Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 08:15 AM   #121  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

I have finally gotten rid of the Father's day gain. Gosh, it takes so long!

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 168.6
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Old 06-29-2016, 09:02 AM   #122  
Ready for a win

S/C/G: 250/213.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Good morning !

Yesterday was successful day #2, I did get on the scale this morning and I was 3.5 pounds more than expected. It's OK, I've re-committed to myself and WOE, but it's a bummer to be back in the 200's after all my hard work. SO, I have to be strict, it's almost comical. Today is my best co-worker's birthday so I'm trying to psych myself up to saying "no thank you" when the cake is cut. Cake is my kryptonite.

AM: 30min life fitness elliptical - foothills 10
B: Atkins chocolate chip cookie bar
L: Cheeseburger patty, cocktail(s)
D: Tuna salad with 1 egg,celery on lettuce, cocktail
W: 16.9oz
Old 06-29-2016, 09:03 AM   #123  

Happy Hump Day Everyone! TGIW Just checking in from work before things get popping. Will be another long day. Congrats Diana on loss! BW, thanks for the advice about sabotages. Your friend and I could be twins. HAHAHAHA I put on the pants this am just to check things out since I knew I wouldn't be wearing them today. They still look good. My leg pain feels better since I haven't walked in a couple of days. When I checked the symptoms on the internet, it said a nerve may have been irritated or arthritis. I didn't think it was arthritis. Hopefully, it will stay away because I really like my walking routine. Everyone, have an awesome day!
Old 06-29-2016, 09:05 AM   #124  

Hey Erin) We were posting at the same time. You will slay those pesky pounds in no time!
Old 06-29-2016, 09:09 AM   #125  

3 miles of leslie sansone.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:53 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals
ennay: Sounds like the amusement park was a lot of exercise and a lot of fun!
Terry: Your job sounds a lot like mine..by Friday I’m not worth anything and they best be happy I come to work dressed as tired as I am.
ciecie: Yay for making your goals for yesterday! And 3 miles today of leslie? Awesome!!
Diana: Sounds like your ready for this wedding! I guess I missed the initial post though. Is it your friend that’s getting married? & Sunday sounds like it’ll be fun!
Misti: That sounds like something I would do! Lol. I’m glad you got them out regardless if you had to break the vase or not haha.
Beloved: Thank you. And Yay for being down!
Magistra: You sound like me. I skim our pool daily and if I miss a day it looks a mess. Lately because of how hot it as been outside I have been shocking it constantly too. Really hoping that the heat dies down soon because shocking twice a week gets expensive.
Flower: Thank you! And Chocolate covered salted caramel balls sound delicious. Maybe I have been so tired this week because I’m withdrawing from all the bad foods I have been eating lately.
kelijpa: I feel ya with getting out of bed..all week has been a challenge for me..I want to sleep sleep sleep.

Yesterday’s WI: 139.2
Today’s WI: 136.8 (Thank God for water weight!..I’m sure the next 5.8 lbs are REAL pounds LOL.
Calories: 1200
Exercise: 20 minutes stationary; 30 minutes walking; softball tonight

My body must be crashing from all the bad eating lately! I am so unmotivated and exhausted. I have pushed myself to workout which I’m pretty proud of but I’m exhausted while at work and don’t actually get good and awake until 5 pm! Yes..5 pm! By 8 pm, I’m ready to pass out again. The crash from the bad foods…and TOM has to be whats kicking my butt. Hoping tomorrow I will be more awake..or hoping to get some energy before noon today. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!
Old 06-29-2016, 10:43 AM   #127  

Morning All
Diana Very nice 4th outfit--wow! It's fitting for the holiday but would also do for any other day. Did you or your shopper find it?

Check in yesterday
B fritatta, coffee with various lighteners
L salad with chicken, kidney beans, 0-cal dressing mixed with evoo
D turkey chili with some wonderful mole spice
S cucumbers, chicken salad with celery & 0-cal mayo
Old 06-29-2016, 11:18 AM   #128  

Welcome Erin! I find the support here very helpful. Congrats Terry! Misti, keep up the good work.
I'm happy to report that I was just over 210 on June 1, my goal was 205 by July 1. Today I weighed in at 204! New goal: 200n by August 1. Off to a bike ride with a 1500' ascent. Thanks all for your support!
Old 06-29-2016, 11:30 AM   #129  

just got back from a power walk and running an errand.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:57 AM   #130  
Ready for a win

S/C/G: 250/213.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Go ciecie go!!
Chris so nice to meet you, and congrats on meeting your goal with time to spare!!
Terry we are on the same schedule and page
Old 06-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #131  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning everyone!

