3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/317044-march-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

ciecie 03-13-2019 08:47 AM

good morning again! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes. grannynancy, will be praying for you. :D

Rachel1234 03-13-2019 09:43 AM

Good grief!!!!

Granny, I am praying for your protection and peace of mind.

ciecie 03-13-2019 10:47 AM

just got home from power walking and running errands. also got two phone calls ticked off my to do list. :D

jendiet 03-13-2019 10:50 AM

Flower, I pray the Holy Spirit comes to you and gives you peace during this scary time. The main reason I smoked cigarettes was because of my terrible social anxiety which is why I didn't want to be a nurse. I couldn't stand for anyone to pay attention to me or "scrutinize" me and honestly anxiety is still anxiety when you are alone...but most of the time I was alone in my own head thinking thoughts like "I wonder if they can see the stubble on my legs" or "I'm so sweaty, do I stink" or what will they think or are they talking about me or just all kinds of crazy thoughts about criticism of myself and fear of others...and the overwhelming thoughts before I even left the house would keep me from going...when I was delivered from cigarettes, I was NOT delivered from anxiety...I just couldn't use cigarettes in that way anymore...

I had to fight through anxiety to get to TRUST. In finding trust that God knew me and had good plans for me Jeremiah 33:3, I found comfort and ease of anxiety...

I pray your mom is restored to complete health and wholesome thinking in Jesus name.

Larry!! That sounds like fun, but EEEEW, I have a thing against tongues and slobber.. . I would pass on the Camel kiss too.

Rachel, I wish I could have kept my fur babies safe in one of those fence things...

Nancy way to go on getting to the gym and losing weight again!!!

Teri, I have flowering bulbs begging to be planted now, but this spring, no spring, yard is ridiculous. I'm eit her going to have to cut it or get someone...

Granny, yes!! I actually decided to take iron and magnesium and I went from not being able to even walk in place while I took the dogs out to being able to almost jog in place 2 hours after. My sleep pattern is showing crazy blips of deep sleep and lots of waking out of deep sleep...so I'm sure that's not helping. .sorry popcorn is triggering, but I see a very steady maintenance pattern with you.

ciecie, hope you get the RXS sorted out. Good morning.

momwb, I've been circling 180 for the past month!! I would have been angry to see 180.0 again. Today but I saw myself in the mirror and my tummy is getting so flat and my fat rolls and saddle bags are disappearing so...whatever my body is doing with the diet and exercise it doesn't just show up on the scale.

Rachel, I love your routine. I was reading a book "When Everything Changes" and thought I should be doing this marching in place....it was a thought...lol...

Jules, yes I agree. Look at our awesome maintainers and they still tweak their game plans!!

Keli, you give me hope that this fat girl can become a skinny girl despite the fatgirl..

180.0 again today, but like I mentioned, stomach is getting more and more flat and my waist is becoming more obvious and I want a shape so I'm still seeing progress.

I also took that iron and magnesium and it gave me much needed energy. So I have been almost jogging in place when I leash walk the dogs in our yard (they want to chase birds) and I feel much better about my steps too...I haven't made goal in days and believe I will today

ciecie 03-13-2019 11:00 AM

jendiet, i'll get the other prescription in two weeks. have more than enough to last until then. got two phone calls ticked off my to do list. will get ready to take the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there in a few minutes. :D

nancylmrn 03-13-2019 12:47 PM

Ok guy and gals!.....Week 4 day 3 at the gym....did not do as well as other days but usually mid week I am struggling a day or two
WI down again to 163.0 not my lowest but most definately my lowest in a long time. The lowest I can remember in the past years is 154.0 and I plan to break that at some point. So am down 4.6lb this week. I know that is way unusal and I won't expect it again. My sister just told me that ww does not want your daily points to ever drop below 13 and keep under 27(?) if possible??? not clear on that one. I had a few days last week when the points were under 13. I just was not hungry for more food with all the 0 points ones out there. Anyway I am excited to get my 5lb loss 'charm' from my sister who said it should be in the mail on Saturday. I have no clue what it is or looks like. She said the 'rest' are coming from England and should be here on or before April 1st....she has some high expectations for me that is for sure. I have never lost more than 2lbs in a week unless I was sick sick sick. I just wanted to share. I know next's weeks WI will not see any spectacular results and maybe no movement at all given the drop this week. I am ok with that.

Ok back to work and personals a bit later this afternoon. hugs to all
nancy

Chronostasis 03-13-2019 02:39 PM

Hi everyone! I'm back to 3FC after 6 years. I successfully lost 70 lbs the first time (204-134 lbs), I maintained that loss for five years, and then last August I fell off the wagon mostly thanks to the diet-ruining effects of craft beer. I started seriously trying to lose weight again this past mid-January, enjoyed some early success and then rebounded again, gaining even more weight. Most of my clothes don't fit anymore and it's a very frustrating situation. But the only thing to do is start again!

