3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/317044-march-2019-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 03-07-2019 08:17 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Teri It's the same area where I have pain from 2 previous car accidents. I think it was just made worse with the shingles.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 + :coffee
Weigh In: 187.2
Down: 2.4 pounds

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 7

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Confidence. There are days when we feel we don't even know the meaning of the word. It is hard to stay confident when we feel so weak. It is important that we realize where confidence comes from. Our confidence comes from the Lord. It comes from no-where else. All we need do is look at the example of our blessed Lord, and we will see that He alone gives the kind of strength necessary to meet every challenge. The things He overcame cause our dieting efforts to pale in comparison. If Christ is truly our Lord and Master, then we will have confidence enough to succeed.

Today's thought: I am sure to lose weight because of Christ in me!

jendiet 03-07-2019 09:20 AM

Diana, interesting the shingles set up in a traumatized area,in your body. I rebuke the trauMA that invited the shingles. Complete recovery to your body which is the Temple of God. Praise God for the 2 lb drop!!

Terri, aw I hate it when plant babies don't make it...I used to start all kinds of stuff in the house. I pray they germinate and pull through...lol "work on the mess" is on my mental list everyday. Great job on the positives.

Good morning ciecie!!

Granny, glad Beau did well. Lol about Tilly. You did awesome. I don't think you should eliminate the fun stuff. I don't think you are doing badly at all concerning you are rocking maintenance EVEN with popcorn...

Rachel, way to go on control despite company. I am hoping to get some exercise in today as well.

Weekend, yes that sounds grueling. I hate traffic. I pray you get some rest.

178.6...been out all morning...old cheap tracker 5k, newer one 1k. I did take out dogs again and walked in place counting steps and it dropped 770 steps :(.

I might try tweaking something to bring up efficiency but I don't know what is wrong???

glad to be almost 2lbs away from 180 this close to TOM...hoping maybe to stay in 178s...

have a good day all

Diana3271 03-07-2019 09:21 AM

Jen Congrats on 178! What was your low?

Zallie 03-07-2019 12:06 PM

Day 3 results

Hi Everybody- hope you all are having a good day.

166.0 (+2)
4320 Cal!!!! Off plan in a big way and I had allowed 3000 calories! ☹
1200 cal Indian Lunch-
1200 cal one piece cheesecake
Had planned to stop there.
But instead , I did the night eat thing that has so burned me before. Lost control. A true food addict.
1600 cal chips
Then felt like I had blown it and also had
160 cal Pineapple
160 cal yogurt
And then could not sleep was parched like crazy from the all the salt.
Maybe 3 hours sleep last night and 6 the night before. ☹

Feel inflamed, tired, knees ache. Off kilter.

On the good side yesterday was a very fun bday with friends and family and I did the exercise as planned- 5:30 AM bootcamp, and 2.5 hours of pickleball.

Today’s plan.
Less than 500 cal. Play a pickleball league match. Get 7 hours sleep tonight. More if I choose not to go to bootcamp tomorrow.

Grannynancy- 15000-20000 steps a day? That is fantastic. Interested in how that happens! Here ya on the popcorn. I too like to savor a good cup of tea at night to help me through.
Weekendboater- congrats on a successful eating day despite the stress
Terri- hear you on the food cravings. Hang in there. I struggle with food cravings too, and if I could just stay from trigger foods and get enough sleep, am hoping they would lessen.
Larry- want to hear how you like the bread-sounds interesting!
Nancylmm- way to stay on plan. Seems that you have weights as part of your activity. Nice. I’d like to add some in, beyond the bootcamp classes.
Jen- did those pancakes taste good? If so I might try them some time.

