3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

GettinFit 08-30-2010 09:36 AM

Diana - According to Live Strong/My Plate, I should consume 1484 calories to lose 2 pounds per week. WW has me at 26 pts which is approx 1300 cals plus the 35 weekly bonus pts which puts me at an average of about 1550 calories per day with WW. I also eat my activity pts on WW. I'll see if the small drop in calories will help. Since I have so much to lose I just want to see a steady loss even if it's not 2 pounds each week.

Thanks for the advice.

fashinjunkie09 08-30-2010 09:43 AM

Jen, wow congrats!!!

Happy Monday all! :wave: I hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine consisted of a friend's birthday party and then some hanging out by the pool with family, so I drank (and ate) a little too much. Last I checked, the scale was up a bit, but hopefully it will be back down by Wednesday.

8/30/2010 Check-in:

Breakfast (335)
large cup of coffee w/ 3 tbsp ff Coffee Mate cinnamon creamer- 75
2 pkts apple cinnamon instant oatmeal made w/ water- 260
H2O- 0

Lunch (372)
Healthy Choice lobster ravioli w/ squash and zucchini- 260
light & fit raspberry yogurt- 80
1 square 50% dark chocolate- 32
H2O- 0

Snack PM (255)
3 oz baby carrots- 35
4 tbsp chipotle hummus- 140
1 string cheese- 80
H2O- 0

Dinner (425)
2 slices turkey meatloaf- 200
2 tbsp ketchup- 30
2/3 cup mashed potatoes- 140
3/4 cup green beans- 55
H2O-0

Snack PM (67)
1 square 50% dark chocolate- 32
5 almonds- 35
H2O- 0

= apprx 1,454 calories

MamaP 08-30-2010 09:50 AM

So I definitely have to get myself focused . . . My son-in-law has invited me to attend the Marine Corps Ball with him and my daughter the first weekend in November in Myrtle Beach. It would be amazing to be in Onederland (or close to it) by then. That's ten weeks away.

patchworkpenguin 08-30-2010 10:02 AM

Lauren, It wasn't much longer than it is now. I think she cut about an inch off, its mostly a different style of short :p

Kris, Wow the ball sounds wonderful

Jen, are you going to name your baby after your dad. I think that would be nice.

Diana3271 08-30-2010 10:02 AM

Kris I know you can do it! If you go, you will be right down the road from me! :)

Vixsin 08-30-2010 10:09 AM

Aww Jen!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Yay for babies!!!! Dont worry about the gaining. We will all be here for you every step of the way!!! :hug:

Well kids, after my long Mommy and Maxwell weekend, I have to share that I am SUPER proud of myself for my food choices! There were all kinds of things I had that could've sent me over the edge and I didn't give in. I had some of "this" and a few bites of "that" and didn't overdo it at ALL!!! :dancer: That is a really big accomplishment for me.

Weigh in was GREAT this morning! I am down 6.2 from last week! I don't know what the heck happened there, but I'll take it and RUN!!!!!! :jog:

Feeling really blessed today. When I was faced with foods that I needed to stop and think about, I was thinking about you guys all weekend long and I just couldn't bear the thought of coming back with horror stories rather than success stories for all of you. You guys make me feel so good about my journey and all the work that I am doing for it. I am really happy to be a part of this with all of you.

L R K 08-30-2010 10:11 AM

Fashin - Drink your water and you'll back down in no time :)

Kris - I know you can do it, i'm cheering for you :cheer2:

Penguin - Cool, it looks very nice :)

Vixsin - great job staying OP! :cp:

Diana3271 08-30-2010 11:52 AM

Vixsin Great job on making good choices and your loss for the week! :carrot:

Wysteria 08-30-2010 12:33 PM

Eats for today:

Breakfast: Small Hershey's bar (no, really) and a bottle of orange juice. I was out shopping, to be fair, and only realised I'd forgotten to have a real breakfast when I'd just about passed out in a shop :/

Lunch: Potato skins with cheese, then bbq ribs and onion rings. Both very small portions but I can't eat any more today because I've made up my daily calories - not that I count calories much, but both dishes are very high cal and high fat so... yeah.

MissVickNasty 08-30-2010 02:06 PM

Guys - congratulations to all of y'all for your super achievements - and congrats to those who had setbacks as well - cause you know what - it's just part of the bigger picture - a sustained effort! yeehaw!

@raven: thanks!! btw, that weird taste ... i get something similar when there's been a lot of diet coke/iced tea/splenda on the menu... usually i try and drink a ton of water to flush it out

@love2b150: YUM cornbread LUCKYYYYY

@penguin: foodie in the house! your meals sound amazeballs.

@diana: congrats on onederland - now i finally understand what this crazy word means. you have no idea how much head scratching was happening chez moi.

Yesterday I realized what a sneaky silent kilojoule killer olive oil is. hot dang, 2 tbsp really cuts into my budget - even tho I am just cooking up zucchini & tomatoes! yikes.

