3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

love2b150 08-27-2010 10:34 PM

Abidabbi :hug: Some mornings I don't want breakfast but if I don't eat it, it throw my day off completely :)

Kcx, glad you got your Taco Bell :)

Wikidsnyper, your pizza sounds yummy makes me want a spinach pizza :) I think if I put onion and green pepper I'll want sausage and pepperoni too ;)

Wysteria, hope you rested well :)

Hi Raven :wave:

Diana, my main issue is planning. I always think we are gonna get back here in time. If I actually plan I'm OK. DH when we're out never wants to stop so I need to have something ready. Maybe I'll buy some of those meal bars. I would take a shake but if it got hot that would be nasty. I would think I'd be closer to getting use to things by now. :D

Hi MamaP :wave:

ravenjeh 08-27-2010 10:34 PM

Diana- when my food arrives, I will only be at 800 calories a day! I'm trying to jumpstart my system now so it won't be such a shock, lol. But the HMR food will have a ton of protein, so I'm not supposed to be starving or anything. I know the cravings are just in my head; just the fact that I can't have it makes me want it more, lol

Thanks for the advice! Your results are very inspirational!!

love2b150 08-27-2010 10:51 PM

I didn't do too bad today ... Got a little more done. Laundry is finished until morning. A load a day saves the attitude ... so why don't I do it. :D
Here's my complaint log ... this is my favorite number :p

19 ~ 173.6 (-0.4)
20 ~ 174.0 (+0.4)
21 ~ 173.2 (-0.8)
22 ~ 173.6 (+0.4)
23 ~ 173.8 (+0.2) TTOM
24 ~ 173.8 (N/C) TTOM
25 ~ 173.6 (-0.2) TTOM
26 ~ 173.8 (+0.2) TTOM
27 ~ 173.8 (N/C) TTOM

Yippy with the scale today ... Hopefully today is the last day of TTOM

Today's eats 8/27/10

Breakfast (380)
2 svgs bran cereal, skim milk, V8, V8 fusion, V8 splash

Snack (110)
20 Rold Gold cheddar pretzels

Lunch (379)
PB2 & 1/2 tbsp apple jelly on 2 slices whole wheat, cup of grapes, 1/2 grapefruit and 1/2 cup vegetable soup in beef broth

Snack (60)
38 oyster crackers

Dinner (130)
Iceberg lettuce/spinach with light Caesar dressing, tbsp real bacon bits, 1tbsp Parmesan cheese

Snack at 9:50pm (90)
Bran flakes

Total calories 1149 <--- will definitely do better tomorrow :)
Water 96ozs plus 16ozs decaf green tea
Exercise 3 miles track

dream710 08-27-2010 11:41 PM

Hello :wave: Well I managed to drag myself to the Y. I was going to do my usual cardio/lift routine, but the yoga instructor asked me to join class. It was my first time in a group setting wasn't for sure how it would go, but I really enjoyed it. I'm even thinking about making it a part of my weekly routine. I must say some of those yogis are very flexible, me not so much!

Whenever I'm tired my eating is off point, I managed to stay in the calorie range but no veggies, very little fruits, and a whole lot of carbs

Breakfast: 1 egg 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup homemade salsa, 1 slice sprouted bread 4 oz cranberry juice; 32 oz water
snack: 1 cup sweet and salty chex mix
lunch 1 cup cottage cheese; 1 cup grapes; 7 whole grain crackers
snack: 7 whole grain crackers
supper: 3 small slices cheese pizza
snack: 4 oz cranberry juice; 32 oz water

calories: 1394
water:12 glasses
exercise: 1 hour yoga

Diana-Yep I did manage to make it. Plan is to go again tomorrow. On the weekends I'm pretty good at talking myself out of it, so we'll see.

Lauren- Thanks!

love2b-no jumping jacks required this time. Between the jumping jacks before and the ones during 30DS no wonder you were pooped!

KeepLookinFwd 08-28-2010 12:00 AM

Hi everyone! Sorry I disappeared for a few days, was out of town celebrating my niece's 21st Bday!! Had a blast, needless to say went over points and did not drink enough water.. some exercising while swimming in the pool, but not much. Fully focused to get back on track tomorrow! I had a great time on the trip, and I feel ready to be back on schedule tomorrow for sure. I refuse to step on the scale until next Friday (give myself a few days to average out from vacation and get back on track..). I have been working on a exercise schedule and only have a few adjustments. Yay! Well ttyl!

L R K 08-28-2010 01:53 AM

abidabbi - I am so glad to hear that coming from you honey! Keep up with the positive thinking!!! :hug:

kcx - Sometimes when I am craving something the only thing I can do to stop obessing about it is to just eat it! Make it work into my plan without going off plan. You did just that, great job! :cp:

wikid - Sounds like a super fun trip! Glad to see you back and posting :)

Wysteria - It's so strange how we can fill ourselves up so quickly now eh?? I love that my body will tell me you have had enough. Means we are doing something right, right?? :)

raven - hahaha - I find if I skip a workout day its soooo hard to get back into it. I really just have to force myself to do it, then I go back to my normal routine. Don't beat yourself up about it, the elliptical will always be there tomorrow! :) If you think you still need the chains sure i'll help hehe

Diana, Kris & Dream - Have a good weekend! :)

love2b150 - TOM really just needs to go eh ... crossing my fingers and hoping you'll see a whoosh and get rid of that pesky number :)

