UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2006, 07:03 AM   #91  

She's a bargain basement Jane, eh?

Something I deeply distrust about Suzy even though she's so apparently 'nice'. Time will tell..

Who do you think she'll nominate? I think Grace is a cert but what about t'other?
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:59 AM   #92  

I guess it would have been Lisa but she won the task (although Grace apparently persuaded others to get off the podium).Now, who knows. If there is any justice it should be Dimogen or Lea because they have both been nasty about her or even Nikki who is only kept on because her antics are entertaining. Imagine her in your family!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:10 AM   #93  

Grace and Nikki nominated. I want Lisa out.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:05 PM   #94  
Queen of Chaos!

Bye bye Graceless!

mysticvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:18 PM   #95  

Aw I've grown fond of Nikki although I hated her at first. Ah well she's going nowhere is she? There won't be a water shortage in the SE of England when Grace knows she's nominated... all that theatrical sobbing. I bet they're going to have extra security on, this Friday. If last week's audience were a *baying mob* what on earth will this week's be? Ah well, Moronic Mikey will have to find some new victim.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #96  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

Does no1 feel a tiiiinnny bit sorry for grace? I mean, don't get me wrong, i hate the girl but imagine the whole of the UK hating you...

But still, get her out.
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 03:37 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 211/211/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Leah, yes I do feel a bit sorry for her. Like I said a few days ago on this thread I've missed the first couple of weeks of BB so I'm not really sure why everyone seems to hate her, but I do feel sorry for her.

I want Lisa out. Oh and sorry everyone but Nikki is starting to really irritate me too.
Artemis__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:12 AM   #98  

Never mind Artemis - when she goes they will probably play some of her 'best bits'.

Does anyone know what Suzy said about why she nominated those two - I missed that bit.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:33 AM   #99  

That's tonight, Peacock. Unfortunately, the entertainment news do spoilers so I accidentally read who was nominated, ahead of time. What you're seeing is always the day before, so last night we saw Sunday. Suzy nominated yesterday so we get that tonight. I often switch over to the Live feed, if I'm up late and nowt else is on (drives DH mad) so that often accidentally spoils it, too, although you sometimes get real gems that are never shown on the other shows.

I hardly ever watch Dermot's BBLB now they changed the time but we usually catch Big Brothers Big Mouth - mainly because I have a crush on Russell!

Grace is hated because she's catty and evil, and tried to get this little group going, when Lea and Richard were nominated, so they'd have all the power in the house. She's also bossy and annoying (I noticed the 'posh' accent slip the other night too, when she was really upset she went cockney - anyone else spot that?) Unluckily for her it went wrong because new people came in, and some of her plastic group of friends were banned from nominations.

I really felt sorry for her standing on that podium for 9 hours only to draw the short straw! It was funny - and showed her mindset how her first thought was it was being exempt from nomination as it hadn't occured to the others. The way she did her sob story to get them all to step down as well was very revealing of character. Actually didn't feel sorry for her at all... I think it's her naked ambition that is so offputting too - she is so desperate to win everything, it's just ugly to watch. My theory is she is such a hate figure because everyone has worked with someone who has that raw, vicious ambition - and hated them! I'll miss her, though - I like the hate figures to stay in a bit longer.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:15 AM   #100  

Phat - I see, I saw a bit last night where you got Disgrace and Whiningnikki's ractions so I thought I had missed it. I don;t get E4 so have to wait for it coming on Channel 4. Over the weekend I kept watching and it was all repeats. If I see another clip of when Suzi came in the house I shall thscream and thscream louder than Nikki and Grace combined!!!! I got the lung power (and the big ((Natural)) boobies so there!)
Old 06-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #101  

Artemis I would think by now with the repeated clips that you would see why not many people are exactly warming to Grace (mind you she does have some fans on the BB forum). I did not watch at the very beginning, I watched the day that George went. I do not remember him at all or Bonneh ("Everything and everything").

I know sometimes they may enmphasise certain things but I have not heard such viscious *****ing from the others as she has done calling Ash a Dog and a 'Hoochie', she has really been laying into her. Leah is two faced as well but not quite as poisonous - as long as no-one gets too near her little boy (Petey).

By the way did you see how Richard pushed Grace out the way when greeting Suzy when she came in. They showed it on BB brain. I hadn't actially noticed until they pointed it out. But Richard annoys me how he keeps trying to be the leader (so does Grace). He was going to do the 'lottery ball thing' but Ash beat him to it and I think Nikki said to Richard not to get up. Grace's face then was a picture as she looked at Ash.

Grace has been particularly vile to Ash and Sam (the tranny that has now left the house). Ok they all ***** but mainly talking about behaviour. Grace has been very personal esp about Ash with the encouragement of Sezer (now left) they were saying Ash was a 'ho'. Campared to Leah's behaviour (prny to say the least) Ash has been fine. ok she has strutted around in a g string in front of Grace (quite possibly deliberate!!) but Grace hasn't exactly been wearing a shroud has she??? She has encouraged Dimogen (a real fishwife type when she gets going, Lisa foulmouth and Nikki to run back to her with tales of the other lot.

I do not like Grace, Dimogen can be really 2 faced too, Richard is overbearing at times and apparently a greedy sod. Leah is foul and I hate the way she is all over Pete. Those boobs make me ill! If she tried to cuddle up to me I would scram!! Not jealous I am quite well endowed myself (all natural thanks!)

Mikey - well he is a gormless plank!

I am actually liking Glyn more he has really come out of his shell and he is not stupid. Pete is quite entertaining (I don't mean his Tourette's. I love his energy). Nikki is a pain but also rather funny. Unfortuantely she is like a spoilt child who has been given into too much but she is too entertaining to go yet.

So really just Glyn and Pete and I guess Pete will win!
Old 06-13-2006, 09:40 AM   #102  
This one got lazyitis

S/C/G: 236/229/168

Did they show the bit on channel 4 with Grace, Mikey, Glyn and someone else (I forget who) in the living room talkin about who Glyn found attractive. Grace said "do you find Aisleyne attractive?" "yes" "really? most men wouldn't find her attractive, most men prefer natural beauty, most of my male friends would call her a dog"
O U 8 1 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #103  

Yes. This is what I was trying to explain to Artemis. There have been too many examples of (Dis)Graceisms really.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:50 AM   #104  

They say it's all in the edit, but Grace must have said them things in the first place!

I like Ash more and more. Also don't want Nikki to go for ages yet as she's entertaining. I actually like Richard - although the stuff with Shabbaz was ugly, to be honest I'd probably have acted the same way - he was so foul. Can you imagine how different things would be if he was still there?

Pete has no real competition, does he? Glyn is sweet but a bit too young to have much character. I think his naivety might wear a bit thin over 3 months! Whereas with Pete you're constantly seeing new sides to him.

I also dislike Lea but don't want her to go for a while yet - think Pete would mope without her. Lisa was one of my favourites at the start but now I can't stand her... but don't want her to go too soon either as she's a character.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #105  
This one got lazyitis

S/C/G: 236/229/168

Pete is starting to get on my nerves a bit. He doesn't say anything without doing a nervous giggle after it and he hardly does anything. He spent all day yesterday playing tunes on the bin lids like an annoying five year old
Maybe if Lea would leave him alone he would have a laugh with Aisleyne and Glyn. I prefer Glyn.
O U 8 1 2 is offline   Reply With Quote