3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

Diana3271 08-29-2010 12:54 PM

GettinFit Thank you! I count calories, but I try to eat protein, veggies, and some fruit. I try to watch starchy carbs and heavy sugar.

GettinFit 08-29-2010 01:17 PM

Diana - I have been seriously considering countiing calories. My sister is using My Plate to track her calories and she's lost 30 pounds so far. She keeps telling me I need to give it a try. I think I'll do just that this week. I like Weight Watchers but my weight loss seems to have stalled and I have too much weight to lose to stall now. Seeing your results and so motivating.

Keep up the great work :cheer:

jendiet 08-29-2010 01:46 PM

Well, this cycle started off so screwy. I was so stressed. I kept trying to ovulate. When i thought i had finally ovulated, I started to AGAIN. And lo and behold i DOUBLE OVULATED. well PRE TTOM was getting to be real hassle. i was bloated, tired, crampy. my hormones were crazy.

I decided on the 20th to take a pee test. just in case. I saw a very faint pink line. I thought it was just a cheapy test problem. On the 21st. I got a pink smudge. I thought it was defective.

On the 23rd. My dad's B-day. I went into town after clinicals. I was hungry. I decided to buy a fun dinner for my dad's b-day. I was going to get pizza, then changed my mind to chinese food, then changed my mind to PIZZA AND CHINESE food. Then decided Fried chicken also sounded good. Not to mention Ice cream and the Chocolate Cake we had for my friend's little's girl b-day was sounding really good.

I tore into EVERYONE'S side orders on the way home. Was feeling really angry at myself for displaying binge type behavior. But something told me, i hadn't peed in 4 hours. why not take another pee test.

Yep, i was pregnant. I was unsure until my dad's b-day. But i knew for sure on that day. It was special to me.

So i am thinking about doing a controlled weight gain. I think as long as i get lots of nutrients from vitamins an supplements, i can eat what I am craving, but i have very little appetite now.

jendiet 08-29-2010 01:47 PM

PS. I need you ladies to keep me accountable. I am having an aversion to fruit and vegetables. Fried chicken and especially the skin SOUNDS so good to me. That and beans.

i don't have m/s. just a lack of appetite really.

GettinFit 08-29-2010 01:55 PM

Congratulations Jen! I hope all goes well for you :)

MamaP 08-29-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana3271 (Post 3457603)
Good Morning, Everyone! I have something to share. I woke up this morning and I weigh 199! :dance: I am absolutely thrilled. This is probably the first time in at least 21 years that I am below 200.

Congratulations! Soooo happy for you!

:bravo: :cp: :spin: :carrot: :dancer::woohoo::congrat::broc::cheer::cheer2: :dance: :cb:

MamaP 08-29-2010 02:25 PM

Congratulations Jen.

jendiet 08-29-2010 02:30 PM

Thanks Ladies. I still am going to be here.

Diana, congrats on ONE DER LAND. WOOT!!!

patchworkpenguin 08-29-2010 02:31 PM

Congratulations, Jen!

Diana3271 08-29-2010 03:09 PM

Jen Congratulations! Didn't I just ask you about that and you said no way. :D

Diana3271 08-29-2010 03:20 PM

Kris Thank you. :hug:

Gettingfit Try calorie counting for a month and see what happens. If you don't like it, you can always go back to counting points with WW's. It's all about what works for you.

Wysteria 08-29-2010 04:08 PM

Sunday foods:

Breakfast: FAIL. Unless you count a glass of milk.

Lunch: Roast chicken, roast vegetables, gravy and peas. AND... I cooked the entire thing myself! I've never done a roast before but everyone liked it and demolished the lot so I'm going to feel a little smug about that.

Dinner: Cup of coffee and two small slices of gluten free ginger cake.

Now I've got a vodka and coke and am watching a programme about people who compulsively shoplift. Apparently it's related to self-esteem, or something. Interesting.

ravenjeh 08-29-2010 07:52 PM

Miss Vick- sounds like you did a great job! Don't feel bad about your "slip up". You actually made some great choices and you resisted the major slip ups. Job well done in my book!

Jen- congrats!! How exciting! I'm so envious- my husband and I can't have children :(

Sacha- interesting idea with the coffee and scoop of vanilla protein powder. I'm going to have to try that- sounds good!

Ok, I did pretty good today! My church had a potluck dinner after service and I resisted the temptation! Not an easy feat when you've got fried chicken and potato salad and desserts. So here was my Day 5:

Breakfast: Slimfast shake
AM Snack: Chicken noodle Cup-a-soup
Lunch: Chicken Romano Fresco lean cuisine
PM Snack: My mom's leftover coleslaw, sweetened with splenda with no mayo
Supper: Rosemary Chicken lean cuisine
Snack: Cup-a-soup or peach sugar free jello

Question for you guys: Have you noticed a "taste" in your mouth? When I'm not eating or drinking, I've noticed that for the past 2 days I've had kind of a sweet vinegar taste... wondering if that is normal??

Diana3271 08-29-2010 08:40 PM

Hi Everyone!

Wysteria Sounds like you cooked a great meal!

ravenjeh Hmm, not sure on the sweet vinegar taste. Could you be having problems with acid?

Total approx 1565 Calories

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (700 Calories)