Today did not go so well. I was really sick yesterday - fell asleep early after throwing up - and I woke up super early and super hungry. Right now I'm sitting at 2260 kcal eaten today, and it's only 2:35 pm. On the upside, I've been eating healthfully today, and I've met 99% of my nutrient targets in Cronometer (btw, I highly recommend Cronometer for calorie counting)! I've also been doing a good job drinking lots of water. Looking at where the fat needs trimmed - more than anything else, red wine destroyed my calorie counts today. I'm going to try to go to the gym today (fallen off the wagon with that too...ugh) and avoid night time snacking. Will update with how that goes.

nancylmrn 03-13-2019 06:27 PM

Chrono :welcome2: back! Look forward to getting to know you

Teri000 03-13-2019 06:46 PM

March 2019

Hi!

Larry, I like azaleas. I always thought they did not like the wind. I have a gold one and an orange one. They are not particularly thriving...maybe because I did not prepare the soil...
GranNan: so sorry, you are having problems with that neighbor...again.

DID-ITs:
1) no food mover, but I ate fairly healthy. I ate pizza (250 calories a slice)...but I could not eat just one. Ate a half a meatloaf tv dinner with lots of added veggies. Weaknesses were frappe and a brownie. I keep "rewarding" myself for doing some labor. Need to drink more water. OH...I forgot I ate a small bag of jelly beans today...
2) no exercise, except knee exercises and lots of trips up and down stairs.
3) I did more seed transplanting. Had seedlings outdoors today.
4) Did some cleaning.

TODO:
1) Foodmover.
2) Exercise.
3) Seedlings.
4) Sorting.
5) Health insurance.
6) Library books.

I seem to be able to do only one or two things good...and the rest falls away. The seeds have been my priority. I am happy that I am getting some cleaning done. I don't have that much energy.

Diana3271 03-13-2019 08:52 PM

Chronostasis Hi and Welcome Back! :welcome2:

Diana3271 03-13-2019 08:58 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Total Approx 1515 calories + :coffee:

Breakfast ( 400 calories & :coffee:)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
sirloin steak, grilled mushrooms, 2 servings steamed carrots 700 calories

Exercise:
JS 1 Mile Upper Body Circuit w/8's, JS 1 Mile Lower Body Circuit w/8's, I Mile Express Abs walk

Have a Blessed evening!

Larry H 03-13-2019 08:58 PM

" Larry, I like azaleas. I always thought they did not like the wind. I have a gold one and an orange one. They are not particularly thriving...maybe because I did not prepare the soil...

Teri - Azaleas do not thrive unless the soil is acidic between 4.5 to 6 PH. many soils including mine are not. Add "Elemental Sulphur" to correct available at most nurseries and on line. It is a natural organic material that microbes in the soil convert to lower the PH. Test first a low cost aquarium PH test kit will work by mixing a soil sample in distilled water. Also Azaleas
Need good drainage and weekly watering. Some varieties do well in full sun while others do best in partial shade. I don't know where you live but Azaleas are a Southern Plant that do best in the Southern states. They also do best with at least two weeks of Winter weather below 50 degrees.

Probably more than you wanted to know. Started planting my vegetable garden today with Jalapeno peppers, Super Sweet 100 grape tomatoes and Yellow wax string beans. A lot more to plant.

ciecie 03-13-2019 09:37 PM

welcome back chronostasis! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. will be going to bed early tonight. allergies are starting in early this year!

Larry H 03-13-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendiet (Post 5384373)
I had to fight through anxiety to get to TRUST. In finding trust that God knew me and had good plans for me Jeremiah 33:3, I found comfort and ease of anxiety...

Jen - Your post really hit home with me. You once asked if I had any special experience with faith. Well it's a long story but here goes.

I am a full blown alcoholic. I have been sober for 43 continuous years now by the grace of God and a certain 12 step program which tradition prevents me from naming but you can find them very close to the front of any phone book. 43 years ago I believed in a punishing God as revealed in the Old Testament. Slowly though the 12 step process my belief changed from a punishing God to a loving God and then I went the rest of the way and began really trusting God. Today my prayers always request what he would have me do. His will not mine.

Fast forward to 2009 and I have an 80% blocked left main artery in my heart along with another. I asked the surgeon what he was about to do. The surgeon asked me did I really want to know and I assured him that I did. He explained they would cut me open from the top of my chest and about a foot down. He would saw through my breast bone and put me on a heart lung machine. Then cool my chest cavity and stop my heart. Harvest needed material, in my case the mammary vein and left radial artery from my arm to use in the bypass, perform the bypass and then in his words "Hopefully restart your heart" As I was being wheeled into the operating room I had a big smile on my face and I was waving at people. I caused quite a sensation in the operating room that day. I was asked why I was so cheerful when most people are scared to death. My reply was "Today I trust God fully" it does not matter to me what the outcome is because I have full confidence that live or die God has my best interest in mind. With this belief I was fully at peace. Evidently God has more work for me here on Earth as I came through the surgery fine. I have already been able to help others face dangerous surgery by sharing this story.

I think you can see why your post was right on target with me. Thanks for sharing

ciecie 03-13-2019 09:58 PM

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. need to take some medicine first. :D