Wish everybody lots of willpower today!

nancylmrn 03-07-2019 12:40 PM

Good morning/afternoon to most

And yes WI lost that mystery 1.0lb I gained but a day late for official weigh in.back at 166.6..isn't that the way it goes???? Also last night DH and I induldged in some vino, first time in almost a month which is a big deal for us. I paid for it this am when I went to the gym...I had no energy and did not make my goal of 4,000 steps on the eliptiacal I will have a lot of walking to do today to make up my steps and get my goal of 10,000. I am not seeing any movement then on the scale but I am seeing a slight difference in th mirror or maybe it is my imagination? I have measurements I took last summer/fall I would have to look at the dates and will remeasure in April sometime. After I have a good solid month of working out in the am.

Jen great job staying under 180 with TOM so close

Diana, woza what is up with the crazy loss....I am so envious xxoo

granny your "children" puppies make me laugh. I so remember our dog when she would misbehave...what a hadful they can be

Teri000 I have had days where the cravings were so bad and for things I really did not want it is crazy and so hard to find a substitiue to replace

Larry I tried the rub on the whole chicken and used my IP the flavor was there for sure

Rachael, only going over your calories by 100 given the food choices is awesome

weekend lots of oooo and xxxxx Glad you made it back home from Boston and all went well.

ciecie, flower and all the other chicks I will talk with you later

nancylmrn 03-07-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zallie (Post 5383893)

Nancylmm- way to stay on plan. Seems that you have weights as part of your activity. Nice. I’d like to add some in, beyond the bootcamp classes.

Hi Zallie,
I do incorporate weight training each time I go to the gym. Even when I workout at home I always use my weights (powerblocks) LOL my logic is...you will laugh.....if I do my cardio that burns calories at that moment and maybe an hour afterwards, but if I am using the weights to develop muscle especially in the larger muscle groups that means I burn more calories all day long AND I can eat more (eventually). I know the logic is a bit flawed but it keeps me going hahaha

jendiet 03-07-2019 04:51 PM

Nancy, I agree with your logic. I remember one time I was fasting or something and I tried doing the eliptical...that was a waste. I took those measurements with you remember?

Zallie, you worked really hard and I SO GET night binging...don't beat yourself up, I'm sure tomorrow is a fasting day and the refeed will give you a boost. Yes they were suprisingly good and I bought low sugar jellies to go on them (this is ALLOWED on my diet. It will be 2g carb per teaspoon. No artificial yuckie for me). They are kind of hard to cook and you have to just trust the bubbly liquid will just cook enough to be something to flip

Diana, I think it was 178.0 even?? I have to go back and look but I know it wasn't 177 yet...

speaking of cravings. .I know you guys will appreciate this...ever since I had the chocolate drizzled popcorn in Walmart peanut butter snack mix, it's all I want. ..

so I decided to melt some valentine chocolates and drizzle it over already made popcorn ----NOT...that was 2 days ago

so then I went to get something from the store for someone else and looked for JUST chocolate drizzled popcorn...found some POPPED snack mixes...but they were covered in caramel too...that's not REALLY what I wanted . I grabbed a pack of snoballs in case. ..

Well, I opened them...nope too much caramel....I ate two servings...then one of the snoballs. Was shooting for 1400 but got 1625 ...could have done a lot more damage .

got to go get trash loaded up now...ttyl

jendiet 03-07-2019 07:56 PM

Just tore myself away from what could have been a horrendous binge partly brought on by food jealousy of my boys getting into our snacks. .

it's absolutely ridiculous....I was SO GOOD .I followed my plan but was super hungry all day (don't know if the cloud cakes added to it???)...I dragged around my growling angry stomach through the grocery store telling myself I can make it to dinner. .and I picked up the veal cutlet parmesan (for my client) telling myself when you get home you can finally eat and have a treat....just be patient...it's almost time. ..then I get back and finally can eat and have my planned treats. .and I eat am full...good for the day usually ....but I forget to take my vitamins (gummy) in the hour time frame and I think "will this sabotage everything?" (Seed planted) and I take the trash off and get back and relax with my book and I fell asleep reading about God's glory showing up among starving Haitians and I get up to work and SUDDENLY...I have urges for chocolate...and I find the chocolate..and I say....just one....and it becomes 3 and then I think you wanted a donut earlier you ate all that chocolate off plan what does one donut mean??? In my head I'm thinking "a hot cup of tea"...so I start making tea but I never have tea with honey anymore ..so in goes the honey...and I retreat AWAY from the chocolate but my boys left my bags of cheetoh paws on the table and I had to threaten them not to eat them all so there I am helping myself to MY CHEETOHS drinking my tea with honey and milk with the biggest "SORRY NOT SORRY" expression on my face....finally I pUT everything away and RUN to my support group. Again it was not MINDLESS but very mindful and I plan to log it to maintain some kind of control and remind myself "don't think I can't be tempted, because I can and I can fail"

