UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2006, 05:10 AM   #196  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Imogen. No way will she last against Richard.

I hope Glyn gets a serious smackdown after climbing aout on the roof. Like, if we're lucky, he'll get kicked out. He bugs me for alot of reasons but mostly because has now nominated Pete twice. And let's face it, he's probably Pete's biggest competition.
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:56 AM   #197  

I want Glyn kicked out but I get the horrible feeling he's been the producer's favourite from the start as even when he looked like Robbie Fowler and was a total loser, at the start. they were editing it favourably for him... I think their problem is, Pete's been the obvious runaway winner from day one - which has taken a lot of suspense out, this year. So they have had to big someone up as Pete's opposition, to stop us all switching off.

I hope Lea gets voted in. The way Glyn was obsessing about Horseface Grace last night really bothered me... It showed him up for what he is, an immature kid who can't weigh people up.

Looks like Imogen's out, which is good. I can't believe she lasted this long, to be honest. Think she flew under the radar. I want Richard to come second but think if he survives this week, he's first out next.
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:51 PM   #198  

Angry

Grace is going in the main house at midnight for 21 minutes (no doubt when everyone is suitably drunk) as it is her 21st birthday. I really do not like that woman.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #199  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

She won't be voted back in but how could the producers let the drama that she creates slip away without any show-downs? Like between her as Ash (let's see if her bite is as bad as her bark when she sees Grace face to face) and Richard.
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #200  

It doesn't look like she's learned from her experiences, either, does it? Ah well, Glyn will be happy to have her back. She was such good mates with Imogen but now Imogen's bonded with Aisleyne, that should be interesting to see how Imogen is with her.
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:47 AM   #201  

That was a bitr of a damp squib re the Grace thing, wasn't it. But in any case I was happy not to see too much of horse faced (dis)grace on my TV!

Oh the Hiprocracy! Telling Aisleyne that she found out Suzy was a stripper - but Grace has 'flashed off her mosquito bites in Nuts magazine (ok I did not see the pictures but I can hazzard a guess she was not dressed head to toe in a nun's costume.......
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:52 AM   #202  
laura

S/C/G: Currently 16 stone (fat)

Height: 5'4 (short)

LOL at peacock.

Ok so its the final week and I'm sooooooooo gonna miss it. Funny when you read the post back from the start. The lil blonde thing that was feeling such love on that first week for eezzamanna chap, is actually now his bird and hes totally in love with her. Blinding.
fat-faery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:03 AM   #203  

I hate Nikki so much. I've gone hate then love then hate on her this series.

I hope Aisleyne comes as close to the top as possible (probably third as she is female after all ).
Old 08-16-2006, 10:13 AM   #204  

I know what you mean Veggie but I never really liked her. I think the rest of them indulge her far too much (just like her family). Interesting that she boasted of having a threesome but it is Ash that gets called a slut...hmmm

I cannot take grown women who act like ickle babies. Yeah I know she had anorexia etc etc but it still makes me cringe (and turn the sound down) whenever she appears.

If you have not read Grace Dent's daily column on BB please do - she is hilarious! Google on Radtio Times Grace Dent.

Like me she has a soft spot for Aisleyne but does not pull any punches on any of them!

I am hating Richard - how he brown tongued DisGrace and was *****ing with her aboput Ash , and now he is brown tonguing Thikki. Ugh!

They all seem to be getting *****y now it is coming to an end with even Jenny getting in on the act. Oh Dear.

I tell you want I would love Ash to win to show up Dermot and Davina who are so biased.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:21 AM   #205  

I love Grace Dent she's the best BB writer by far. The Dav & Dermo bias is just out of hand. I don't like them!
Old 08-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #206  
laura

I'd like Glyn or Ash to win. Good luck to them both. As for nikki the prat wants a slap, I used to love her and was so excited when she got back in, but shes more spiteful. Shes seen herself on the time she was in there, now shes playing up to the cameras but with a venom. I think Pete is in for a severe heartbreak when the honeymoon ends.
xx
Old 08-17-2006, 10:24 AM   #207  

So it is up to God if Pete wins eh? Suble emotional blackmailing there methinks!

It also sounds like he is realising that Thikki is too much like hard work.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:26 AM   #208  

My god the faces Thiki has been pulling.

Never mind smoking can kill - maybe there should be posters of her as a warning to anorexics.

By the time she is 30 she will look like an old woman. I always think of Bette Davies in 'Whatever happened to Baby Jane?'
Old 08-17-2006, 10:35 AM   #209  
laura

Peacock I sooooooo agree, she has the face of a 90 yr old at times. I coulndt be dealing with her tantrums, I swear if I was a housemate I'd have nearly drowned her in the pool, lol.
I dont vote either, its so obvious its a fix, same with love island, tho that said; has made excellent viewing this week lol
Old 08-21-2006, 04:28 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 266/229/150

Height: 5ft7

Well unsurprisingly Pete won, we'd figured out that would happen from day one. I'm surprised Ashleyne got 3rd place I really couldn't stand her, she was really annoying.
Neleh is offline   Reply With Quote