Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-31-2020, 06:41 AM   #376  

Default May 2020

Good Morning!

Pixel: Congratulations on getting to Onederland. Rachel, I think onederland is what I call the under 200 club...Pixel, I hope to join you later this year...

Rachel: I do different things regarding weeds. I once took a composting class with Whole Foods. They provided these black plastic composters which I use for peelings, etc. They recommended alternating brown (like leaves, twigs) and green (other stuff). My mom used to just dig a hole in the ground and then just throw some dirt on top so it would not attract the critters. We have a small woods behind the house, so I dump stuff in piles in the woods. If you have twigs, I recommend cutting them up into small pieces, because the critters will build dens with them...big dens...Some of the piles have disappeared. It may just be erosion...Some of my raised beds are flat, too. I pile some stuff in the yard, but not invasive stuff like dandelions, crown vetch, thistle, certain campanula, certain grass/seeds. Sometimes, I put seeds in the garbage...My mom would put iris and twigs in the garbage, because she said it attracted bores, etc. She did not want her trees harmed or her other iris...

Diana: I find it is so easy to use food to let go....I need to find something else...I find doing formal paperwork stressful, too...

I biked 30 yesterday afternoon and 30 this am. I walked 20 last night. I filled up 2 bushels with weeds. I tried to collect flower seeds, but I think I was too late...Diet is still a problem. Cake and frappe...Otherwise, I am doing fine.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:18 AM   #377  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel "Onderland" is once you get below 200, you have a One instead of two as the first number.

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1315 +
N*W*I I will weigh in tomorrow

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 31

Romans 12:3
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

There were three young men who found they were in need of help from their fathers. The first young man went to his father, but his father told him he didn't deserve any help. The second young man went to his father, but he was told he could have only so much help, then no more. The last young man went to his father, and he was given all the help he needed, and then some. The father let his son know that no matter how much he needed, he could always come to him. Our Father in heaven is like the third father. We need much help in getting through our diets, and we can know through faith that God will always be there to provide us with what we need.

Today's thought: The more I give up, the more God gives!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:21 AM   #378  
Trying to live below 200

Teri Food is one of my coping mechanisms. I do feel that I would have been off if I had my water. I might not have binged. But on the other hand, I had to go to the restroom, so I might not have been inclined to drink the water.

Tomorrow I have a public sale for some vehicles that we did mechanics liens on. I do not expect anyone to show up to buy them. Hopefully it will be a quick process. It's at 9 am. I don't like having to be anywhere at 9 am. I am so not a morning person. But hopefully this will be the last thing for a while.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:54 AM   #379  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Happy May 31.
Last day, IF-16/8
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:04 AM   #380  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all!
Just got back from a 45 min walk at the local park (which is suppose to be closed until Monday but no gates on this parking lot) We went early so we only crossed paths with about 10 people and all but one couple with pets were respectful of social distancing. They literally would not move to one side they spread out with their pets to cover 2/3 of the walking path if not more. just Why????

WI down today 161.0 even so for the month I had an overall gain of .2.....I hope June is better to me.
WO on the bright side I can say yes I did get some movement in today and tomorrows workout is already ready to go.

Diana I hope things go smooth for you tomorrow, I am sure people will show up but that is so stressful but think positive it will be over by 1pm
Rachel, I see Diana answered your question about onederland. hmm wonder if there is a term for each segment of ten as you go down???? will have to give that some thought. Oh maybe going back to the 70's, 60's, 50's etc.....dunno
Teri I have always been interested in composting our scrapes but we have so many small animals in our area (suburb) mostly squirrels and mice
Pixel congrats girl! giving you a jumping 'high five'
Princess there is a lot of protests up near me too. I am angry as I think most people are but destroying someone else property so you can be heard is not the way to do things. I know a gal who posted on her face book that she felt the protesters have every right to break windows, set cars on fire etc so they can be "heard". I was floored and sad to read that

to all that I did not mention, I promise I read everything you all post......yangtzer let us know if a week of IF worked for you

Last edited by nancylmrn; 05-31-2020 at 08:33 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:43 PM   #381  

rachel, onederland is when your is under 200 pounds. btw, good afternoon! had a busy morning. watched mass on ewtn and my own parish's mass on facebook. then, i had lunch. then, i went grocery shopping. i came home and put a load of laundry that i did yesterday, my winter bathrobe, in the dryer and put a load of laundry in the machine. i also put my groceries away.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:38 PM   #382  
Trying to live below 200

Getting us started on the new month: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...e-welcome.html
Old 05-31-2020, 09:06 PM   #383  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1310 calories +

Breakfast ( 240 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (500 calories)
salad w/romaine, cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms, shredded cheese, tomatoes, grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Dinner (570 calories)
fritatta made w/2 eggs 140 calories
zucchini 200 calories
cheese 50 calories
yasso chocolate frozen yogurt bar 80 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise
1 hour walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-31-2020, 09:25 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Two straights days of 20k steps but I went 200 cal over the target both days. No biggie.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:56 PM   #385  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote