3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

Diana3271 08-31-2010 01:50 PM

Lauren Yes! I'm ready to get into September! Also, I'm looking forward to you hitting 196. You can do it! :carrot: At work I am using IE and it's a real pain posting and reading the threads. I will post the new September thread tonight. At home I am using Firefox and it's working better for 3FC's.

Jer 08-31-2010 02:38 PM

Hello! Last day of this thread, and then a new one. Hope to be down another 10 pounds or so by the end of September.

love2b: You are dropping pounds really well. Looks like you are staying close to 1000 cals a day and exercising. That's about the right calorie level for me, too. A few hundred more and I don't seem to lose weight.

Gettinfit: You're getting a lot of miles in with your walking! Great job!

MissVick: Olive oil seems to help me feel satisfied quite long. If I eat tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, feta and olive oil, I'll be satisfied for several hours. I've gotten to really appreciate foods that cause me to not think about eating for a while. Most fats seem to do that; trick is to eat moderately (I'm trying!). Peanut butter and olive oil are best for me. Also, rye bread, tea with lemon (no sugar or sweetener), garlic, skim milk, yogurt are some things I'm relying on these days.

blueridgegirl: Great that you got to get away to the beach! Sounds like you didn't do too badly, overall, on eating.

raven: Sometimes we just have to give up! I've had things like that happen, but usually I'd end up in a bad mood or get real stubborn and keep driving until I found a place where I could get what I was wanting. Good for you!

Today: 2 eggs and cheese 200
snacks: 75
hot dog and ketchup: 200
2 pcs toast and peanut butter: 340
?
Walk 1 hour

love2b150 08-31-2010 03:37 PM

Hi Everyone, Happy Tuesday,

Wikid, I love gyros. I haven't found a place out here that sells them. I hadn't thought about having one until you mentioned it. Gonna have to look up the calories. I'd probably get everything on the side so could come home and switch the pita for a healthier wrap :D When I bought the healthy pizza I had it lasted me a week also. :)

Hi Abidabbi :wave: glad see you back :hug:

Hi Lauren :wave: :crossed: for a great weigh in on Saturday :hug:

Hi Penguin, Dream, and GettinFit :wave:

Vixsin, I'm sure ... and I am so hoping we ALL have a great September :)

Welcome back Blueridgegirl, glad you had a great time and stayed OP :)

Hi Diana :wave: Got my threads mixed up and had you doing the weigh in thread also :D

Thanks Jer, my calories should be at 1600. I don't do too bad having one up day and one low day. But too many lows and when I up my calories, I'll probably have a gain before losing again. :( I have just been trying to do so many things here lately and if I'm busy I don't think about eating. I tend to better when I plan but I have really slacked off since the kids have been home but that will change next Tuesday so I expect better results in September with no stalls :crossed: :D

So hears my update which some of you have already seen :D

I got on that scale this morning 5 times .... 171.6 down 1.4 down from yesterday.
~I am .4 away from my Labor Day Challenge goal.
~I passed my second mini goal of 172 by .4
~Total LOSS for August 6.8lbs

DaughterOfVenus 08-31-2010 03:53 PM

Mergh. I just had mini-binge. I say "mini" because it is smaller than what I used to do in a binge... I don't know what the **** happened. I was steaming some rice for my lunch and there were some tortillas on the counter, and I grabbed a few, and all of a sudden it was like the floodgates opened. I started eating the most RANDOM stuff. Like... a purple ice pop. And a handful of chicken breast from a chicken meme roasted last night, a handful of peanuts, a piece of cheese, another handful of those tortillas. A bite of steak... Well. I guess that wasn't the end of the world. Then I ate my lunch... and then TWO Klondike bars for dessert.

F.M.L.

Looks like salad for dinner. Maybe I waited too long between breakfast and lunch. That was my first "binge" (and it's italicized because I used to eat three times that without even taking a breath!) anyway it was my first binge in like... three weeks.

Grrr. I'll take a walk and as of this second I'm back on the wagon.

I feel all icky and groggy now.

