Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #391  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

MN-7a:--
7a-Noon: Cheese Omelet, Cottage Cheese 224
Noon-3P: Mixed Nuts 180
3p-7p: String Cheese 60
7p-MN: Cake, 2 beef patties, 1 T mayo, 5 chips, Panchos Dip, 3 Strawberries, ¾ c ice cream 1546
TOTAL: 2010

H20: 64oz/ 1920mL

I thought I did considerably well for this party, considering the food! My MIL ended up getting a marble cake w/choc & vanilla with that yucki whipped icing which turned out to be great for me!! I raked all the icing off and just ate cake, which was only some, b/c I picked around the choc part Also, it was yummi enough for the cals to me.
I DID NOT binge, so that was fabulous! And, I didn’t bring any of the cake home

This is a victory for me—at least for one day, but this IS a daily thread, right
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #392  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

K9: Nice job not binging! And eating good portions! I am going to my brothers grad party today and hoping to do the same!

Melissa: Glad you got a new bra! I used to work at Lane Bryant and loved finding people great bras. I think they help so much! With me I am extremely small chested and big so finding a bra is so hard. As much as I want to get rid of the 25 pounds I recently gained, I do have to say I am loving the bigger girls I got now....Good thing there is padding I guess

vixsin: New low! Thats awesome! Whoop!

aggie: Feel better! Drink that water too!

Still: 2 pounds! Thats awesome. Congrats!

I love how we can celebrate small victories! It makes me excited to weighin sometimes hoping for a lower number I can report! Hopefully ordering a scale online tonight so I can get more accurate numbers.

I am craving pizza after all the pizza talk. Hopefully I will be ok at the brothers grad party! have a good day everyone!
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #393  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

iamerican - eh, our pizza wasn't very good, but it was cheap. Normally we order on Monday's and get the walk out special which is thin crust, but on other days we get the Sicilian which is their cheapest large pizza (because it's thick crust and square). Today when they ate the leftovers, I ate an apple with peanut butter instead.

And you'll love having a scale at home. And it's been a long time since I've been to a Lane Bryant, but when I went looking for bras there a long time ago, they had larger band sizes, but not large cup sizes. Later I saw they had larger cup sizes, but only with large band sizes (in the stores). I just looked now and see they have all sorts of sizes online... do they have them in stores like that too? I'm now a 38DDD or 38F or 38G. I was a 40G.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #394  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
And even with pizza (not that it put me over, but the sodium!), I'm still dropping like crazy! I'm with Jo - let's RUN! (Though, I don't run (yet) so Jo I'll just try to hold them back, OK?)

So JOOOOOOO that means you really need to take pictures!!!

I'm down another 1.2. I'm not up super early, but I was up super late! (Exercising until 11 pm kind of wakes you up, but it felt SOOOOOO good!)
I suspect you'll get to onederland before me. You just keep on going!
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #395  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
7a-Noon: Cheese Omelet, Cottage Cheese 224
Noon-3P: Mixed Nuts 180
3p-7p: String Cheese 60
7p-MN: Cake, 2 beef patties, 1 T mayo, 5 chips, Panchos Dip, 3 Strawberries, ¾ c ice cream 1546
TOTAL: 2010

H20: 64oz/ 1920mL

I thought I did considerably well for this party, considering the food! My MIL ended up getting a marble cake w/choc & vanilla with that yucki whipped icing which turned out to be great for me!! I raked all the icing off and just ate cake, which was only some, b/c I picked around the choc part Also, it was yummi enough for the cals to me.
I DID NOT binge, so that was fabulous! And, I didn’t bring any of the cake home

This is a victory for me—at least for one day, but this IS a daily thread, right
I totally get that success! I truly do. Somethings are KNOWN to be our weaknesses adn to have to confront them and win is a time to do a happy dance!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #396  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello Everyone,
Today we went shopping for hiking shoes for my daughter. My walk yesterday has set me back as far as hip and foot problems so I wanted to rest up for tomorrows big hike. It took us 3&1/2 hrs to find a pair of shoes! Good golly Miss Molly, I am beat. I practically had to beg to sit down and was thankful she got hungry
We finally found shoes. We also got walking sticks for everyone but me (I have a cane which is probably better). So funny these sticks are hand carved and everything. I sure hope it keeps them motivated while climbing/hiking. All I know is that I'm both looking forward and dreading tomorrow. I hope my body holds out. I let you all know!
Stay healthy
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #397  
Melissa

I got my bike and I LURVE it!!!!! Yay!!!!! (my older son got his today too!)
Old 06-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #398  
~Krystal~

I was perfectly OP today. I have a slight infection and am taking meds, which is making it impossible for me to exercise atm.
Praying this goes away soon. You all know how hard it is to stay motivated to a work-out routine.

7a-Noon: Cheese Omelet, FF Greek Yogurt 225
Noon-3P: Great Northern Beans, Glen’s Cauliflower 141
3p-7p: --
7p-MN: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, SF Jello 489
TOTAL: 855

H20: 80 oz

I’m not to upset about my low cals for the day, since I had more than 2000 yest.
I told you all it is either feast or famine at my house. I’m either gung ho or off plan.
One day, I will find a balance between exercise, eating few processed carbs, and being full!!

I resisted the urge to have TCBY in this beautiful sky we had today. I really wanted something cold and fruity.
I remembered packing an extra Crystal Lite Mango Peach Green Tea in my cooler already made up at home. When I took it out, it was sooooo cold!
Hit the spot! No sugar for me!