I probably ate a little more than maintenance, might see a gain too. Just have to start fresh tomorrow

Diana3271 03-07-2019 09:54 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

I got some good news from Ms. Connie. The change in meds have helped her and she was eating today.

Jen Hang in there. :hug:

nancylmrn I'm sure it's just water weight from the medicine. No telling what tomorrow will bring, LOL. I still have 5 days to go. :rofl:

Total Approx 1515 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 400 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 45 EX & 10,000 steps

Have a Blessed evening!

Diana3271 03-07-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulesMarion (Post 5383772)
Heard from the doc and I’m all good! He said it has happened before to have seen things that appear to look suspicious but are not anything serious.

I will choose to not feel silly - I’m glad I got checked out, better safe than sorry!

Great news! I'm glad everything is OK. It's better to be safe and get checked out.

jendiet 03-07-2019 10:53 PM

Oh, Diana, so glad Connie is feeling better!!

so 2434 for the day when I planned 1400, but the carb load gave me the energy to do some resistance training so I got out my pilates bar and did a work out and some stretching

I tweaker my stride length and I think my tracker was accurate for the rest of the day . I got 11,687 steps with the 770 it dropped earlier. .not sure but was reading forums about even the more expensive ones are counting head scratches....mine doesn't do that...maybe the older one and that's why it's so high???

Its just nice seeing the check mark on Google fit...

kelijpa 03-07-2019 11:18 PM

Hey all,
145.5 this morning

Going to weigh in tomorrow, sorry I have missed a few days checking in.

Jendiet the chicken bacon is tastier than turkey bacon I’m told. I don’t think I have ever had turkey bacon, so can’t say for sure. Congrats on hanging out in the 170s. You’re doing great.

Diana so sorry the shingles are still affecting you. Glad to hear your friend is doing better.

Syckgirlsfv congratulations on passing your CPA exams and great job getting after the ethics one. Hope you get done with it quickly.

Nancy I admire anyone who stays below their points, I almost always use them all, including weeklies and fit points. However you work your program it works over time.

Flower, GrannyNancy, Larry, WeekendBoater and everyone else. :wave:

Hope everyone has a great day:sunny: :grouphug:

ciecie 03-07-2019 11:49 PM

good night all! 2 miles leslie Sansone this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands before supper. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. :D

momwannabe 03-08-2019 03:39 AM

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been scarce. The website was glitch for a while and wouldn't let me send messages. I've also had a very hectic time at work. Trying to be a good mom and work two jobs and am failing miserably. I've been sticking to plan, eating one meal a day, but haven't been exercising. Will get back to it after next Friday which is a big deadline for me. The loss is slow - I was 170.8 this morning. Was down to 170.4, but had a slight increase this morning.so I've lost just more than 9 pounds in almost 5 weeks. Slow, but I can see the difference in my face, so I'm hanging in there.

Sounds like everyone is doing brilliantly.

Rachel1234 03-08-2019 05:37 AM

Good morning

momwannabe, :wave:, wonderful job on your weight loss!!!

Didn't get weights lifted yesterday due to unexpected busyness. Rest of goals were met.

Today's goals: :tread::wl::exercise::broc: situps & stretching, fiber, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.

Thinking of you all!