Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 09:25 AM   #151  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI 166.8 again but right now I will take it, and even saw a glimps of 165 so maybe???
Just a quick fly by this am, have got my breakfast planned (not really Atkins but out of my control for this one morning) lunch and dinner so should be a good day. I will post stats on meals and total carb/calorie count tonight
Old 02-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 233/201.8/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone, I am ready to start this week and do it right so gonna have a snack then workout. I haven't been getting my 10,000 steps in so need to start doing better.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:28 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!
I really don't know how you all are getting so many steps in everyday?
10,000 is such a stretch for me. That's if I'm lucky enough to get a 3000 step walk to lunch and at least 5000 steps on elliptical. Even on honeymoon walking all over Rome, we'd get 15,000 max or at a recent conference in Vegas where you walked a mile back and forth from your room to sessions, no more than 15,000 or so.
I'm wondering if my fitbit zip counts low or what everyone else is using? Or maybe I just take really long strides...

I did pack up a spinach salad with tomatoes, radishes, sweet peppers, light ranch, and a tuna packet for lunch. I'll let you know if it gets eaten.

I had to have labs redone due to elevated liver enzymes last week and they're still elevated. REsults were pushed straight to website and haven't heard from doc yet. I did some quick research and see in rare instances, my bp meds has caused this. I've also been on a prenatal vitamin for like a year so wondering if the iron or Vitamin A has added up too much? A year ago was completely normal so that's good to go by. Read about fatty liver disease, etc. but glucose numbers are always good... A little stressed about it this morning.

Hope everyone's getting to enjoy a little of this sunshine!

Last edited by dallasgirl1; 02-12-2018 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:39 AM   #154  

good morning again! will be headed out to power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Dallasgirl. I have had a fitbit charge hr and have a garmin forerunner 935. They both measured the same amount of steps but the Garmin is more honest as the fitbit can be tricked by sitting and swinging your arms. They have both been accurate as I know my neighborhood loop is 1 mile and both measure about 2500 steps per mile give or take. The fitbit did not take advantage of GPS like the Garmin did and was still pretty accurate using my height to estimate my stride and distance.

I get my steps by walking my 1 mile loop 4 times and then I get an alarm every hour I have not walked 250 steps and I get up and walk 250. so it all adds up by the end of the day.

If you recently had an infection that can drive up liver enzymes for awhile. My daughter had mono and her enzymes went through the roof then returned to normal. Hope it is nothing major.

Last edited by grannynancy; 02-12-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:09 PM   #156  

good afternoon! just got back from power walking and running errands. will have lunch in a few minutes.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:25 PM   #157  

Hi everyone Hope you all had a great weekend, caught up with your news and congrats on the losses and workouts.

My weekend went well plan wise and was OP, I did have 2 glasses of chard sat. night with dinner. Saturday got in a short walk and ran errands and had a cobb salad for lunch and baked haddock with green and yellow zucchini for dinner. Last night, eggs and then beef for dinner and some squash.

Oh we finally found and got my DVD player from the basement and my tape was in there lol so I did my Leslie Samsone Walk off fat fast (1+3), I had missed that one and enjoy the pace. I plan to do some calisthenics today, I don't know yet.

Dallas I have the fitbit and it's through these type of tapes I am racking up steps in addition to chores and puttering around I do and or walking etc. Speaking of being amazed, I am amazed at your 50 minutes of elliptical work! Nice going I hope that you hear from the doc very soon so that you don't worry and that everything is ok. I can understand the gym thing, your idea of maybe breaking into it or trying a class that sounds neat to you sounds like a nice idea.

Diana Hope that fluid comes right off for you and you catch up on some rest. Yay on a good day yesterday and the scale going back down for you.

Nancy Thanks! Hope you had a great weekend too. I am glad I found a place I can get a healthy dinner. Congrats on the drop in the scale! I think it's great that your DH and others will be doing program as well, hugs right back at you!

Synergy congrats on the drop and I do hope that your feeling better.

grannynancy wtg on those steps! I do hope that your cough subsides, that's a great idea about the alarm.

stlrs wishing you a good first day to the week
ciecie nice going on those power walks! I like how you post before and after.

Sorry if I missed anyone, hope to catch up soon....wishing everyone a great new day to the start of our week!

It is grey and rainy h ere and I am feeling kind of blah honestly (sun is supposed to come out in the afternoon). I need to get my butt in gear so I am going to post my exercise minutes and then do something, one of those days where I have to push to start but I always feel better after!
Old 02-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #158  

weekendboater, thanks! glad you found your dvd player and your lesile sansone dvd. will go for another power walk and run another errand later on today.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:53 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 233/201.8/150

Height: 5'4"

I have a fitbit charge, I walk on the treadmill because its cold right now but I normally walk until I am fairly close to 10,000 then if I don't hit my mark, I can always get some in on the treadmill again in the evening. I don't work so I can exercise when I want and I have everything to succeed (a treadmill, weight bench, all in one machine exercise balls and a power tower), I just need accountability and motivation.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:46 PM   #160  

Hi again, did a 30 min. segment of my L.S tape and I feel much better. Thanks ciecie That's great stlrs.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #161  

I have leslie sansone's walk at home app on my ipad. the site is also bookmarked on my desktop. use her walk by faith dvd, too.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #162  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (425 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Cardio Pump Combined Workouts minus floor work at the end w/8's & 5's
Old 02-12-2018, 10:12 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi!
I may have a look at the Fitbit charges. I don’t like wearing bracelets but I’d love something that kept a little more data too. Love hearing how you’re all getting your steps. Thanks for sharing! STLRS, your home gym sounds perfect.

Weekend Boater, How fun to dust off an old favorite workout. Sounds like some healthy food choices with the fish and veggies too! I really need to develop a taste for fish.

I ended up having a chicken wrap with rice for lunch (chose rice over the chicken pasta side I wanted) and ate the spinach salad with tuna for dinner. Husband offered me ice cream and I settled for a few raisins, walnuts and hot tea.

I haven’t heard from doc yet about elevated liver numbers but cutting my bp med back to 1/2 dosage and stopping the prenatal vitamin for now. GrannyNancy, no infections that I’m aware of. I had a cold before the labs a month ago but all good now. Haven’t had an Advil or any pain meds in that month. I’ll keep you all posted.

No workout tonight and off to bed in a minute. Goodnight all!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:18 PM   #164  

good night ladies! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. will post tomorrow morning or afternoon.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:30 AM   #165  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
145.9 this morning

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a new boss starting next week, I know him, so it shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully...one bonus, he starts at 9, I start at 7:30, so there's that we're getting audited in March so that's a drag, but I have been through else types of things many times, so not going to stress about it.

Working on the mind game of maintaining, I can feel myself wanting to stop tracking, etc. FatGirl is like, this is when I sneak in and take over. My knee is pretty swollen after jogging a 5k this weekend, it wasn't an official race, but 5k nonetheless.. It's better than yesterday so I'm happy about that, it didn't bother me while running but whew, after.

Well, again, hope everyone is doing well, I'll get caught up over the next couple weeks days.

Hope everyone has a great day
Closed Thread