UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2006, 03:52 AM   #181  

Well I voted for Mikey to go next! He was starting to be alright once Disgrace had gone but now he is getting argumentative and annoying.

I really like Aisleyne but there is a big contingent of Thikki fans who do not - hence the booing- they alwent on about her being manipulative (without knowing what it meant) but in my opinion - Thikki was more so - especially when she had an audience ready when she did the thing about Ash scaring her (oh as if!!). I am one of the few that is glad Thikki is gone.

I guess Suzy should go soon as the others cannot relax around her frozen face! Even though their antics would annoy me too - esp Glyn. BB is so obsessed with him these days, as Dermot was when Thikki was in the house and he did seem biased against Ash I noticed.

Personally I thought the way Disgrace and her little bunch of harridans treated Sam & Ash when they arrived (yes I am also talking about Dimogen and Thikki! esp Thikki who kept running from camp to camp to tell tales as did Lisa, Grace's pitbull), was appalling and I have not forgotten that!

I don't like Glyn much - he has his moments but I had to laugh about him moaning about Richard being greedy - pot calling kettle!!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:30 AM   #182  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Why is it when someone comes up for eviction, they spend the entire week acting like prats? Ash did it (even if she just ended up next door), Nikki did it, Leah did it. Now Mikey is doing it. What an argumentative jerk. And he's alot like Spiral in that he just shouts you down if you try to explain. I didn't like him from the first so I really hope he goes.

I think Imogen is far more boring than Susie. Plus, she's very two-faced in that she'll talk behind anyone's back and still call them her best mate (like she did with Ash last night, talking about Mikey). It's probably because she has no backbone more than it's that she's manipulative but it's really annoying, babes.

I don't like Glyn (oooh, don't call him Glen or he might nominate ya!) or Jen much. Ash and her "It's scaaaaaary" or "I'm so scared" is getting on my last nerve, too. I love Richard but I really want Pete to win.

I swear I will NOT get addicted next season! This is it! I can't take being in front of the telly every night but I can't help myself!
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:33 AM   #183  

Oh good I'm not the only one voting for Mikey, then.

I think they'd all starve to death without Suzie, and the way she acted when nominating last night was hilarious - enough to keep her in, for me! She's normally so unflappable it was great fun watching her lose it!

I've always been with Richard on the Imogen issue - think she's shallow and boring and he's right about her dancing in front of the mirror (cameras) in a Z list starlet sort of way. She was one of the first people Pete ever nomiated, which says a lot, really.

Definitely want to see Aisleyne as the last woman left in. Glyn is really annoying me now, little jerk. (Jerk being the operative word).
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:23 AM   #184  

I'm trying not to get my hopes up on Mikey out I did vote as soon as the lines were open though.

I added a poll!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 06:02 AM   #185  

Yeah it is funny the way they behave before eviction - I guess it freaks them out!

Mikey is a misogynist - as is Sezer. They may cuddle up to the women but they don't actually like them out of bved and God forbid that the women should have an opinion!! I am with Ash on that!!!

Even Dimogen got the "women talk bullshit" cr*p from him. Of course - being dim she soon forgave him. I would not forget that and if he goes next time I would nominate him for sure!
Old 08-04-2006, 07:17 AM   #186  

I heard a god awful rumour that Thikki was going back in. God I hope not!!

It would be nice to give Jonathan a chance.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:39 PM   #187  

I just read the ex housemates will be 'in some kind-of dungeon for a few days' another splash of paint for the secret house then. Nikki will like that.

Mikey and Susie faves to go still as two are going.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:17 AM   #188  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

FOUR ex-housemates are going to be voted into the house next door! I have a sinking feeling Grace will be one of them.

I think Davina said last night that Sezer and Bonnie were not elgible to go back in because of legal issues. Now, I know Sezer is up on a rape charge, yeah? But what's the scoop with Bonnie? Does anyone know? Not that I remember Bonnie at all. I watched the first night they all went in and then I didn't watch again until the night Grace was evicted. I don't think I've missed an episode since!
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:46 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 174/148/138

Height: 5' 9"

I think I read somewhere that Bonnie had an unpaid Pizza bill lurking over her. I tried to keep a straight face when I read it too. It may be a wind up.

As for them putting those muppets back in its so damn wrong, they got evicted so they should stay evicted grrrrrrrrrr
Moo :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:40 AM   #190  

I think we should fill the second house with the horriblest people - Jayne, Grace, Spoiral and Lisa I thought were all foul - be far more entertaining.

As it is, I reckon it will be a shoo-in for Nikki, not sure about the other 3.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #191  

S/C/G: 266/229/150

Height: 5ft7

Putting them back in seems interesting to me especially because they would have the chance to win. I would hope Nikki would go back in, I know she's annoying but her rants can be so funny. Imagine the housemates shock on the last night if somebody from the house next door wins, that would be priceless.
Neleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:40 AM   #192  

Sadly - Thikki will deffo be voted back in. Her stupid head will swell to a size that hopefully means she will get stuck in the door.

Please not Disgrace.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:27 PM   #193  

I'm gutted that the squeaky and annoying Jennie has a guaranteed place in the final... Especially as I think all the others cept Pete would have put her up for eviction, normally. It's probably cost Richard a place in the final - hardly fair as he's been there from the start and kept me entertained for sure. She's just a sweet but deeply boring teenager, not good TV.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:55 AM   #194  

Oh I quite like her. At times. She really stood up to Mikey. Very few others did. Ha ha he came up against someone smaller and gobbier than him!!! I think she is a fairly typical teen (dunno her real age) and Glyn makes me laugh sometimes but also sometimes I want to smother him. He is a typical selfish, testosterone loaded teen!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:56 PM   #195  

Imogen and Richard are next door with the ex housemates...

New poll up Well when I say new I mean the old one edited as it was easier.