UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2006, 06:06 PM   #166  

Aw I loved Nikki... Hate Jayne the most of any housemate ever but my dilemma there is... if she goes too soon, it will be less entertaining. Her dress sense is hilarious, and as for claiming she is 'a professional on the outside'... professional what? She had to ask someone what 'ejected' means... Are there professional burpers 'out there', then? Or is she a docker?
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:26 AM   #167  

Yep she is a Navvy. Dense sense? She has NO sense.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:38 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 266/229/150

Height: 5ft7

I was kinda gutted Nicky got voted out, I know she could be annoying with her temper but it was entertainment, and I was hoping she'd make it into the final three at least. I think it'll come down to Glyn and Pete now.
Neleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:32 AM   #169  

A Nikki-less house is not a good house. I demand Spiral is removed and she is put back in.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:48 AM   #170  

So who do you think will go this week, with both Jayne and Richard up for eviction I think it'll be tight, I really don't like Jayne but Richard really annoys me. I think I'd prefer to see Richard out. The house isn't the same since Nicky left.
Old 07-20-2006, 06:56 AM   #171  

Sadly Neleh I think you are right!

I could not stand Nikki but it is not the same without her. I loathe jayne but it will be very quiet without her (apart from Spoirol and his outbursts and Michael's God like rants). I also voted out Leah and now I miss her!! I have still voted out Jayne. I cannot stand her at all. But please can we vote Dimogen out soon - she is a waste of space.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:11 AM   #172  

LMAO Dimogen!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:34 PM   #173  

I just want Jayne to go no matter how entertaining she is! Plus I've always liked Richard, and I think Pete will be upset if Richard goes - don't think I can bear seeing Pete upset again on Friday...
Old 07-24-2006, 04:22 AM   #174  

I like Richard too - he's my favourite.

I want Dimogen or Snoozy out next.
cherrycupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:44 AM   #175  

Well Jayne's out which I'm pretty happy about, I think that the newer people in the house shouldnt have so much of a chance to win. I believe this weeks nominations will be interesting, they have to nominate in pairs, and then whoever gets the most votes will be up for eviction with their partner. Also some of the housemates are going to be moved into a prison next door, I'm not bothered about that though, I don't really like it when there are two houses.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:47 AM   #176  

Let us hope it is a dull pair that is evicted!

Just thnk - is Suzy goes - no more food rations! They will eat everything in one day!!!
Old 07-27-2006, 04:48 AM   #177  

Please help evict Michael! He is verminous, humourless, thinks he is God and proves he is a stupid W*nker in the diary room re the prison thing.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:23 AM   #178  

He does a lot of yoga and Tantric stuff, so it's entertaining to see he has an ego big enough for the entire house. Hardly an Enlightened Being, is he? I loved Richard's *****y comments about Michael's fat bum, as well.

I'm voting to keep Pete and Richard, want to see them as the last two at the end, as well. Think it's not looking good for Suzie and Imogen. Spoiral is entertaining but I'd be terrified being locked in a house with him. Screw loose or what? I think Pete could still be in danger as eveyrone's going to assume everyone else has voted for him - as he's so popular. That's how the lovely Stu got evicted, remember?
Old 08-01-2006, 04:27 AM   #179  

So glad Spoirol and the Messiah have gone. Michael was truly nuts and Spoirol, though funny on occasion was rather "sectionable" at times. Cr*p rapper too!

Loved the bit with Ash Pete and Richard with their blackend teeth, and the painting thing. Glyn did rather go on about '69' in the diary room though - when he was pressing all those buttons. I could have done without hearing that he took the used condom into the diary room too. Eww.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #180  

I'm actively starting to dislike Glynn, now, although I suspect he's being given so much airtime as the producers think he's the only one that stands a chance against Pete. I know he's only a kid, and I shouldn't dislike him - but I think he's actually a bit of a prat. Is that just me?

I like Aisleyne - can't see why people don't. Don't want her to win, though. Can't believe Imogen is the only original woman left - maybe she's so dull she flew under the radar? Think Suzie will be up - dunno who else. Wish it was Mikey or Glynn, but somehow think they'll both survive to the last few days.