I am hoping that I'm carrying a bunch of water weight and will get a sudden woosh.

Would love any thoughts, wisdom, or support.
Old 04-22-2021, 06:37 PM   #294  

Welcome back Soon2! We have missed you! Power walked and ran errands before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 04-22-2021, 08:51 PM   #295  
California licensed CPA!

Okay so lunch changed and I had the tofu, cheese, and salsa instead. My lettuce was not in salad shape.
I am going to make my stir fry in a few...I’m getting hungry!
Old 04-22-2021, 09:55 PM   #296  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Soon2BSlender Hi and welcome to the check-in.

I went back to the ENT about the sore in my nose. It hasn't completely healed. I chose to see a different doctor. I like her a lot more. She doesn't see anything that would be additional concern. She did explain why it could take longer to heal. It has improved since my last appointment but I'm just concerned about it taking so long. She did have a recommendation for an over the counter product to help. While I was out I went to the mall and did a mall walk and got a massage at the accupressure massage place.

Total Approx 1620 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (320 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (900 Calories)
salad w/grilled shrimp & BHF's ranch 600 calories
hush puppies 300 calories (I didn't plan to eat hush puppies. this was given to us by accident. )

Exercise:
30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 04-22-2021, 11:44 PM   #297  

Good night all! Watched my two shows, L&O: SVU and L&O: Organized Crime, tonight. My sister called. She and I had a nice visit. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-23-2021, 05:31 AM   #298  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Welcome back, Soon2bslender!! I have no words of wisdom, Have you talked to your doctor about this?

I took in 2200 calories yesterday. Got into some bridge mix while watching a movie. Today is a new day to make better choices.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:34 AM   #299  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 04-23-2021, 06:24 AM   #300  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Today is house cleaning day. I am up almost 2 pounds from yesterday. Very frustrating because I know it is water weight from seasoning in the food from dinner. When will I learn? I find it so frustrating that I really have to watch sodium, msg, etc. Like Rachel said, it's a new day.

Steps for yesterday: 10,005
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Today's devotion spoke to me.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 23

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Patience gained during the diet is something well worth holding onto after the diet ends. How many people have lamented that they lost weight only to gain it back again. It is so silly to allow such a thing to happen. We struggle so hard to take weight off; why would we ever let it find a home on us again? Dieting frees us from the imprisonment of a fleshy jail. Once free from that, we should never return. Ask the Lord for strength and determination, so that once we liberate ourselves from fat, we may not be taken prisoner again!

Today's thought: I will not stand for slavery to flesh and fat!
Closed Thread