3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/23225-hello-lots-fat-chicks-england-17-a.html)

Smiling Sal 03-10-2003 03:48 PM

Today has been good - what more can I say ?

Smiling Sal 03-11-2003 04:46 PM

Have worked hard again today, have eaten well and done some exercise, gotta go put a hem on another pair of trousers, terrible thing this my tummy disappearing and the waist getting lower.

Need to go shopping tomorrow for paint, we have made a paper mache egyptian mummie for Seans school project. If I have time I may duck into Dorothy Perkins and try on a smaller size of trousers. My practical mind thinks it is too soon to be down another size, but being as I can take the current trousers off without undoing them and they are sagging evertywhere it is time to take some action.

The worst that can happen is that they don't fit and at least I will know how close I am to going down one size or not !!!!

BritinNJ 03-11-2003 09:29 PM

I too have worked hard today. I have helped a friend assemble a new queen size bed, My tummy muscles and back are now killing me from lifting the box spring and matress three times trying the get it perfectly aligned. I also had a lovely long walk with the dogs tonight. I used my 'hands free' ear piece on my cell phone and chatted merrily away for an hour to a frined in Missouri. In fact, I could have walked further and longer but the dogs were dragging! I didn't even think about it while I was out walking but a guy we passed did give me a strange look, he must have wondered why on earht I was having such an animated converstaion with myself and two dogs! Have stayed within points today. No bad stuff at all. In fact I am under for the day, but I think I went over yesterday as it was rather a hectic one, so hopefully I'll even out. And if there's no show of a loss tomorrow and I just stay the same ( again), then that will be ok too.
Have great day everyone. Good luck to anyone weighing in as well.

Peacock 03-12-2003 07:03 AM

Like you Smiling Sal - I am thinking of buying some smaller trousers as I look like humpty dumpty at the moment - most of mine "bag" terribly at the hips. Mind you as I have put on the pound I lost perhaps I am being a bit previous? I wish the old tum would go down!

Smiling Sal 03-12-2003 11:11 AM

I ran out of time and didn't manage into Dorothy Perkins at lunchtime. Although the pair of size 20's I have on today are not as loose as the ones I had on yesterday.

I am still determined to try the smaller size sometime this week, just to see how small it is.

Smiling Sal 03-14-2003 12:25 PM

It's getting very quiet around here - where is everybody going ????

cat90 03-14-2003 03:22 PM

I'm still here Carol :D wondering the same thing myself :?: i'm not making much progress here..have to pull my socks up BIGTIME!
I cleaned my mountain bike and i bought a gel seat cover for it yesterday..don't want numb bum syndrome :lol: so as soon as the weather improves i'll be whizzing down the goose trail on that :) Got a ton of cleaning to do so i'd better hop it :wave:

Smiling Sal 03-15-2003 04:20 AM

Went out on the town last night. Had a curry and a bucketful of wine, was good. Had a boogie and a laugh was good fun.

Am going to start landscaping my garden today. There is a bit at the top which just never gets used, so my mission for this weekend is to start to change that. I am going to do away with the big flowerbed and dig up all the grass, level it, lay a patio, put some of the shrubs into pots and lay some stone chips. Will not get it all done this weekend, obviously, but i am going to make it beautiful, would even like to build a barbeque.

Will look lovely when it is all done, knowing me it'll take all summer.

Is a gorgorous day I am determined to make the most of it.

BritinNJ 03-15-2003 09:41 AM

I'm sure your boogie did away whatever damage your buketful of wine could do Carol. Sounds like you had a good time.
It's a gorgeous day her today too. The sun is shining and although I can't really do landscaping as such in my pocket hankie size garden, I can finally get the poop picked up that has been frozen to the ground since the bad snow falls!
I have five teenagers in my living room at the moment (all boys and they are rather smelly) so Dave just came back with donots and gallons of milk for them, so hopefully they'll all wake up soon, eat, and leave :)
Have a great day everyone.

cat90 03-15-2003 11:45 AM

Morning Ladies :wave: the sun is shining a bit here too..not glorious but its trying :^: OMG..i did'nt get any cleaning done yesterday i went online to look at the Lancashire Evening Post and one of the stories was about 'tricky dickies' demise :lol: and that it was filmed in Weeton (near Blackpool) so i had to check out Corrie..i spent hours catching up on the storyline...i can't believe that he murdered Maxine :fr: and almost topped all of the Platts :eek: i can't wait to watch it on telly :D
Carol you are going to be a busy girl..i'd love to have a nice little garden..no such luck..i'm just planted smack dab in the middle of a forest :lol: any flowers i try to grow are just 'veggies' for the deer :(
Eeeeww Chris..smelly lads all over the place :p hope they've gone now so you can fumigate!

BritinNJ 03-15-2003 03:42 PM

Cathy,
I have fumigated thoroughly, Febreze is a wonderful invention. I also bought a very ice candle in Peir One yesterday, it is butter cream. Smells like a lovely Victoria sponge having just come out the oven with creamy icing on it.
I have poop-a-scooped most of the pooh up in the back yard too, all apart from a tiny bit that is still in the middle of a block of icy snow left over from out two feet dumping. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow too so I'll tackle that spot again.
Am now going to peruse the internet and have a nice cup of Mellow Birds.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Smiling Sal 03-16-2003 04:48 AM

Worked too hard yesterday, all my muscles ache, even where I didn't know I had muscles. :)

I have completely dug up the flowerbed and moved all the rocks out of it, I put the rocks in years ago as weeds couldn't grow through them, had forgotten how many and how big there was. So it is dug over.

Todays mission is to quickly weed the thin flowerbed that runs underneath the back windows, and then douse the majority of it in weedkiller, avoiding the bit with the rose and then next weekend, will put down some slate and meshing and paint the slabs and that one will be finished.

Also need to sort out school uniforms for tomorrow, once I wake up - we have a mist here this morning that will hopefully burn off and leave us with another beautiful day.

Going swimming with the boys and a friend this evening, will need that to get all the ingrained dirt out of my hands.

Although all the hard work of yesterday will have done wonders for my weight loss, I drank another buketful of wine to balance it all out. trust me !!!!! :) :) :) :)

cat90 03-16-2003 11:55 AM

ooooh Chris..that candle sounds like heaven..you certainly know how to give a girl an appetite :T could have done without the description of the poopsicle tho' :p especially at sunday morning brekky :lol:
Carol :cp: good job with the garden.

Smiling Sal 03-17-2003 04:29 PM

Been a busy bee again today. I never seem to sit down much at work these days. The office has been invaded with ants, ok us on the ground floor have found about a dozen, but that is more than enough. New floor tiles were laid a week ago and I reckon the ants were distrub or they don't like the glue smell.

Only got to go to Weight Watchers for weigh in tonight as I had to take the boys, seems a bit of a waste of £4.75, just to stand on the scales. Hopefully next week Raymond will not be working so late and I can escape for my hour on my own.

Smiling Sal 03-17-2003 04:37 PM

Part Two

Is going to be hard this week but I am going to be an angel. I have a meeting with a buffet lunch organised for tomorrow and Kims wedding on Saturday night, followed by breakfast in the hotel.

I can get through it, it is only 3 meals (buffet lunch, sat dinner and sun brekkie) and one evening out of the whole week. I will be strong I will I will I will !!!!!!!!!!!!