Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 06:16 PM   #136  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Hola to yawl! (bi-lingual)

WI same as the day before 241.2 (do you think I can make my 239 goal by tomorrow?? )
Yesterday’s calories under 1100.
Exercise?? Bouncing on tramp for lymph health

Magistra – Okay, here’s the plan. I’ll come to CA and skim the pool. I’ll set the TV up by the pool and we’ll swim and watch Suits together That should work … right??? Ooo Oooo … or we could “watch” the Pool guy that Flower suggested – yeah!! That works – I request he looks like Ross!

Flower – Thanks for the “throw it together” recipe. I understand completely about not using a recipe. I will give it a try … and also google to see what I might find. THANKS!! I hear you when you say “I found that once I got out of the groove of being rigid with my diet, it was all the more challenging.” That’s why I’m going to try and shoot for 10 pounds again next month … can’t hurt! I hope you find that umph to push your motivator … hugs!

You know, Kelijpa? I somehow missed the note about your Anniversary … so … HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY on Wednesday!! I hope the drive/ride was uneventful this morning …

Diana – I thought the capri’s and patriotic shirt were very nice also… and, now I get Belk’s ad popup … so, when I’m looking for clothes – I’m gonna check them out … thx! getting rid of the FD gain! I think that is fantastic that you are stretching yourself socially. And, it’s not minor to me for the clothing – I too don’t like shopping, so it’s nice to see other things and learn I like them… and, as I said – I’ve now been introduced to Belk’s. I never heard of them before. Thanks for the thumbs up about the losses adding up Little by little … in every way!

Erin – I hope things went well when the cake was passed around. You’ll be able to have cake again someday --- and, sometimes those “birthday sheet cakes” just don’t taste all that great… even if it is your kryptonite…

Terry – re the “nerve” of it Some days I can wake up with a strange pain/nerve thing running down my leg or a neck spasm … and the next day, after I’ve slept on it – it is more likely is gone (and another area hurts - not always, but a lot of the time). All that to say – hopefully it was just something that got kinked while you were sleeping.

Nichols – Oh little one, if we were neighbors I’d come over and give you a hug and say “breathe.” I’m not sure if you are even aware of the whirlwind you’ve been in, and that can really sap energy. Just be kind and gentle to yourself. You know you can do it, as you’ve already done 70 pounds. Just rest and relax – give yourself a kindness spa … extra hugs, and before you know it, you will be back on top of that mountain. YOU CAN (and WILL) DO THIS!! BTW – thanks for the kudos/shout out

Hey Sundove Sounds like your menu was very OP. WTG!!

Chunkahlunkah – Tomatoes and anything with a skin, can create problems for me … so, I just mash them down and then set the skin aside. We are all made so uniquely. What bothers one – doesn’t bother another and vice versa.

Ciecie – it’s so nice to have a family that joins in and meets your fitness level. No one was very active in my family. We did ride horse, competitively, and baled hay … and many other sports – but that was 40 some years ago … not very active after that.

ChrisMohr WTG!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! In making your goal and then some! I’m guessing you will be in onelander for August 1!! YIKES! 1500’ ascent?? GO CHRIS!!

Syckgirlsfv – WTG … and I’m believing the new decade for manana!

Okay all…. That’s it for now. I may peek in later tonight.
Tomorrow is our road trip to TJ’s and Cheesecake Factory.
I’m hoping to enjoy myself.

TAKE CARE!!
~ Gail
Old 06-29-2016, 06:43 PM   #137  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everyone. Your posts are a big encouragement and support for me.

Erin

Old 06-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #138  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

belovedwarrior Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to eat!!! Love the skinnylicious menu...and just about everything else, too. Orange chicken to die for...appetizers...the sourdough bread!!!!!~
DH and I usually spend our AMEX points on $50 Gift Cards to cheesecake factory, but this time we got $100 worth of gift cards to the restaurant chain that owns Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas. We are having our anniversary dinner there on the 4th it's across from where we are staying at Bellagio and the patio sits right on the strip. There is a spectacular view of the fountains and of course, people watching is optimal

my boss told me to go ahead and take Friday off, too, because nobody else in my department will be here, and it seems as if the clergy and the director will all be gone, too. No reason to be here he said so I'll be off all the way until July 11th I can get a lot of stuff done for Vegas on Friday now!

I think DH and I are going for a walk tonight...we'll see. He went to the gym earlier so he doesn't want to ride or hike. A walk would be good!