I didn't check in yesterday because it was a LONG day! I have used QB in the past, but we were learning mostly about the reporting aspect of it - cash flow, budget, P&L, etc...
I did well on food - it was a small buffet and I chose salad and cuts of turkey from the carving station. LOST a little more!

today the scale said 160.0 - I should be back in the 150s by tomorrow!

today menu:
b - ham steak (2 oz), plain yogurt with truvia and a sprinkle of granola
s - jicama (if needed), rotisserie chicken pieces
l - organic chicken breast simmered in yellow thai curry, broccoli
d - tbd but hoping to convince DH of kale salad and rotisserie chicken

more later! gotta fly!
Old 06-29-2016, 01:15 PM   #132  

just had a healthy lunch. will go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:06 PM   #133  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I just finished lunch and have a few minutes for personals.

Thank you for the comments about my patriotic outfit. Sometimes I feel weird talking about these seemingly minor things. I say minor because they probably are to most people, but not for me. We (DH & I) are what I call antisocial. I also hate shopping. Just recently I am trying to be a bit more sociable and step outside my comfort zone a bit. I have never been a member of a church that did much together. You went to church on Sunday and that was it. So, I am stepping out a bit. I think it's good for me, too.

Misti Keep track of those keys! Amazing how a little thing could cause such a ruckus.

Ciecie Are any of your family into fitness, too?

Belovedwarrior Good job being down a bit. All those little bits add up!

Magistra Would one of those robot pool cleaners help with the need to skim? I am not familiar with it all, but I have heard people talk about them.

Flower
I will try to take photos. Remember, how much I dislike them. What kind of apples did you get? The Fuji apples are out of season so the next closest I have found are the Braeburn.

Kelijpa Let's not post links for decadent desserts, right? It's been tough to get out of bed all week.

Erin Congrats on 2 days. Let them build on each other.

Terry I hope the leg pain goes away for good and you can get back to your walking. Could it soreness for working out? My glutes and hamstrings have been sore since my workout on Sunday.

Nicholsfamily It's a friend of ours who is getting married. We are friends with the whole family, but it's the son who is getting married. Great job getting rid of the water weight. Hang in there.

Sundove Good job on your day. I actually picked it out. Uh, Oh, right? I can do little things like that. The stuff I have problems with is the nicer outfits. I think the big problem is that I don't like dressing up. Give me my sneakers, jeans, and t-shirts and I'm good.

ChrisMohr Congrats on meeting your last goal. Good luck with the next one.

Syckgirlsfv Good luck on hitting the 150's. :

Waving Hi everyone!
Old 06-29-2016, 02:14 PM   #134  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

ciecie - I hope I'm able to build up to your energy.

Flower - Thank you for the kind words about the original Chunkah Lunkah. Yeah, certain carbs seem to really cause me problems. It's frustrating when healthy foods do that! I know you can relate b/c I've seen apples cause you trouble. For me it was tomatoes. I ate a ton of grape tomatoes a few days ago and was up the next day and feeling bloated. I'm not sure if it was them but nothing else was different. I think I'll be fine keeping them in my diet so long as I don't repeat eating a whole family size container in one day.

Weight: 154.9
Activity goal: Walk 45-60 min
Food goal: Cals under 1500 and carbs under 100.

I just remembered that I may be donating blood today at my job's blood drive. If so, I definitely won't do my usual walk today. I may keep the activity but do it at a tortoise pace.

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 06-29-2016 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:00 PM   #135  

Diana, most of my family is into fitness of some kind. I've got a cousin who runs and rides a bike. I've got another cousin who is a doctor. I just got my sister into leslie sansone in December. she was very impressed with my collection of leslie's dvd's. she worked out to one while she was here in December. I got her one of that dvd for Christmas.
Closed Thread