Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Andejean: Congrats on what you have accomplished already! I like that, savoring each and every bite.

Courtney: Welcome!

Rosinante: Welcome!

Diana: Thanks for starting the thread! I was wondering what we were going to do! lol

Shells: Happy New Year to you as well. Did you stay up? I was asleep by 6:40.

Debbie: Happy New Year to you as well! I do water aerobics a lot as well

Vixsin: Roller skating sounds like fun!

Stacy: I tried spin class once and the seat hurt my backside so much I gave up! lol

Well I had a 2 lb woosh. I also stayed OP all day yesterday. I did an hour of water aerobics (and I worked HARD at it) and 30 minutes of light swimming. I was aching in all my joints by the end of the day (which is why I went to bed at 6:30). I feel better about yesterday though than I have in a while.

My January challange to myself this month is to exercise every day.

Plan for today:

B: 2 special k bars, 1 oz of cheese

L: 1 can green beans, 4 oz of ham

D: split pea soup and 1 slice of sourdough bread

S: 1 apple

Total for the day: 1216
Exercise: 1 hour walking with the puppies..I think I will torture my kids and make them all come as well. lol

Roxanne
Old 01-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 175/175/150

Default Daily Accountability

I am new to this tread. It sounds like a great idea. I worked out at the gym daily and want to get back into eating better.

So what do I do? Tell you everything I eat, all my exercises and my weight progress.

How do I get the ticker to show up in my posts?

Looking forward to the daily accountability.

Rachael

Last edited by Rachaelfoy; 01-01-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #18  

Height: 5'9

I've never done one of these accountability threads, either, but I could sure use it! I've been feeling pretty down lately- I've gained about 20-25 pounds very quickly because of some new mental health meds. But while I'm working with the doc to switch my meds around, I need to take better control of my eating (because it's not just meds!

My main goals for January is to go to the gym more. My husband and I agreed on two times a week to start (although I may end up going more often, just because I have more time and like it better than he does).
Old 01-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

Rachael WELCOME!

Onestepatatime Welcome!

I believe you can add anything you wish to your posts. Some add all there food, i add my total calories for the day. I add what exercise i have done. The choice is yours! I have found friendship and support here, and im only 4 days in! LOL
Old 01-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #20  

PROTEIN CHIPS I hung out in a WLS group last year, and even though i found others friendly, it was clear to me, that my intake needs were not like there's.

I did learn a lot about protein, healthier cooking, freezing my 'little' meal packs.

I use Kay's protein chips just about daily. I will post the link. My Fav are the chili cheese, and i top salads with them, cottage cheese, and eat right from the package. I get the 5 oz box because of the cost. I bought this past year B1G1 free, and it was quite a savings.
I love the pretzels, and cereal, so i do tend to stay away from them. lol

YELL is you have any questions. debbie

http://kaysnaturals.com/products/
Old 01-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #21  
Wreck'n'Rule

S/C/G: 168/138/133

Height: 5'5

Hi girlies, happy new year from a rather gloomy England

Weighed myself this morning - back up to 140 I have been a naughty Wysteria over this festive period! I'm not too worried though, once I get back into the gym and start spinning again, that'll fall off.

Food wise, here's what I had last night:
Mini puff pastry pizzas x 2
Sausages wrapped in bacon x 1
Smoked salmon with cream cheese x 3
Croustades (cream cheese and spring onion) x 2
Spoonful of garlic mushrooms
Glass of champagne!
...So I was a little bit naughty xD

Today I've had:
Bowl of Bran Flakes and semi skimmed milk
Roast lamb, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, onions and carrots
Lemon tart with cream (small slice, not much cream)
Two glasses of red wine (one called Tomahawk, it's really good!)
Two sausages and a cup of tea

I'm still being a bit naughty, so back on track tomorrow. This is the year I get down to 133 and STAY there!
Old 01-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #22  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Okay ladies... I slept in late today (11 am ish,) so no breakfast, instead a brunchy thing, LOL. I made my normal breakfast burrito with the tortilla, and refried beans, and instead of cheddar I used mozz, and instead of an egg, I warmed up some broccoli. Yummy! Then I finished off a half a cup of pomegranate, and a large glass of water. Gorcery shopping this afternoon, so not sure what i'll come up with for dinner, though salmon sounds wonderful!
Old 01-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #23  

How can I post my ticker?
Old 01-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies!!!!!! Happy NEW Year!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #25  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Rachel, you need to be a member for 3fc for 20 days, and have made 25 posts... it's an anti spam measure... the waiting stinks, but you'll be there before you know it! Then you can add your ticker from your control panel.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #26  

Thanks for the info Andejean. I appreciate it.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #27  
At it again

Hi everyone, mind if I join the party?

I joined 3FC a couple of years ago and found the accountability to be really helpful. (Unfortunately, after about 4 months of weight loss, the holidays rolled around and I fell off the weight-loss wagon again!) So, I'm back where I started from, but in a good frame of mind. Checking in daily will definitely help keep me on track!

I count calories and I'm going to really try to make sure they're quality calories - more veggies and protein, less carbs!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Racheal: Anything you want to add is fine. You will be able to add a ticker to your posts after you have made 25 posts I believe. Most people get their tickers from the ticker factory. You can do a google search and find them easily. Welcome to the board

One: Welcome! I found that once I got into a routine, I enjoyed the gym. When I got out of the routine, it has been hard to get back into it though!

Debbie: What is WLS?

Wysteria: Happy new year to you as well! I have never had roast lamb, definately on my list of foods to try some day.

Rita: Welcome to the list!

Roxanne
Old 01-01-2011, 04:50 PM   #29  

Rita WELCOME, and im a high protein, low carb type of person.

Roxanne WLS is weight loss surgery. It was a good group, but they have a very small stomach and they eat differently.

Im having a great day! Hope you all are also. Im having a great time here!

debbie
Old 01-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #30  

I do have one thing going for me. I love going to the gym. It is the eating that will get me but I do have a plan. Tomorrow I will start back on my plain oatmeal with honey, plain yogurt and lots of protein. I need to eat more often and track my food on livestrong.com and stop drinking Fresca and energy drinks. Water Water Water. I have been successful before and plan to be successful again.

I am glad I have support and people to hold me accountable.

Rachael
Closed Thread