May 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 19 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #271  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:54 AM   #272  

Default May 2020

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well....

Joe: I think I prefer biking indoors, recumbent bike, because the seat is more comfortable. I think outside, hills are scary to go down and difficult to go up...and there is some danger on the road with the traffic. But I think it would be fun to do a bike trip. There's a bike trail from Pittsburgh to Washington DC. It would be an ordeal (for me)
Rachel: Your salads sound really good, especially the "bacon"... I have never tried napa cabbage. ...I met someone that grows oriental vegetables...
PrincessRoja: I like hearing what other people eat, especially when they have been to a restaurant... I get these little sundaes at McDonalds. They come in hot fudge and caramel. I think they used to have strawberry...OH, McDonalds has discontinued the sundaes... I tried two restaurants. A family member brought peanut butter cups. I put some on the sundae. I chop up walnuts or pecans and put them on the sundae. I would love to have a can of whip cream, but I am trying to lose weight...
Diana: I think it's a lot a lot of work, self-care, being older, and having more fatigue...I don't like it. ...I wish people would let us know when they are going to leave this site...

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:01 AM   #273  

good morning again! teri, i agree with you. i think people should let us know if they're going to be leaving this site.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:10 AM   #274  

Default May 2020

Hi!

I decided when I do long entries, I need to break it up into two, so I don't get bounced out.

EXERCISE: It has been okay the past couple of days: I biked 3 days for 30 minutes, I walked 3 days: 5, 20, 20. I gardened 2 half days. Last night I gardened alittle and filled up a bushel and a bucket with weeds. I am working on some really annoying invasive plants that I wish I had never planted...The weather has been really phenomenal, but now it is starting to get really hot. I still have plants to get outdoors from the garage...They will not like the change...

DIET: Diet has been okay, but yesterday I bought a lot of Klondike bars to replace the sundaes and I caved in. This is not a good purchase. I looked for those little dixie cups of ice cream, but I guess they do not make them anymore...I have 8 days to reach my goal...I need to find some willingness to eat healthy. I need to get back to doing situps and knee exercises.

I found a bug stuck to me. I don't know if it was a tick or a flea. A local vet says he is finding really high rates of lyme disease in dogs locally.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #275  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI up 1.0.....that's ok though, I expected an up after loss all week. I know it will crest then go down again

Any way we are off and will be back on Sunday night wanted to wish you all a great holiday weekend

HUGS
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 11:01 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 173/157.5/145

Saturday a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:34 PM   #277  

good afternoon! went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. had lunch when i got home. may work out to leslie sansone later.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:12 PM   #278  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1650 calories +

Breakfast ( 240 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (460 calories)
chick-fil-a market salad w/BHF's ranch 340 calories
my friend and I shared a small pkg brownie batter thins 120 calories

Dinner (950 calories)
side salad w/BHF's ranch 150 calories
baked potato w/sour cream 300 calories
grilled steak 500 calories

Exercise
1 hour outdoor walk
KCM's LBC's weights w/8's

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:46 PM   #279  

S/C/G: 175/138.8/115

Height: 5'1"

Diary:
Yesterday:
Breakfast: muffin and milk, I think
Lunch: grilled cheese w/ pesto and tomato, and either a smoothie or a mango, plus chocolate
Snack: ?
Dinner: chips and cheso, quesadilla, few sips of a margarita, bit of ice cream (husband and I ventured out to dine at a restaurant for the first time since March as an anniversary gift to ourselves. The food was incredible and totally worth it.)
Exercise: 90 min ballet

Today:
Breakfast: none, wasn't hungry lol
Lunch (brunch): 2 muffins, smoothie
Snack: muffin, two bites of cereal
Dinner: asparagus soup, gnocchi w/ tomatoes and pesto, bit of ice cream
Exercise: 45ish min of weights, abs, bike riding, plus several hours of mild housework

Teri, those sundaes sound delicious! I sure hope that bug wasn't a tick, and that if it was, it wasn't carrying anything.
yangtzer, I agree on the sleeping in! I had a very lazy morning indeed, and it was delightful.
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 11:26 PM   #280  

good night all! did 2 miles leslie sansone this afternoon. had supper. watched harry potter and the goblet of fire on the syfy channel. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 05-24-2020, 07:00 AM   #281  

S/C/G: 168/145/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, I looked up the gourmet salad dressing site. They look delicious! Will keep them in mind! I was able to find a low-fat buttermilk ranch recipe on another site which I may give a try.

I took in 1625 calories yesterday. I am slipping a bit. Need to try harder for 1200 calorie weekly average if i want to reach my goal. It's up to me. I'm getting to the end of my NS food products and won't order more. So, I need to face reality and plan accordingly.

Today's goals:
1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:09 AM   #282  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1650 +
Weigh In: 183.2
Up: .2

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 24

Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Helen lamented that she couldn't lose weight, but she hardly ever tried. Oh, she would spend time with her friends talking about diets, and she would go to exercise class and sit on the side of the gym while her friends exercised, and she would buy diet sodas and TV dinners, but she would also buy coffee cakes and ice cream. The saddest thing about Helen was that she couldn't understand why her friends weren't sympathetic to her. Everyone, including God, will sympathize with us when we are giving it our best efforts. However, if we deal with losing weight like Helen, even God will have little patience with us.

Today's thought: Only fools think they fool God!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:16 AM   #283  

S/C/G: 173/157.5/145

I haven't taken the Browns to the Superbowl for couple of days. Lol
I gave in to my cravings to a lot of spicy and oily food these days.

Last edited by yangtzer; 05-24-2020 at 07:27 AM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:41 AM   #284  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:33 PM   #285  

Default May 2020

Hi! Hope you all are having a nice holiday. Enjoy your mini vacations...

I hiked 20 and walked 30...I did some weeding today and yesterday. I am digging out some nuisance plants. I used some small hand weights when I went for a walk. I am eating too many Klondike bars. Otherwise, I am doing fine.