Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #616  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Check-in!

B - Latte

L - Poppyseed-Grape-Chicken Salad, Hummus and miniature tomatoes, 4 wholewheat crackers, strawberries and blueberries with 3 tbsp yogurt and a peach (I was starving!)

S - 4 Pretzel chips, 1 slice of Munster cheese, blackberries tea

D - Apple-stuffed chicken (OMG, YUM!) with steamed green beans, mixed green salad, latte and 1/2 chocolate Graham cracker for dessert.

Workout: 35 mins treadmill, 15 mins monster-elliptical (some type of perverted mix between an elliptical and a stairmaster), weights
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #617  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

So, I leave for North Carolina for the Marine Corps Ball in 16 days (ball in 18 days). I went in tonight pick up the wrap I bought and to try my dress on to see how it fits. Remember I had to order the size 18 cause the 16 was way to tight and when the 18 came in it was too big but the 16 was still too small. Well . . . . I have to have the size 16 taken in. It's still tight through my stomach (not too tight though), but the top was gapping. They have to take it in almost an inch - I was thrilled. It will be ready next week. Here's a picture of me in the dress on September 1 (first picture) and then from tonight. In the September 1 picture you can see how tight it is around the top (my fat pushing up). My daughter made an appointment for us to get spray tans the day before the ball and we are getting our hair done the day of the ball.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dress.jpg (39.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by MamaP; 10-20-2010 at 10:53 AM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:04 AM   #618  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Just a quick popping in but have to say wow Kris...stunning!!!

I'm doing ok, gave blood on Monday and went to gym last night...not a good combination but managed my 800 anyway, just took me 90 mins instead of 70

Hope everyone's ok and happy and OP. Hugs to all

xxxx
abidabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:26 AM   #619  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning Everyone! Hump Day! We're headed for the weekend, now!

Lindsey Great job on the 60 minute walk. That's awesome!

cincimini Your lunch and dinner both sound yummy.

Kris I can really see a difference is those two pictures! You have done an awesome job and I am so proud of you!

abidabbi Yikes! Donating blood and a heavy workout is not a good combination. I'm glad you are OK.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #620  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Good morning North Americans!

Curse those banana splits...had one again tonight. I did that thing where I offered everyone at the table a bite in hopes they'd eat half of it, but they all took small bites!

I am pretty tired from not sleeping well last night. As a result for some reason my Tae Bo Cardio DVD workout was pretty tough today - usually it's pretty easy but today I was sweating a lot more than I typically do. Hmm...

Breakfast - 54
-Yogurt (54)
-Black coffee

Lunch - 700ish
-Butadon (pork slices on rice with onion and sauce)
-Miso soup with eggplant
-3 grapes

Dinner - 800?
-1 chicken taco with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce
-BANANA SPLIT
-A few nibbles here and there of edamame (soybeans) and chili fries O_o

Exercise
-80 minutes walking
-40 minutes Tae Bo Cardio
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #621  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone!

MamaP- Wow! Gorgeous dress! I haven't been to a military ball in a few years. I forgot how much fun it was to get ready for one!

abidabbi- Hi. Dang, take it easy there girlie! LOL.

Diane- YAY for heading for the weekend!

No change in weight, well, I was up .2lbs, but I'm ok with that. I know I'm on the right path and it'll change eventually. I think I'm a stall/whoosher.

Hubbz and I got into an argument yesterday over me going to the gym. He told me to go, then when I got home he had broken a very big promise to me and LIED to me about it. Then he blamed me... He played it like he never has time to "better himself" because I never give him time to, and he's depressed because of that and work. I wasn't in the mood for finger pointing and excuses at all, especially given the circumstances, and I kinda got overly blunt with him, I think. He watches somewhere between 5-8 hours of TV/video games a DAY even on work days. I ask him to go for a walk with me? He says no. I ask if he wants to go to the gym with me (there's a child care area in the cardio room) or by himself, he says no. I ask him if he *really* wants that pizza at 11:30, he says to lay off and then he eats half, drinks a 6-pack and complains about how he's going to lose his job "because he's a fatty." I bit my tongue and didn't say what I though, that yes, he's going to lose his job if he keeps this up. I just told him I would be happy to help him if he wanted it. Then last night, he said I don't care about him and I'm forcing him to make bad decisions, i.e. eating out, eating pizza. I had some things to say about that as well, and well, and he slept in the living room last night.
I know how it feels to be out of control with eating, and even feeling depressed, but I also know it takes more than blaming others, especially because he has every available support system available and willing to help him, he's just not taking them. And considering I've been his biggest supporter even when he was at rock bottom, I'm the last person he should point a finger at. If I really didn't care about him I'm sure my actions would show it.
Wow... LOL, end rant?

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 10-20-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #622  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

MamaP - That dress is beautiful! You are going to look amazing and congrats on having to get it taken in.

Pint Sized Terror - I am so sorry about the fight. My ex used to do that - make me feel bad about going to the gym. Then he would turn around and say I never let him do anything without me. Ugh. Hope you all make up soon.

