Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 02:12 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 204.8/197/150

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone! Im new to this weight loss community and I feel like ive finally found a place where I could vent about my weightloss woes and wishes.

Im the type of person who will start a diet plan, stick to it 3 days max and then get tempted by the new mexican place that opened by my house. Or ill stick to a diet plan for 3 days, start reading about other weightloss diets and then decide that my plan wont work and I should change it. I went from atkins, to HCG, to 17 day, to calorie counting to WW. So frustratinggg!!!!! I havent even stuck to any of these plans for more than 3 days!!!
If I dont lose weight visibly fast, I lose motivation and give up. HELPPPPP
Old 09-14-2011, 07:23 AM   #62  

Sophieeex3, This is a great place to come to be accountable!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #63  

Larry, so glad you are okay and back home! I was just wondering about you yesterday! Thanks for letting us know.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:36 AM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a fantastic day!

I'm thinking today will be my last day of TTOM. If so, this will probably be the shortest TTOM for me, ever. I probably shouldn't have said anything. Things can change quickly.

Weigh In: 145.4 (TTOM)
Down: 1 pound

Larry I was also just thinking about you last night. I was hoping that you were just busy and nothing else was going on. I'm glad you are back home and feeling better.

Sophieeex3 Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #65  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Larry Not trying to sound morbid on you, but when you have surgery coming up, can you have someone update us. Anytime you leave for a fews from now on, we're going to get worried.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #66  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone!

As exhausted as I was yesterday, I couldn't fall asleep til past 2 and then had to be up for the kiddies at 6, but was up at 5. I'm tired I have decided not to walk today, no matter how loud it calls my name. My blisters are so bad right now, they hurt without shoes. So I will do the bike. I made my calories on the dot yesterday. I thought it was a funny typo but it wasn't. MFP says 1610 and that's exactly what I ate that's too funny. Yesterday turned out to be a really good day as far as food and exercise

What will today bring?

Larry I'm so glad you're home, what a scare! I'm glad things can be fixed by meds. I hope you're feeling better

Sophie what is your plan now?

I'm running a bit slow today. I actually had to take the kids to school in my pjs. It's a good thing I can use my driveway again. Last night I took the kids to BK and coming out I saw the big moon. I got so excited and blurted out 'Look the moon in pink'. I really can't wait til my new glasses get here. Wearing shades is distorting my vision But the moon was pretty last night.

Have a great and healthy day everyone!
Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #67  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
Last night I took the kids to BK and coming out I saw the big moon. I got so excited and blurted out 'Look the moon in pink'. I really can't wait til my new glasses get here. Wearing shades is distorting my vision But the moon was pretty last night.

Have a great and healthy day everyone!
Pink Moon! I saw the moon last night too coming home for the strength training class - love it when it's big and bright like that! Taking a nap this morning???
Old 09-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Mornin'!

Larry, glad you're home safely! Take care of yourself.

Just exhausted today, once again. I fell asleep last night and something woke me up and I had trouble getting back to sleep. Then it was up early for work. I need a break!

So today is my 6 month mark. Can't say I've been "on plan" for all that time, but I'm still trying. It's far and away the longest I've every tried. I'm 31 lb. down. I'm certainly not breaking any speed records, especially since the first 10 were in the first month. But all I'm asking of myself is to keep trying.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #69  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Berry, I really don't want to nap, but I'm so stinking tired. My eyelids are actually closing on their own. I think I'm gonna hit the gym early today in hopes it will wake me up.

zoodoo congrats to 6 months, sometimes slow is good. I think it sticks more when its slow AND if you do have bad days, you can catch yourself before to much damage. Or at least that's how I see it You are doing great.

I've been craving cereal lately. I crave the crunch and milk and of course SUGAR, but I'm not gonna do it. Nope, it can call me all it wants, I refuse so there cereal. OK, I'm going downstairs to the gym, push ups here I come!
Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 AM   #70  

Hello to all,

This is my first post. I like the idea of accountability.

I weigh more than I would ever like to. I am in a 12 step recovery program and am looking to add this forum to my support system.

I congratulate everyone here for their accomplishments and congratulate those who are still working on their victories. I hope to come back and post some good news as I continue in my journey of recovery.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #71  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Ms Mediator: Welcome aboard! This is a great place to find support!
Larry: Glad you're ok! I'm with Melissa...if anything comes up, is there any way to update us?

Just a quick one for me today. I've got a lot of work to do! The plan for tonight is Bob's Yoga.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Larry Not trying to sound morbid on you, but when you have surgery coming up, can you have someone update us. Anytime you leave for a fews from now on, we're going to get worried.
Melissa and Vixsin

I found out that the Brooksville, Regional Hospital. where I am having my kidney removed has WIFI internet access for the patients. My DW will bring me my laptop computer so I can update everyone.

Larry,
Old 09-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #73  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Jo What about just plain yogurt? It is not sweet at all? -- Top it off with Qacker natural granola?
Old 09-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #74  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

zoodoo613 and Larry Hoping that both of you are feeling better!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #75  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Jo What about just plain yogurt? It is not sweet at all? -- Top it off with Qacker natural granola?
I mix a smoothie every morning with a cup of homemade plain yogurt, a few berries and blend. Love it in the morning.
Closed Thread