Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 11:15 AM   #241  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

good morning all,
146.1 this morning

Drank a little more water yesterday, working on it again today. We went on a hike yesterday that ended up being more strenuous than we had planned. We made a left somewhere in the woods where we should have made a right. Glad to be healthy and strong enough to make it back home Today is going to be the good old flat rail trail. Still fighting e pain, but its slowly getting better.

Diana noticed your food was different than usual, just a one time thing or trying something new? Nice you can get out and swim. I wish the YMCA was closer, it's just a bit too far to get there regularly.

GrannyNancy you're doing great. I look at those times as cementing the loss. Hope you see the results you're looking for soon.

Nancy I love the PNW, I think if it's the only place I would really consider relocating to, I love where I live now. When I retire we plan on doing a lot of traveling. hope to spend lots of time out there.

Ronja welcome back

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by kelijpa; 02-18-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:29 PM   #242  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all
WI same 167.4, woke to snow on the ground....very odd for that this late in the winter season here.
Granny, I only drink the tea on occasion, but I think a cup every other day or every two days may be needed until I figure out this diuretic. BTW I will look around for winesap apples
kelijpa Yes the PNW is beautiful and the eastern part of the state "the dry side" is where the orchards are and my DH and I love to cross the mountains just to get apples and the famous 'walla walla' onions. Sheesh we have even been known to take off on a Saturday morning and drive to Yakima just to have lunch. LOL
Diana You are right todays devotion is a laugh a min LOL

Well just stocked up on food for the week, still have prep to got but got a handle on it.

Waving to all
Old 02-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #243  

stlrsgirl43, congrats on the loss! power walked to church this morning. power walked to lunch after church. power walked and ran errands on the way home after lunch. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Apples and where to get them!

https://www.orangepippin.com/varietiesorchardsmap.aspx

Technically the winesaps we love so much are Stayman Winesaps

Last edited by grannynancy; 02-18-2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:28 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 233/201.8/150

Height: 5'4"

Ciecie, thank you

Got my steps in for today and completed my "NRLW" workout. My food intake wasn't good though.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:21 PM   #246  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa I eat a bit different on the weekends.

Total Approx 1350 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (600 calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories

Dinner (490 calories)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies 125 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
cut up melon 100 calories

Exercise
50 minute outdoor walk - it was a really nice day to get out and walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-18-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:21 PM   #247  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrsgrl43 View Post
Hello everyone, I just had breakfast, getting ready to work out, I am down 4 lbs this week so feeling pretty good.
4 lbs! That’s awesome.

Granny Nancy, I’ll watch for the winesaps. Honey Crisps are the ones we usually buy. They’re just so expensive and the last ones we got weren’t great.

I had a great day with my parents today. We took a long hike around their farm. I didn’t get to sleep till 2 last night! They did finally show the last run of Nick Goepper who took Silver! His little home slopes are close to us. Food was okay today. Had half of an indulgent sandwich instead of whole one, etc. Did okay. Will work on cutting back the calories this week. Need more structure.

Have a good Monday everyone! Goodnight.

Last edited by dallasgirl1; 02-18-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:05 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning. 195.4 yet again. That keeps me at 1# for the week but I did measure my fat% and, realizing the monitors are iffy at accuracy it is down 2.2%. I actually feel thinner and downsized on some clothing so that is all good.

Yesterday I ate a little less than planned at 1124 calories and today is planned for 1102. I did manage to get in 15,1103 steps yesterday and need to get out in a few minutes before work as it seems best to jump in right away.

Breakfast will be potatoes peppers an onions stir fry.
Lunch will be Bok choy with onions, mushrooms and tofu stir fry and
Dinner will be Greek yogurt with kefir, walnuts and one Brazil nut

Tonight is yoga night.

On the quest for constipation challenges I am incorporating another tool. Vitamin C. 500mg with breakfast and lunch. Seems to help [I remembered that one time when I took a bunch because I was sick and it emptied me out. Looked it up and it does pull water into the gut. I don't like messing too much with everything but 1,000mg is well below the upper tolerable limit. I may play with cutting it down to 500mg for the day. I have a pill cutter I can use.

Nancy - In 1979 I went on a bike trip in the PNW and fell in love with Eugene Oregon. Had my family not been rooted in the East Coast I was ready to pick up stakes and move there. It is lovely. I am amazed at the variations in terrain.

Stlrsgril - Contrats so much on the loss. I know how good that feels!

Dallasgirl - sounds like a great day with your parents.

Kelijpa - I always feel so close to God in the woods. Glad you figured out the turn and got out. Anymore I carry my GPS with me since I am on a search and rescue team [and a compass] but I am proficient in using both. Most of what we do in training is not on trails and it is so easy to get turned around.

Last edited by grannynancy; 02-19-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:04 AM   #249  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1350 +
Weigh In: 189
No Change

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 19

Revelation 3:21
'To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.'

The ultimate goal of our Christian walk is to be like Jesus. The ultimate goal of our diet is to be trimmer and more fit. Both goals require great discipline and commitment. Both goals carry valuable rewards with them. It makes sense to combine the goals whenever we can. If we will diet prayerfully, constantly relying on Jesus Christ for comfort and strength, then we will please the Lord and lose weight at the same time. With Christ we become overcomers, and we are promised that we will share in Christ's reward in our heavenly home!

Today's thought: I cannot be beaten, as long as Christ is on my side!
Old 02-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #250  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:54 AM   #251  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI same 167.4 non change
Yesterday we went for a walk while it was snowing at the local park and hid some of my painted rocks, found one with a snowman on it was super cute and I will re-hide this week.

Granny Eugene OR is very pretty and as a matter of fact DH and I have been talking about where we want to retire. We love WA state but ...property taxes are out of control so OR may be our next stop (yes they have a state tax but no sales tax)

Anyway todays plan is to keep the carbs down to under 20 and calories under 1300. My cold has nearly gone so may try a workout tonight. Got to run back for personals
Old 02-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Good morning folks!

grannynancy wow, 71 pounds down. I admire you and I hope to be like you! Consistent and persistent.

I'm pleased to report I feel better today. I was visitng my friend today, stayed there for lunch so I had some noodle soup but nothing more. Noodles are carbs, but I didn't have too many. You know what little kids do when they eat a cookie and then suddenly they decide they don't want that cookie anymore? They hand the leftover to you. I currently have 3 kids at that age. That was A LOT cookies I held in my hands today and folks, did I want to eat them all like nothing in the world! But, I did not. I had coffee instead.

I just imagined I would have to come on here and report a cookie fail and I didn't want to be ridiculous, failing before I even started. So, no sugar for me today either.
I had eggs, I had livers, slice of apple, broccoli and noodle soup.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #253  

just got back from power walking and running errands.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:27 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi! Just a quick check-in from work. Busy day here. 400 calories in so far. I'm going to have to get strict with myself for awhile and refrain from stepping on the scales with a designated Friday morning weigh-in. It's not good for morale. I do need to take my measurements again. I've never done that before so wondering if I'd see anything 5 weeks in? Hope everyone's doing well.

Last edited by dallasgirl1; 02-19-2018 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:48 PM   #255  

good afternoon! will be going to for another power walk to run more errands. need to get some things that I forgot to get earlier.
Closed Thread