Krampus - Banaan splits are yummy! Haha. But I do hate that food guilt. Maybe next time just a scoop of ice cream with a banana? Where do you live in Japan? My brother was in Kyoto doing the JET program and I went to visit him - had a great time.

Okay, so I am back down today so I am soo happy. I need to be in the 160's by the 4th of November so I really think I am going to make that goal. Would love to be in the low 160's but I don't know - 10 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot. I am just starting out (or restarting) so I know that I can lose a lot at the beginning but it will slow down.

Last edited by asparagus4sale; 10-20-2010 at 09:36 AM.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #623  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Morning Girls!!!

No time for personals yet but here's my plan for today.

Breaky: yogurt w kashi, string cheese, kashi granola bar, apple = 530
Lunch: 4.5 oz chicken w pesto, green beans w pesto, string cheese, apple = 420
Snack: baby carrots, string cheese, apple = 190
Supper: No clue at all. I'll be thinking about this all day. I've got approx. 400 cals to play with for it so I can come up with something.

I am down 1.2 today. It's nice to see the scale coming back around to normalcy again after that stuff with my mom. I'm hoping for another loss tomorrow. I think I am going to readjust my October goal due to all of the circumstances. I'd like to get back to the low that I saw of 232.2 by the end of the month. I feel that I could achieve that.

I'll BBL for personals. Hope everyone has a great morning!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #624  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

But before I go....

Pint Size: It's ok to speak your mind. That's why our men love us. You are right in your viewpoints and convictions. You are on the journey and doing what needs to be done. Sometimes tough love is the answer. It is something that is NEVER easy to deliver because you love him so much, you don't want to see him upset. I have faith that the 2 of you will get thru this. Hubz is having to look at himself right now and we know how much boys like to do that sort of thing. You're a wonderful wife for caring about him, his health, and his job as much as you do. He knows that....just give him a minute to remove his head from where it currently is.

Last edited by Vixsin; 10-20-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #625  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Pint: I'm sorry for your experience. That is why I don't walk outside anymore, got a few rude remarks before. I've been there with SO and him trying to blame me for bad decisions he makes. Hugs. He just doesn't want to take responsibilty right now and you are easiest to blame. Hugs.

Dianna: Thanks, I'm just glad its over. I'm dreading clinicals tomorrow though. I HATE them.

Kris: The dress is gorgeous!! I think you look WONDERFUL in it!

Vixsin: Super congrats for another loss!! You are zooming!!!

I'll be back later to do meal planning!

Roxanne
Started my journey on 9/8/2010
mini goal: 10% loss

For every 5lbs lost:

roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #626  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Just slinking in here at the back of the class hoping no one notices me... I was baaaad last night. I went completely OP when I went out with a friend. Oopsie. I've graciously accepted my .8 gain detention and will get my butt in gear today to make sure this won't become a habit.

I'm off to read how y'all are doing and will be back with personals!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #627  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Thank you Diane!

165.8# this morning girls!!!!!!!!! I was so sick of see 166.4 on the scale! 0.6 from my 10# mark...hopefully once TOM leaves I'll see that number or less! Just had to share..I'll be back later for sure!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #628  
Blessed!

Vixsin--1.2lb loss is awesome!

Welcome Asparagus and yay to being back down!

Pint
--Sorry you had a rough night. Your hubby needs to take responsibility for his own actions. It sounds like he's frustrated with himself, but taking it out on you. My hubby does that sometimes too. It sounds like you said the right things. If he constantly blames other people, then he'll never change. He can't change other people...he can only change himself. Hang in there, sweetie. You're doing a great job and he'll come around. And your comment about those botox and collagen women about had me spit out my tea in laughter!! *lol*

Krampus--I'm sorry you didn't sleep well last night. I didn't have a great night either (darn nightmares) and my workout was definitely much more challenging.

Abi--Yikes, not a good combo! But, I'm glad you're ok.

Kris--You look stunning! What a beautiful dress. And how exciting that they had to take in the smaller size????

Cini--You always have the BEST menus! Your poppyseed-grape-chicken salad and apple stuffed chicken sounds delish!

Little--Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Oh wait, you just posted. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Diana--Only 3 lbs to go!! I'm over here for you!!

Hi Roxan, Ban and Nicole!
Old 10-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #629  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Shells! You can still keep them crossed! Hoping by the end of the week TOM will be gone and I'll hit my 10 pound mark!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #630  
Blessed!

Little--I'm crossin' like mad!!

Yesterday's Info:

Breakfast: Kashi goLean cereal, skim milk, coffee
Snack: Dannon Light and Fit yogurt
Lunch: Healthy Choice Roasted Veggie Pizza
Snack: 1 cup air popped popcorn
Dinner: Mushroom Blue Sirloin, broccoli, roasted tomatoes
Dessert: Apple Cinnamon Sensation (more calories than the main meal!!), Pumpkin Dunkin Donuts coffee
Total Calories: 1,866

To be honest, though, I thought I blew the 2,000 calories mark. So, while not stellar, it was better than I thought.