UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2006, 08:32 AM   #46  

Even if she was a total bimbo from **** (which she does not appear to be) anyone who gets up the Graceless one's nose if fine by me!!

Grace certainly should not go on about anyone else's appearance - what is with the tan face and bluey white lipstick - I thought that went out with Coco Chanel (or do I mean Coco the Clown?!)
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:47 AM   #47  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

graceless! hehe love it! I couldn't believe it the other night after Dimogen and Dickie had a fight and she said 'I'm such a nice person'.... if she's a 'nice' person i'm the Queen of Hearts!

Graceless- it's your turn to go next luv! She's really lining herself up for a booing isn't she!! mwahahahahah (evil laugh!)
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:54 AM   #48  

Mmm agree - Dimogen is almost as bad as the Graceless one. When she is around her butt buddies she is always *****ing about the others. Other than whining about Sezer all she does is sulk or keep playing with her blasted hair!

I dunno why I watch it - I only usually watch the celeb ones but I got sucked into it!!

I cracked up when a guest said Mikey looks like Vernon kaye with a head injury! He is a bit of a "himbo" I imagine his knuckles grazing as he walks!!! Lisa is foul mouthed but most of the time I cannot understand what she is saying. Glyn bores me so by the time he has mananged to get out the 2nd word I have fallen asleep. He is just a gangly thing. But I loved it when he sang in Welsh -maybe there is more to him than meets the eye (hope so for his sake!).

Sam must stop being so needy - she has already been called Shabaz number 2! Leah must stop crying all the time.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:50 AM   #49  

I think Sam is creepily following women around all the time because she's so desperate to learn how to 'be' one... Why do (genetic) blokes always slap make-up on with a trowel? The blusher is way too much. Maybe the girls should give her what she wants - some make-up tips - and then she'll leave them alone (and look less like a ventriloquist's dummy with those rosy, circular cheeks...)
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:54 AM   #50  

NOt make up tips from Grace though!

I know what you mean though. Where I work they have a gender re-assignment centre. The men have to live as a woman for about 2 years. My God there are some uglies that come in! They either look like a frumpy old woman or like a complete slapper - so like any other man they think of either their mother or a slapper! I feel sorry for them really, I wonder what they see in the mirror. They strut along and all have these "docker" voices - amazing!
Old 06-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 174/148/138

Height: 5' 9"

If I hear the term "babes" one more time I'll
Moo :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:14 PM   #52  
Leah

me too! I used to like Lea but she's getting too big for her boots (or boobs?!) i know sam's a bit annoyin but that poor woman/man was being tortured in BB today! All the girls in that house are bullies and i think someone should sort them out, pete or richard maybe.

Graceless is trying to make everyone hate each other. Well luv you're gona get a shock when u see the public cause everyone hates YOU!

Ok, i've had my rant for the hour , i'll be here again soon no doubt!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:15 AM   #53  

Yes but from what I could make out it seems like Sam was running to the plastics telling tales. Everyone has been *****ing about everyone else but the plastics have been quite poisonous in what they have said about her. Is she really that stupid?? No one is really going to trust her.

Graceless is really playing a game now saying she thinks Richard is ok. I think she is going to try to split the ranks even more.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:04 AM   #54  

Interesting that Lea has turned on Richard and now Grace suddenly thinks Richard is 'OK'.

What I found intriguing last night was the fact Sam may be annoying - but she does seem to be genuinely 'nice' - although it comes across as creepy. Richard I also think is genuine - he just seems fake because of the transatlantic accent, which British people are always suspicious of, if it's coupled with 'niceness'. Richard's just the victim of that stereotype, I think. And both Sam and Richard have made enemies because no-one trusts the fact they're 'nice'. But Pete, who is also genuine - and 'nice' - seems to slip off the radar. I can't figure out why they accept Pete as 'genuine' and 'nice' and no-one thinks he has a game plan when he's the first to comfort anyone who's crying.... but don't accept Richard or Sam, in fact, have made enemies of them precisely because they're seen as 'too nice'? I love the psychology of it all, me.... Glyn also is accepted as 'genuine' when I think he's beginning to play a bit of a game (which Pete isn't).

Pete is still my favourite contestant ever - been a bit quiet so far, this week, though, hasn't he?

Can't wait to see nominations. I've gone right off Lea now.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:09 AM   #55  

Yes I know what you mean. I think Grace has finally realised she must be nice to Richard or she will go the way of Sezer. I do think Richard is a bit of a bully - not much it is more he is just trying to be the leader. Lea is just a moany cow. They all ***** about the others anyway. I am looking forward to the next nominations too!! It is on Tuesday isn't it??

I am not sure from what Grace said to Mikey in the garden if she does not like/trust Lisa and Dimogen as well. Maybe she thinks they are playing the game (who isn't???).
Old 06-06-2006, 03:42 PM   #56  

I can't figure Lisa out at all. Now she really doesn't seem to have a game plan at all, or if she does - I can't figure it!
Old 06-06-2006, 05:10 PM   #57  
Leah

I really don't think Lisa really knows what she's doing or how much she's annoying poor pete! I don't think she has a game plan. Or if she does it's quite a terrible one!

Nikki and Sam up for eviction, grr wish it would have been one of the plastics!! Sam will get voted out neway IMO.

Lea is really starting to me off right now tho...
Old 06-07-2006, 04:13 AM   #58  

Oh Lisa knows what she is doing. Remember she stirred the poo with Sam and has been running back and forth telling tales. Every time someone goes off on one she scurries in.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #59  
Leah

But why would she think that by back-stabbing the public will like her? Maybe within the group she's playing a game but she doesn't seem to be looking at the bigger picture...

Did u see tonight's BB where Pete called Richard a beautiful, magical person?

Awww
Old 06-08-2006, 03:53 AM   #60  

Default I guess it is easy to forget you are in BB house...

MInd you, Disgrace had a conversation with Lisa - something about she was going to be perceived and how she was going to just 'chill out now'. Hmm.

I am liking Glyn more now. He is coming out of his shell a bit more now.

He sounded more mature when speaking Welsh with Imogen than when he speaks English. He tends to ramble a bit.

Poor Disgrace obviously thinks she is popular with the viewers not realising we love to watch her and hate her!!