Last edited by K9Owner; 06-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #399  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Well, I went to VS to try on bras. I found one that I like, but they only have it in black. They are expecting some new stock soon. Tomorrow I am going to look at the Hanes outlet store. I am hoping to find something there.

Total Approx 1725 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Snack (250 calories)
Yogurt 200 calories
Iced Coffee w/sweet n low + cream 50 calories

Lunch (300 calories)
Iced Coffee w/sweet n low + cream 50 calories
Grilled Chicken snack wrap, no sauce 250 calories

Dinner (810 calories)
Sugar snap peas 100 calories
grilled chicken breast w/pick a peppa sauce 250 calories
1/2 cup mac 'n cheese 160 calories
strawberry pie 300 calories

Exercise:
The Firm Super Cardio Sculpt w/#5
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #400  
Melissa

Zoodoo Eh, probably not. One, I ate black bean fajitas tonight which for some reason, makes me hold fluids. I just weighed myself now and it's up, which means probably upward movement on the scale. Two, I tend to lose like a TON of weight for a short period of time, and then CREEP down for a week and then creep up for a week. Makes my 'losses' following that seem bigger because of that water creep up. I think I'm about tapped with the weight loss for this cycle, but it's all OK. But I'm rooting you on!

Stacygee Nice to have you back!!! Glad it was a great vacation!

K9owner Yay for a great day! But, yep, finding the sweet spot of enough food - not too little, not too much can be tricky. Especially since some days we aren't very hungry and other days ravenous.

mamakat glad you are all ready for the hike! Now SLEEP tonight!

diana3271 Glad it's you bra shopping and not me! HATE IT! I cannot even imagine shopping in victoria Secret's! Wow... maybe when I get to goal I'll get something sexy! (So laughable...I remember going with my bestie when I was getting married to try to find a sexy, yet 'classy' lingerie for my wedding night. Oh man... we were laughing so hard! At least I could laugh about it! )

MZJuicyD So glad to see you back with us. Just remember that we're all in this for the long haul. Ask Stacygee about her love affair with 175. Sometimes we just have trouble pounds. But they will come off with eating right and exercise!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #401  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
diana3271 Glad it's you bra shopping and not me! HATE IT! I cannot even imagine shopping in victoria Secret's! Wow... maybe when I get to goal I'll get something sexy! (So laughable...I remember going with my bestie when I was getting married to try to find a sexy, yet 'classy' lingerie for my wedding night. Oh man... we were laughing so hard! At least I could laugh about it! )
Berry I'm thinking I will be more comfortable in my old standby, Playtex brand. They have quite a few brands at the Hanes Outlet. I will probably find what I want there. It was fun looking though. Ha! Watch I don't find anything at the Hanes store. I will just keep wearing what I've been wearing. I don't have any more patience for it.

Congrats on the new bike!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-04-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #402  
~Krystal~

Place me in the "Hate bra shopping" section as well!

Today, I was also looking for a shaper slip to wear under the dress I am looking for b/c I have a wider/ dis-proportioned with fat right hip (tmi), but that was a DISASTER! Either they were too long, too tight, wrong bra, made the girls flat, or just wrong in general. That was even worse than bra shopping!

If I could figure out which style I liked on me in bras, I'd order online and save the hassle of trying on, but there are too many to choose from: demi, balconette, push up, gel, padded, etc, etc For crying out loud, just keep the girls up, in proper place, non-bulging sides or bust-through cleavage (ya know the squeeze) , and not too tight around the girth....is that really too much to ask???
Old 06-04-2011, 10:51 PM   #403  
Melissa

K9 I cannot IMAGINE wearing a bra plus shaper. When you are chesty, there are so many things you can't wear. Strapless? No way, they don't give enough support. Demi bra? They'll fall out, T-back "maybe", but pricey. and so on. Limits wardrobe choices when shopping because you have to always think about how a bra will look under it.

With things like lingerie, they are meant for women with A or B cups that can fit inside those little triangles or 'maybe' a C cup if she's perky. TMI but when you get beyond C - perky doesn't happen. Boobs fall below the little cups and it's quite laughable.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #404  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Berry I'm thinking I will be more comfortable in my old standby, Playtex brand. They have quite a few brands at the Hanes Outlet. I will probably find what I want there. It was fun looking though. Ha! Watch I don't find anything at the Hanes store. I will just keep wearing what I've been wearing. I don't have any more patience for it.

Congrats on the new bike!
That's more my pace too (Hanes).

And I am sooo excited about the bike. It will be all decked out too - a basket and pannier bags, and a rolling cart to haul groceries. I've been building up my supplies for the bike for months and now I have it! Soooooo happy. Funny thing is, at first I was like, "why did they raise the price for headlamp and back light. That extra $ could have gone to an 8th gear or disk brakes", but... it's summer and it stays light long. I will be liking the lights come fall especially if I find it possible to bike to work! Still wish it had disk brakes, but if I ride as much or more than I think I will, I can always trade up. For now, it's not with the extra couple hundred I would need to spend to get that in the style of bike I want.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:02 AM   #405  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

DH mentioned last night about going to eat somewhere "different" today. I don't like "different". I like to eat in my comfort zone. He mentioned about going to eat Thai food. I don't know if we are going for sure though. I like Thai food. I normally order grilled chicken satay and fresh (not fried) basil spring rolls. I can stay on plan and within my calorie range, but there's always that sodium issue. We'll see what happens.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Weigh In: 145.4
Down: 1.2 pounds