B - slimfast - 260
L - zucchini/bean/tomato mess - 649 (!!! see above)
D - TBD (but it's gotta be light)

OH YEAH one more thing: does anyone else fluctuate wildly btwn morning and evening weigh-ins? it can be a difference of 10 lbs for me. what gives, just water retention?? this is annoying.

Jer 08-30-2010 06:39 PM

Congratulations to Jen! Aren't you glad you've lost the weight you've lost? It's great to start your pregnancy that much ahead of the game!

Diane: Congrats to you for getting below 200! How exciting!

MissVick: Welcome!

Those who kept on track thinking about what you'd say to everyone here: I know what you mean. I've got you all in the back of my mind now as I make food choices, too.

Penguin: Nice cut!

Down almost 2 pounds since Friday. Today: 1,040 cals:
1 and 1/3 pc rye toast 100, 1 Tbsp peanut butter 100, 1/4 c. raisinettes 200, chicken souvlaki on pita 600, 1/2 sf choc pudding 40: 1,040 cals total

Walk 1 hour

Diana3271 08-30-2010 08:41 PM

Hi Everyone! We made it through Monday! :lol:

Wysteria I don't do well not having breakfast, either.

MissVick Thank you. I didn't know what Onederland was when I first joined here, either. I also didn't know what NSV was either. I believe NSV is Non Scale Victory. :o

Jer Thank you. Great job on the 2 pounds!

Total Approx 1570 Calories

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (360 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
4 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 60 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Cape cod reduced fat chips 100 calories

Dinner (845 Calories)
Grilled squash 100 calories
Wheatberry Bread 250 calories
Swiss Cheese 200 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 150 calories
Mayo 100 calories
1 Dove Dark Chocolate w/almond 45 calories

Exercise:
~TF Fire 60

ravenjeh 08-30-2010 10:50 PM

Today's sign that God does not want me to cheat on my diet:

After a long, aggravating doctor's appointment, I decided to treat myself to Taco Bell. I have been craving tacos, so I was going to order 2 soft tacos and an order of pintos and cheese. I get to the speaker in the drive-thru, and there is a sign that said "No drive-thru orders; you must come inside to order". I was a little puzzled why, so I drove to the window just to look inside and a worker came to the window and said she couldn't take my order at the window. I was a little ticked off because after all, she was just at the window- why couldn't she punch in my order 6 feet away at the front register... Oh well. So I thought, hmmm, I've been craving tator-tots- I'll just stop by Sonic and get a kids meal. I pull up at the menu, and pushed the red button. I waited a minute and nothing happened. I pushed it again and this time the speaker came on but was just loud static. I rolled my window up and told myself that maybe it was time to go home, lol! I went home and had a baked potato with no butter, just sour cream. It was wonderful!!!!

So here was the rest of my Day 6?:
(lost another half pound- woo hoo!)

Breakfast: Slimfast
AM Snack: Cup-a-soup
Lunch: Garlic Shrimp lean cuisine (YUCK! I don't recommend it...)
PM Snack: Baked potato with sour cream
Supper: Slimfast

Hope you guys had a great Monday!

love2b150 08-30-2010 11:14 PM

Thanks Penguin and Diana they have been widening our road for some time now not sure why though we were fine with the one lane and it's just gonna single back to farmland anyway ... but since they have been digging Comcast has had issues. I will be so glad when they are done. :)

Hi Lauren :wave:

GettinFit, I like the idea of adding chocolate to my meal when I have the spinach salad. It's so filling when I eat it but so low in calories and I would love a snack size chocolate something :) Thanks for the idea :)

Fashin, How did you like the Lobster Ravioli? I had it (well I tried it for dinner last night) I didn't care for that one. LOL I had the Chipotle hummus today so good, yum :)

MamaP, I'm with Diana and Lauren ... you can do it :hug:

Vixsin 6.2lbs down are you doing cartwheels :) You go GIRL :yay: Great job :)

Whew Wysteria, no passing out, keep a snack in your purse :hug:

MissVick, LOL 1oz is so small the kids say is that all you're gonna eat but it does make the chili heavier :) I weigh often but I tend to weigh when I know what the scale will say during the day. I don't eat to many heavy things so it's usually only like 5-6lbs at the highest during the day and then only 2-3lbs after my exercise and before bed. :)

Jer good for you on the 2 pounds down :)

Raven yeah I think I would have gone home too. :)Good for you on the half pound down :) Thanks for the heads up on the garlic shrimp, I felt that way about the lobster ravioli one. :)

love2b150 08-30-2010 11:26 PM

Another good day for me ...

Today's eats 8/30/10

Breakfast (230)
Bran cereal dry, skim, V8 fusion

Snack (72)
Small banana

Lunch (390)
Smart One fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli, I added a cup of broccoli to it also, 1 tbsp Chipotle Hummus & 1 tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Hummus, 5 saltines, diet cranberry

Snack (131)
100 calorie chip ahoy (before dinner) 1/2 cup of grapes (after my walk)

Dinner (260)
Lean Cuisine beef with broccoli <--- not bad

Total Calories 1083
Water 96ozs plus 16ozs decaf green tea <--- I have learned to drink it without Stevia :yay: me
Exercise 2.61 mile walk