KeepLookin - Nice to see you back, have a good weekend! :)

sacha 08-28-2010 08:33 AM

I'm very tired today, morning wakeup of 3:45am (including a 1am night feeding), fussy baby, but I need to stay on plan today so here's the schedule:

Breakfast: {Omlette}
P (150g egg whites), C (¼ cup mushrooms, ¼ cup onions, ¼ tomatoes, 1 cup spinach), ½ cup strawberries, F (1 tsp EVOO, egg yolk), 1 slice country harvest,, 8g margarine 1 water bottle ~ coffee with light cream,splenda
PWO: Allmax PP
Lunch: {Chicken Wrap}
P (150g chicken breast), C (Grimm’s Wrap), 1 cup spinach, celery, onion, F (1 tbsp mayo), 250 grams cottage cheese, 10 baby carrots, 1 water bottle
Dinner: {Meat, broccoli, rice}
P (6oz snapper), C (1/2 cup brown rice), 1/4 cup broccoli, F(1 tsp EVOO), 1 water bottle

I'll report back tomorrow! I need to stay on the ball, I've been off track this week.

patchworkpenguin 08-28-2010 09:10 AM

August 27,

banana 100
2 c mik 200
3 mini blueberry muffins 150

salmon salad 155
quinoa fried rice 150

cheese 100

turkey Paprikash 324
rolls 250

cupcake 190
carmel sauce 80
Reddi whip 40

Total = 1,634

Exercise
Ped = 6,500
2 hours weeding

Weight,

Wikid, sounds like you had a great time.

Diana3271 08-28-2010 09:23 AM

Penguin I'm glad to see you back.

blueridgegirl 08-28-2010 10:18 AM

Good morning and happy Saturday!

Friday:

breakfast - hot cereal of steel cut oats, millet, almonds, topped with fresh peaches, frozen organic blueberries and some walnuts. coffee w/ splash of milk. Tried to make this bigger to front load my calories

lunch - beans, tortilla, cheese, homemade tomato salsa. small portion

snack - was really hungry and craving something sweet and carby, but had a big green apple with some almond butter.

dinner - pizza from a local pizza place. They have whole wheat crust so I ordered that. Had 3 medium slices of the veggie which is tomato, spinach, garlic. It's a local place and I like their pizza b/c they have less cheese and grease than a chain like Pizza Hut or Domino's. Unsweet herbal iced tea to drink.

snack - popcorn when I went out with friends. Homemade, no butter, but did put salt and nutritional yeast on it.

exercise - 30 minute hula hooping, including trying some tricks. I was working hard and it did increase my heart rate. Plus my usual trick of trying to stand and walk more to increase non-workout activity.

didn't weigh today b/c of popcorn last night...worried about salt, plus it is getting to be TTOM, so may take a break for the next 3-4 days.

Going to a party today, but have a plan for eating. Also headed on a mini vacation Sun and Mon to Virginia Beach (yay!) so I won't post, but hopefully will have lots of walking on the beach and will make healthy choices when eating out.

No time for personals today, more later. Have a great one, y'all!

Wysteria 08-28-2010 01:01 PM

Happy Saturday everyone!

Food today:

Breakfast: Kallo rice puffs and milk, glass of apple juice.

Lunch: Some horrible processed pasta salad from the local shop. I was desperately hungry and just bought the first thing that looked appetising. Of course, pasta has gluten in it so my stomach is not happy, but it was that or some chocolate, which, quite frankly, is yuk.

Dinner: Will be cauliflower cheese. Cannot wait, my mum does actually make the best one in the world.

abidabbi 08-28-2010 01:05 PM

Love - yeah, I need brekkie or I get really strange :: well, stranger than usual...!

Lauren :hug: thanks x

Will post more later, off to a gig (The Christians...as in not the religion but a fantastic band from the 80's...if you like soulful, peace and goodwill music, giv em a listen. Soul food, which I am not counting towards my calories ;))

B - Sugar puffs and toast (400)
L - ham and mustard sandwich (300), fruit cocktail (120),

820...so far although had a fat free milkshake too at 350 (total 1170) so will have a very small dinner (300 ish) when I get home. And I dont drink much, so will stay alcohol free this eve and have diet coke :)

x x x x

MissVickNasty 08-28-2010 02:23 PM

Hi all - total newbie here. I'm not really much of a poster but I find reading all your posts absolutely inspiring, so I'm going to give it a shot - in the hopes that someone will find the same of mine.

Anyhoo, I'm on the calorie counting train. 1200 - 1300 a day is where I'm at, keeps me satisfied & I lose weight pretty quickly. 4 pounds this week alone. My problem is keeping it off - and sticking to healthy choices once I feel I can stop counting calories. Eventually would like to get back into weight training, and I know that can't be done on 1200 cals/day.

So, there's my little intro.. as far as today's choices go:

B- 2/3 cup oatmeal w/ brown sugar: 270, + coffee + crm 45
L- 3 flax breaded chicken strips: 260 + 1 big *** tomato: 35

608 total... in good shape for dinner! Maybe I'll have a cookie later :)

Diana3271 08-28-2010 02:37 PM

MissVick Hi and Welcome! :wave:

patchworkpenguin 08-28-2010 05:08 PM

I got my hair cut today. This is the picture I took in to show my stylist. I'm going to get Hubby to take and post a picture of me.

http://beauty.about.com/od/supershor...allery1_13.htm