Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-29-2020, 10:17 PM   #361  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Evening's update:

I walked about 10 minutes round trip to the drugstore to get some more deodorant... dumped the salad appetizer for chips and salsa, and also I had a lot of cheese for dessert. Resisting the urge to snack right now!
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:28 PM   #362  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I binged today. My workout today was the 70 minute walk this morning.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:55 PM   #363  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 04:47 AM   #364  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Hi all, I'm so sorry I haven't checked in with you guys. My husband had to return to work and I'm struggling to keep on top of virtual learning for the kids along with the endless pile on my to do list.
I hope you're all keeping well <3

I continue to stick to my diet, and I've reached onederland! I am incredibly bored of it though, and hope sometime in the future we can go out for a family meal and I can order my first cheat meal in 130 days
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:25 AM   #365  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Pixe!!!!! I'm so happy that we've heard from you . You sound extremely busy. You've done so phenomenally well staying on your plan through all the stress. Wow! Hang in there!!

Nancy, may you be encouraged, my chick friend

Diana, may you also be encouraged, my chick friend

Desire2b, thanks for info on the gelatin! So glad you got the A/C in.

Teri, how do you dispose of the weeds once you've plucked them? I could use some ideas.

Jaimsy, we miss you!!!

Hello also to Yangzter Gangster, Princess Roja, and Usc4valpo, and Ciecie. I apologize if I've missed someone?

Yesterday, I took in 1030 calories. Mowed the rest of the lawn.

Today's Plan: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill or walk.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:52 AM   #366  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
Hi all, I'm so sorry I haven't checked in with you guys. My husband had to return to work and I'm struggling to keep on top of virtual learning for the kids along with the endless pile on my to do list.
I hope you're all keeping well <3

I continue to stick to my diet, and I've reached onederland! I am incredibly bored of it though, and hope sometime in the future we can go out for a family meal and I can order my first cheat meal in 130 days
Congrats on onderland! Hang in there with all you have going on. You can get through this!
Old 05-30-2020, 07:54 AM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel1234 View Post
Nancy, may you be encouraged, my chick friend

Diana, may you also be encouraged, my chick friend
I love it! Thank you for that!
Old 05-30-2020, 08:00 AM   #368  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Happy Saturday!!
Day 5- IF 16/8, two more days.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:06 AM   #369  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

So I decided to share what frustrated me so yesterday. I had some business stuff to take care of with the DMV (highway dept). I had my lunch before I left. I forgot to bring water with me. My apt. was set up with the DMV and I thought I had all my documents in order. I got to the apt, waited outside for my turn, along with probably a hundred other people. It was really warm yesterday. I was called inside, I didn't have everything I needed! I had to go back to one of the other county office buildings. Wait in line at one place, then wait for my documents, go wait in another line, finally finished there with my documents. I decided to try the closer DMV and do the first come first serve line. They didn't have any shade and it was hot, so I went back to the other DMV. I could go on, but basically I started this process at 11 AM and finally got home at 6 PM. Everyone was very helpful and everyone was doing their best at these places. I also had some banking stuff to do. But, I didn't have my water, I got very hungry, which I really contribute to to dehydration. On top of that I needed to go to the restroom. The restrooms are not open at most of the places, so drinking water would have probably made that worse. When I got home I just started tearing into whatever I could find. It was not pretty. Anyways, today is a new day. I will weigh back in on June 1 and deal with the fallout then. Remember . . . . . BRING YOUR WATER!

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

No comment on calories or weigh in.

Have a Blessed day, stay healthy, and a great start to your weekend!

Look at today's devotion! It has my name all over it!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 30

Ephesians 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

When we diet, we need protection. We really do. Dieting puts us in a very vulnerable position. We are weakened, frustrated, irritable, guilty, and a hundred other things that stir us up constantly. We need a shield to guard us from the onslaught of so many difficult emotions and feelings. The Lord provides us with the shield we need through faith. Believing in a God who cares for us and stands beside us is a great comfort and a very real help in our times of need. God will not let us struggle alone. He is our refuge, our shield against the worst our diets can do to us.

Today's thought: Oh, Lord, please protect me from me!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-30-2020 at 08:06 AM.
Old 05-30-2020, 10:54 AM   #370  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana OMG That devotion hits the nail on the head by far the best all year!!!!

Wi 162.2 down .2 not super excited about the little loss but heck better than the gains of the past week. I have to say I am super frustrated with my body right now considering I dropped the adult beverages and stayed low on the point plan + started workout out again. I am hoping this is just my body reacting to workout out again and it is retaining water.
WO none today but I am all lined up for Monday

It is thunder storming right now so I am going to go listen to the lovely noise. We rarely have storms here so when we do it is a treat...weird I know

Back later for my personals.....
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:01 AM   #371  

good morning! pixel, welcome to onederland! all of us are struggling with covid in one way or another. had breakfast. hung a load of laundry on the line to dry. have one load in the washer. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:40 PM   #372  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1315 calories +

Breakfast ( 240 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (400 calories)
Salad w/romaine, cucumbers, celery, carrots, mandarin oranges, roasted chicken, BHF's ranch 350 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (675 calories)
homemade hamburger helper type thingy 400 calories
steamed yellow squash/zucchini 75 caloires
honeydew and watermelon 200 calories

Exercise
1 hour mall walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 05-30-2020, 10:31 PM   #373  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Happy weekend-ing to all!
Yay, pixel, congrats on reaching onederland!!! That's so exciting. Sorry to hear it's still so crazy where you guys are right now.
Diana, that sounds like quite the trip! Glad you're finally done with it all.

Breakfast: milk, bagel w/ cream cheese
Lunch: curried lentils w/ brown rice, watermelon smoothie, yogurt
Snack: a bit of cereal
Dinner: yellow squash chips (baked w/ parmesan and stuff on top), pesto potato skillet w/ egg, 4 marshmallows and some cheese
Exercise: 30ish minutes bike ride

I spent some time this morning running errands by bike, checking out local stores and getting some stuff I need, and got to skype with a friend I haven't talked to in years, which was fun. I've spent most of the afternoon and evening keeping an eye on the protests... there's a lot happening in my city's downtown and my state's capital too.
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:38 PM   #374  

good night all! had a busy afternoon. took some stuff that was behind one of the sheds to the curb for junk week. also went for another power walk and ran one more errand.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:52 AM   #375  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, with all that business with the DMV, it's no wonder you felt like you did

Nancy, I, too, was kind of knocked over by yesterday's devotional. I never thought about the fact that we need protection during dieting (& maintenance), an area where we are so vulnerable.

What is "onederland"? I've seen several of you mention that. Yesterday I made some of Princessroja's chocolate pumpkin spice muffins. I put bran in them; they are so satisfying to me; I have one (or two) for breakfast.
I took in 1000 calories yesterday.

Today's Goals:
1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, lift weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote