Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 12:28 AM   #211  
Sarcasm Queen

Alright, I'm takin' requests!!!

I will just go ahead and find your men at their beefiest and post'em for you Gennel. I'd like to spruce up the place with some hot guys if you don't mind. Right now my networks down so I'm typing this up at a cluster. I hate clusters. Anyway, when I get back on, hopefully tomorrow, I'll find your pics and post'em.

My type?

Oh I don't like them skinnier than I am either. Dark hair, light eyes... I like green... the combination is so earthy... anyway around 5'11 or 6'.... No Hair! Yuck.... None on chest and none on back... I'm not too keen on blonds either... but there are a few exceptions to the rule... Oh and this is kinda OT... but I saw a hottie in the Dean's office today... he was waiting to talk to a recorder aka beaurocrat.... When I walked in he beamed a big smile at me. His name is Jordan... but I didn't talk to him. I'm too darn shy... but he definitely had some of that 'butta luv' goin' on. Would have liked to talk to him... he seemed pleasent enough. But I have such bad self esteem that I don't think anyone could really like me. Hopefully, I'll get rid of that thought during my time here at 3FC.

I gotta go now. Like I said... I hate clusters... TaTa!

~Sahvara
Old 12-13-2002, 01:00 AM   #212  

My kinda man isn't skinny or muscle bound. Somewhere in between. Sometimes a little beer belly's even O.K. But he has to have facial hair. At least a moustache and a full beard is better. Dark eyes. Mischevious grin.

Jen
Old 12-13-2002, 08:41 AM   #213  
Hardcore UFOs

Oh, I am just being a curmudgeon about the beefcake -- which refers to the posting of the pinup boys. I'm just not much for celebs and models and looking at pics of them... but if everyone else likes it, then far be it from me to deprive you, I guess! It's just not my thing.

Since everyone's putting their two cents in, I will too: if I *had* to pick a celeb that appeals to me, I'd pick... Vincent D'Onofrio or Donnie Wahlberg (who are both on NBC shows on Sundays!) I don't go for conventional good looks so much... I like my men to have "character"! My mom always thought the boyfriends I had when I was younger were "weird-looking"!
Old 12-13-2002, 10:42 AM   #214  

Default Tomorrow Weigh In

Tomorrow's weigh in day. I have TOM now so I wont even look at the scale until wednesday a0t least! We are going out tonight to the Olive Garden . I havent been there soooooo long! Ive been seeing their commercials lately and I want to go! Since my birthday is monday ,we will be going out to dinner tonight and celebrating. The last thing I ate from there was their " Tour Of Italy" I dont know if any of you ever ordered that but this is what it includes in one plate! Lasagna,fettucini alfredo and chicken parmesean !!!!!! Everything on this plate is to die for!
The lasagna is the best though. I cant order this now because I wont eat it all and I DONT and WONT bring any leftovers home!! lol So I will just get the lasagna. I know this will have like 20 fatgrams or more! But I'm eating it tonight. I will have to have a snack before going though. I have been there a few times before and every time we had to wait at least 45 minutes for the food to come. Sure the soft warm breadsticks and salad in like 3 minutes!

well I'll catch you folks later !

Gen
Old 12-13-2002, 01:11 PM   #215  

Default The MOST amazing realistic dolls you will ever see! OMG

I've heard of this doll artist but lost her link. She has made replica newborn dolls from infant baby pictures. Her dolls are very expensive. If I had the money I would love to have two replica newborns, one of my 10 yr old and of my 6 yr old . When they took their hospital pictures! Check it out and you will gasp!

http://www.foreverdolls.com/evasphotos.htm

Gen
Old 12-13-2002, 03:25 PM   #216  
Sarcasm Queen

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be MIA four a month till I come back to school. I don't have the Internet at home... well we do.. but my mom doesn't like me to use it. Happy Holidays!!

~Sahvara
Old 12-13-2002, 04:19 PM   #217  
No Limit Souljah!!

Wow,

Just as Sahvara goes MIA, I am slowly making my way back to the forum. I missed you guys a lot. It's good to see you all sticking together like this

Okay, so my motivation is taking a rest right now. I just got back into italy after spending quality time with my family and boyfriend. (Gen, I'm totally hating you right now, I miss the florida weather and broward mall)

Anyways, it's hard to push myself into the frigid cold to get to the gym. I hate winter!! I love the holidays but I'll take christmas under the palm trees any day!

Anyways, I am keeping my weight under control. I'm still determined to get into a two piece by summer. I'm just in a slump right now. I'll just be hangin out for the company for now.

Glad to see you are all doing well.

Ciao Ladies
Old 12-13-2002, 05:33 PM   #218  
RonaldMcDonald's LuvChild

Hello grrrlz! Just a quick hi and I'll try to pop in early tomorrow after I weigh in and see whassup with you all. I'm JUST about at the halfway point in my 50 pounds goal. Maybe this week - maybe next.

Gennel - Happy Birthday dinner - eat and enjoy and don't even ASK what's in the lasagna, you won't believe it anyway.

I had lunch with Dad today - we went to his very favorite hot dog place an hour away and I had FOUR of their Coney Island dogs - chili onions and mustard. Came home and did the 2 mile tape. Hope that helps a little bit - I wanna have a couple little pita pizza with BB tonite!

Last week we watched Shallow Hal while I munched on my pizzas - didn't slow me down in the least! LOL I can eat thru ANYTHING! Except maybe in front of a mirror - that might work!

Have a happy Friday!
Old 12-14-2002, 01:51 AM   #219  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Default Happy Belated Birthday, Gennel!

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday Gennel. I have been so busy with finals. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and if you are anything like me you will enjoy your birthday all week long.

So here is your birthday party 3FC style calorie-free! LOL
Happy Birthday GENNEL!

Many hugs and smiles to you Gennel.

Corina
Old 12-14-2002, 08:54 AM   #220  

Hello
I have been so busy this past week. I have so much work I have to get done. Finals stared last week and won't be over till next week. Work is driving me crazy. I substitute teach, and I keep getting called in for special ed or middle school- I always tell the schools I don't want middle school or special ed but I guess it doesn't matter. In middle school I feel like a drill sergeant, high school kids are easy.
Anyway, I woke up this morning and got on the scale.
(I always heard you are your lightest in the morning.) It said I lost 9 pounds. I knew I have been good since I started my diet 2 weeks ago, but not 9 pounds good. I am doing the atkins diet and only "cheated twice" On my boyfriends birthday I had cheese cake and garlic bread and a cookie and wine. And another night I had popcorn. I don't feel very tempted to eat sweets or breads. Tonight I have to got to my boyfriend's work christmas party. It is at a seafood restaurant, but is going to be buffet style. His boss rented a limo for everyone- the place is an hour away, and he wants us to be able to drink and not worry about driving. So I have a feeling I am going to "cheat" again tonight.
Well I guess I reached my goal, but I want to set up another. By Christmas I want to loose another 3 pounds, and 5 by New Years. Christmas is only 10 days away- I haven't even started shopping or anything!!
Old 12-14-2002, 09:16 AM   #221  
determined chick!

Angry Hi everyone

Gennel- put me down for a 4lb loss for this week. Sorry I forgot to wish you a happy birthday! Hope it was great
Papes- 9 lbs! Woo hoo! You go girl!
I hope everyone has a great weigh in today. Take care- Di
P.S. With the 4lb loss I am now finally officially half way through the 190's. I haven't been this size since 11th grade. I'm jumping up and down . 160 here I come!!!
Old 12-14-2002, 09:27 AM   #222  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talking 9 pounds gone on this challenge!!!! So far

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENNEL!!!!

I lost another 2.5 pounds this week for a total of 9 pounds so far for this challenge.YEAH!!! That is with my period being here too. I am very surprised.

My grand total lost is up to 30.5 pounds. 7 more pounds to go and I am at my halfway point.

I hope everyone has an awesome weigh in today.

206.5 Starting
176.0 Current
130.0 Goal

Last edited by angieME; 12-14-2002 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-14-2002, 09:55 AM   #223  
Hardcore UFOs

I'm checking in, but first I'd like to say to Papes: that is awesome! And if you are on Atkins, I'd say 9 pounds in 2 weeks is not to be unexpected. It's pretty amazing how much weight you can lose in such little time on that diet, if you can stick with it (I sure couldn't!). Continued success to you -- and Grizzlys and Angie! You guys are amazing!

Now, for my report: I've lost another 2.5 pounds, putting me at 9 for the challenge so far at 286 pounds. Only one pound to go for the challenge *and* my first mini-goal! Argh! I wanna get there!
Old 12-14-2002, 10:00 AM   #224  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Congrats Papes,Grizzlyschick and Choci!!!!! You guys are doing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2002, 02:25 PM   #225  

Default They Surprised me Good!!!!!!

Well! We had plans to go out to eat with everyone lastnight. Almost everyone was here around 6 pm. My husband had to leave his truck at the Girlscout troop leader's house so they can decorate for the parade that's today. So I had to follow him in my car so I could drive him back home and wait for 2 more friends to arrive so we can go and finally eat! Well he got me good this year! As I drive up my friend was parking her car at the same time as me so I was relieved that we would finally leave to the restaurant! I open the door and everyone screams SURPRISE!!!!!!
There were balloons everywhere , a beautiful cake on the table. My mom had cooked for everyone and had the huge pots in her car with the food! They just waited until I left to quickly decorate everything. I was totally suprised. Well I didnt eat the lasagna lol. But we are going to eat at Olive Garden on monday which is my actual birthday. I got my gifts early, lol thats how we are here. My daughter saved her allowance from helping her dad on the weekends. She bought me gold earrings with 3 blue Dec birth stones. My hubby bought me a slim panel CD stereo , that is as thin as a picture frame also. Really cool! And best of all he secretly ordered from Victoria's Secret my perfume Dream Angels Halo and initialed letter G thongs lol and another butterfly pair.My brother also bought me gold earrings. I think the sweetest thing was him not asking me where to buy , I mean he ordered all by himself from VS !!! I Told him he earned major brownie points there lol ..
Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday, it truly was a very nice evening. Congrats to all you losers!!!!! Grizzly , you are in the 190's!!!!!!! OMG I knew it would happen soon. I know you have to be on cloud 9 .Papes a whole9 lbs! I wish I could have lasted on that diet but I do love carbs too much. Angie and Choci with your losses too! Angie you are on your way girl. It's only a matter of time. Grizzly I think I got your total loss on this challenge wrong so let me know so I can fix it asap..

Gen..Goal..maintain forever!

Laney1733...Goal 4 lbs

AnigeMe..Goal 8 lbs..Loss 9 lbs

Kina..Goal 8 lbs

Kempyd..Goal 2.5 lbs

Choci..Goal 10 lbs..Loss 9 lbs

Sahvara..Goal 4 lbs

Wykyd..Goal 5 lbs..Loss 2 lbs

Grizzly..Goal 10 lbs Loss 9 lbs

Jen519..Goal 8 lbs.. Loss 6 lbs

sheila_220..Goal 10 lbs

Papes..Goal 5 lbs loss 9 lbs

Rusty..Goal..8 lbs... Loss 4 lbs

Last edited by Gennel; 12-14-2002 at 10:50 PM.
Closed Thread