I'll check in with the day's totals later
Old 06-29-2016, 07:27 PM   #139  

just got back from dinner a few minutes ago. will go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:36 PM   #140  

Good Evening All, home sweet home. Chris, "you da man." )) Congrats on exceeding your goal!! Flower, hang in there. NicholasFamily, hang in there and hopefully, your "crash recovery" is at the door. Ditto that our companies should be glad to see us dressed at all by the end of the week. The high cost of a making a dollar.... Diana, I wish the leg pain was soreness. You have been sore from exercise since Sunday and I have been sore for 30 years!! Soreness is easy for me. BW, hopefully that was the case. I haven't felt the pinch today nor have I had to limp which I did Sunday when I came back from the trip with my nephews. I agree that just sleeping can cause TRAUMA to the body for some of us.)) Whew! 2 more days folk before the holiday weekend!!! Praise His Holy Name! Have the best night ever everyone)

Last edited by Terry23; 06-29-2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:44 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedWarrior View Post

Magistra – Okay, here’s the plan. I’ll come to CA and skim the pool. I’ll set the TV up by the pool and we’ll swim and watch Suits together That should work … right??? Ooo Oooo … or we could “watch” the Pool guy that Flower suggested – yeah!! That works – I request he looks like Ross!
You're cracking me up!

Right! Pool party at my house! Wouldn't that be fun?

DH really spoils me. We don't have a pool guy 'cause DH is my pool guy. (he doesn't look like Ross . . . well maybe in his younger days) He does have all that pool robotic equipment, and we do have a power skimmer. I just have to remember to unplug the vacuum and turn on the pump about an hour before I want to swim and then the pool will skim itself. I don't know why I don't do it that way. I guess I was trying to save on the electric bill.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:59 PM   #142  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is having a great evening. I'm at work, 2 hours left to go! I've done well today for the most part, stayed on track with food and got good sleep. Admittedly so drank a diet coke (which I gave up over a month ago) and haven't drank enough water... Back on track with that tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:43 PM   #143  

my fitness goals have been attained for today.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:20 PM   #144  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I went to bible study tonight, so this will be a quick one.

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Jessica Smith's 40 minute Indoor Jog
Old 06-30-2016, 07:57 AM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 168
Down: .6

Have a great day!
Old 06-30-2016, 08:29 AM   #146  
Ready for a win

S/C/G: 250/213.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Cake free

Good Morning!

Yes, BelovedWarrior I didn't eat the cake! I won't go into details but it did smell good, lol

AM: 30min treadmill - 3-3.5mph/0-5% incline
B: Salad with cheeseburger patty
L: Prepackaged Cesar (no croutons)
S: 2 hard boiled eggs
D: Rotisserie chicken, tall Captain and Diet Coke
W: 33oz

Last edited by erin; 06-30-2016 at 08:30 AM.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:03 AM   #147  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Good morning everybody! Today is my Friday at work, and then I have a 4 day weekend - Yay!!

I hope everyone has an excellent day
Old 06-30-2016, 11:21 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals

Beloved: Thank you for the sweet comment! I do feel like I’m in a whirlwind sometimes but I almost feel like that’s became my life. I hope you enjoy your time at the cheesecake factory..I have never been to one but I have heard amazing things about them.

Misti: Hello!!

Syck: Walks are nice and sometimes peaceful. Most of the time I enjoy walks on my lunch while I’m at work …passes the time and also is good exercise.

Magistra: A power skimmer…I need to look into one of those. I use just a regular one.
Jesika: I’ve learned it helps to make yourself accountable. So I’m sure you’ll be back on track without the diet cokes today!

ciecie: Yay for making your fitness goals for yesterday!

Diana: Down .6? Awesome!!

WI Yesterday: 136.8
WI Today: 135.2
Calories: 1200
Exercise: 20 minutes stationary; 20 minute walk; softball

Energy is up a little bit more today. Do I feel like taking on the world? no. However, I do feel like moving so that’s a positive..also I’m getting work done. Yesterday was the last day for one of my summer courses..I begin another one next week. Anyone have any fun 4th of July plans? Ideas on how to stay away from all the yummy foods and temptations are greatly appreciated. Our family likes to celebrate everything with food.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:44 PM   #149  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

good morning chicks!!! It's my Friday, too! LOL VEGAS baby VEGAS!!! (Monday, but I'm so excited already!) My happy place - Bellagio!!!

oh and I am officially back in the 150s - 159.6 on the scale this morning. I know it's a bit close for comfort, but STILL now to keep it going in the downward motion until Monday...

went for a 3 mile walk with DH last night, and dinner was Omaha chicken cordon blue and kale salad.

today:
b - organic deli turkey, colby jack, avocado
s - I really need to eat that jicama! maybe in a few...
l - kale salad w/rotisserie chicken breast
d - tbd (hoping for a turkey burger or a salad, need to talk to DH cause he says he is officially tired of chicken for now!)

exercise: we are most likely going to do a hike

back later 91 today
Old 06-30-2016, 02:20 PM   #150  
Trying to live below 200

Here we go! A brand, new, shiny month! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ml#post5268129
Closed Thread