Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #331  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Sandy, I feel for you. If it makes YOU feel better, consider this: All men are idiots and I married their king. I agree with the others though, some men just don't get it. I only got a chance to get here (the site) now because I've been in a meeting w/a sales & advertising rep that my hubby didn't want to make time to meet with. I use my time to meet w/this guy and make the finalizations, signed contract and all. THEN hubby calls me after the paperwork is signed and asks me what transpired. After I tell him the details, he gets all hot and bothered about why did i do this a certain way, I could've, should've done ... blahblahblah...I cut him off and told him that if he was SO concerned about it being done a certain way then he should've met with the guy himself, then I hung up. He's such a bonehead. The sales guy's been hounding him for months and finally since it was nearing the deadline he asked me to "handle it". So I did and that is that. I need a job. Does anyone need an assistant?

Anyway, I'm doing ok for now...stomach's growling since I haven't eaten my morning snack yet and it's almost lunch time.

Angie hang in there! You're lucky your TOM arrived and maybe those hormonal surges & cravings will calm down. Maybe you need to shake the variety of foods you eat up a bit. Sometimes if you eat the same things everyday you may be missing out on some vital nutrients from other foods and you're body knows it. Could be the cause of your weight slowdown too--your body just needs some time. I know how easy getting into (and falling out of too!) a routine can be. Eating the same 'legal' foods and not having to think about the fat/cals--I do the same things, except I 'cheat' a heck of a lot more than you do . Anyway, this too shall pass. You'll get your groove back soon Stella, I promise .

Anyhoo, the stomach is calling and I must heed the call. I'll check back later.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:06 PM   #332  

Wow Neolle! I love the new pic. I can really see a difference since you first started to post. You look fabulous!
Old 04-02-2003, 04:12 PM   #333  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

link to new thread:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=26303
Closed Thread