MrsDawsondn 08-31-2010 03:53 PM

hey guys weight and working out have been getting better. I realized I hadn't drank water in almost 2 weeks and I didn't workout for a whole week with all of the running around that I had to do for the kids. I am now trying to settle back into good habits. My weight fluctuates about the same and I'm holding steady at 301 hoping to get out of the 300's by september. It's close I can feel it.
Finances are absolutely crazy right now Both DH and I are looking into some PT ventures that will allow us to still spend time with kids. I may begin to sell mary kay and natural makeup(sorta like bare minerals) to supplement my income. I dunno something has got to give. I won't go into the complaining so I'll just stop there. Anyhoo looking forward to a 3 day weekend. I plan to get a good run in today after work. Yay me. Glad to see you all are doing so well.

ravenjeh 08-31-2010 04:15 PM

After all of my hard "work" yesterday...
I didn't cave in with the Taco Bell/fast food. UNTIL my husband came home last night with 3 soft tacos. He wanted to treat me since my whole "splurge" at the drive thru didn't work out. Well, it was really sweet of him :) And there were delicious! I guess I could've done much worse... like give in and inhale a large thin crust pizza, lol! Oh well, glad you guys enjoyed my story yesterday! :) Thanks for all of the encouragement!

The good news for me today is that I finally got to order my HMR diet shakes/food- thank goodness for payday! I should have it all here in 3-4 days. So, hopefully it will get here before the weekend so I don't have to wait until Monday. I actually met someone yesterday that had been on the HMR diet and lost 70 lbs in 6 months. I can't wait to do the same!

Blueridgegirl: Glad you had a great vacation!

Dream, Lauren, Penguin, Gettinfit- Actually, everyone!: You guys are doing awesome! Great food choices and exercise routines. I need to get into a routine, too.

Diana3271 08-31-2010 09:11 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

Love Great job on your mini goal. :carrot:

DaughterOfVenus Your binge is not the end of the world. You said the magic words you are back on the wagon. Pick yourself up and go for your walk. The part that hits home with me is when you said you feel icky and groggy. Any time I eat off plan I feel bad and groggy. It's not a good feeling. I hope you feel better. :hug:

MrsDawsondn It sounds like you are doing well. Great job!

ravenjeh Ha Ha The taco's were meant to be after all. That's funny.

Total Approx 1490 calories

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (360 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
4 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 60 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Cape cod reduced fat chips 100 calories

Dinner (765 Calories)
2 Grilled Mahi Taco's 600 calories
Sauce 100 calories
1/2 carton Blueberry Greek Yogurt (shared w/DH ;)) 65 Calories

Exercise:
~TF HIIT 20
~Cardio Force w/Fitstix

love2b150 08-31-2010 09:20 PM

DaughterOfVenus, :hug: We're not gonna say that to your life. I've had those times when I grab at a little of everything and just like you I get mad and say what just happened. But then just like you did I come on here and talk to you all. Glad you're back on the wagon enjoy your walk :hug:

MrsDawson, good for you on getting back into good habits. Praying your finances are better soon :hug:

Raven, that was sweet of your husband, glad you got to order your food and shakes :)

Thanks Diana, now crossing my fingers to reach my Labor Day goal. Hope it sticks :) I keep forgetting to look for the sliced apples. :)

Today's eats 8/31/10 calories are better today ... thanks to the Dollar Store and animal crackers :D

Breakfast (252)
Bran cereal dry, Skim, small banana

Snack (290)
Activia Light Vanilla yogurt, low fat animal crackers, slim fast bar

Lunch (290)
Lean Cuisine lemon pepper fish <--- very good

Snack (200)
another svg of low fat animal crackers, apple

Dinner (240)
Smart One roasted potatoes and broccoli

Total calories 1272
Water 72ozs plus 16ozs decaf green tea
Exercise 3 miles track

ravenjeh 08-31-2010 10:02 PM

Thanks guys for all of the support :)

Love2b- I'm going to have to try the lemon pepper fish before I get my shakes.

Well, due to the tacos last night, I did not bother weighing today. But here was my Day 7:

Breakfast: Slimfast
Lunch: Chicken Parmasan lean cuisine
Snack: Cup-a-soup
Supper: Beefy Macaroni lean cuisine
PM Snack: Slimfast

Great job on August guys!! Praying we all have an even better September :)

MissVickNasty 08-31-2010 10:03 PM

OK - last post for Aug. Yesterday was a good day.
B - slimfast - 260 & coffee 45
L - veggie slop - 649 (i know, lazy)
D - 1/2 dr. oetker oven pizza - 420

Total: 1374 but WTV cause I walked home from work. Google mapped it after and my route turned out to be 4.5 miles. It was beastly hot, too.

Today was kind of a wash. I didn't have time to eat lunch and I am not allowed to eat at my desk. Boo-urns.
B - slimfast w/ 1 cup strawbs & bananas 360, coffee 45
S - 1/2 a pomegranate 60
D - whole wheat pasta - 310, meat & vegetable sauce - i made this before i started counting so I can't even begin to work out the cals in this - but it's little more than just meat & veggies sooo... 350?

Total: a highly debatable 1125

I am looking forward very much to september & the thread that comes with it. goal is 8 lbs - 150 by Oct 1st. bring it ooooooonnnnnnn septEMMBAAAHH!!!!

love2b150 08-31-2010 10:29 PM

Raven the Cup a Soup doesn't bother you with the sodium? I'll have to try the beefy macaroni. You know I was thinking today. The reason I think I like the Lean Cuisine meals is because I get to eat rice and potatoes :D

love2b150 08-31-2010 10:34 PM

MissVick I am looking forward to September also.

See you ALL tomorrow on the September thread. :)

ravenjeh 08-31-2010 10:38 PM

Love2b You know, I've wondered about the sodium. I just started eating it this past week at the same time as buying the scale, so I haven't been able to tell weight wise. I didn't notice the sodium listed on the box until my husband offered me a pickle and I said no thanks, I don't want all that sodium; I'll have a cup-a-soup instead. That's when I saw that the soup has way more sodium than pickles!

And you are absolutely right about the lean cuisines! I've been eating the Healthy Choice brand All Naturals because they are mainly meat, veggies and a very small amount of rice or potatoes. But I went shopping today and was so happy to see that the Lean Cuisine brand and Weight Watchers both have yummy pasta and potato meals with very comparable carbs and calories. So I bought a freezer full since my husband is doing the diet with me. They taste soooo much better :)

MamaP 08-31-2010 11:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
8-31-10

40 ounces water (not near enough)

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Zucchini & Ground Pork Patty with spaghetti sauce
Cheddar Cheese

Snack:
Two Hershey miniatures
McDonald's Ice Cream Cone

Dinner:
Three Taco Bell Steak Cantina Tacos

Total approximately 1377 calories. Went dress shopping tonight. I found a couple I really like. The silver dress I really liked - had it been black I would have bought it for sure. I tried it on at two different stores and at both locations the other people shopping/trying on dresses loved it. I LOVE the black dress, but it's $155 and I don't want to spend that much. I found this dress used for $25 but it is a size (or two) too small. The red one I like, but I don't love. If I decide on it, I will order it in black but I'm not sure it's what I want.

dream710 08-31-2010 11:44 PM

Breakfast: 4 egg whites; 2 slices sprouted bread with organic pb; 1/2 cup cranberry juice
Lunch: oatmeal creme pie and snack bag fritos (fell of the wagon)
snack: *climbs back on* 1 cup red grapes; 1/2 cup lite vanilla creme yogurt
Supper: turkey burger with roasted peppers and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese on a bagel thin

calories: 1484
water: 14 glasses
exercise: 30 min elliptical; 20 min pilates; 1 hour lower body

Well I fell off the wagon for a brief moment, but proudly dusted myself off and climbed back on. Its been a rough two days I've managed to catch a cold, my friend TOM dropped in, and I've been keeping long hours at work. Hoping all these things head on their merry way real soon! I didn't log in this weekend, it looks like I've missed A LOT!

Diana-Way to go on entering onederland! I noticed you're closing in on the hundred pound mark, you're doing great!

Jen-What wonderful news, Congratulations!

Jer-Congrats on your 2lb loss.

Lauren- Looks like you have a good plan in place. How did the outing with the SO soccer team go?

Vixsen, Penguin, Abidabbi, Gettinfit, MissVick, Raven :wave:

Blueridge-Looks like you made great choices while on your vacation.

Love2b-I'm sure it'll be better once the kids are back in school, at least that helped me a lot. Congrats on meeting your goals, you're doing AWESOME!

Daughter- :hug: Good for you getting back on the wagon right away. The binge is in the past and it's important to focus on the present/future.

MrsD-I think you're on the right track with the MaryKay or even something like Pampered Chef. That would allow you to create your own hours to fit with your families schedule. Here's to hoping you find some relief real soon.

MamaP-What beautiful dresses. I like the black one as well, but 155 is definitely a lot of money.

Well I'm gonna head to bed...See you all in the Sept thread.