Old 06-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #76  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I am going to have fun. I am almost thinking about staying there this weekend and just sleeping on the floor! But I would get lonely with my boyfriend at work and no puppy This is why I need a puppy NOW and not in a few months! argh
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:54 AM   #77  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie-you'll be way too busy to even have time to get lonely!!

Morning gyals!!!

Remember that project I was working on yesterday?? Well, I totally got ripped off. We charge $30/hour for any word processing work that comes in. I spent at least 6 hours typing up this crazy old man's memoirs. I only charged him for 3 just to give him a break. Well, he came in saying that was too much and it wasn't fair and blah, blah, blah. He did not want to pay me the 90 bucks!! He ended up only paying for 2 hours!! It made me kind of feel like, wow, my time doesn't mean crap. The nerve of some people!! After I had given him a break. And his excuse was that I had said I could finish it in a hour. He-llo!!! It was 20 pages long. I told him it would take me way longer than an hour to do it. Oy vey!! That's done and over with and my boss said that we will just not do business with him anymore.

So now that my rant is over, I worked out yesterday. Woo hoo!! That's 3 days in a row. I really like this biggest loser workout. It is not as intense as my usual SI6, but it's good enough for me now and I am enjoying it and actually look forward to it. No loss on the scale yet. Maybe because I had a bit of food overload yesterday. I need to work on that area a wee bit harder. But I am trying!

Hope you all are well and hope you all have a great Thursday!! Woohoo! It's almost Friday!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:32 AM   #78  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I did great yeaterday on points....

I am working on getting more points today! I have it all planed out...I have to say I looked at the scales this morring and its looking good.....

Have a great day ladies Keep moveing Rosario!!!! sounds like you needed the change....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:50 AM   #79  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning ladies,

I'm sleepy today. Our ball game didn't start til close to 9, (supposed to start at 8) and by the time we finished and got home I was exhausted. I still am. We had a good game, and won 9-4. We had JUST enough players to play so we were happy to grab a win with only 3 outfielders in the game.

Rosario and La3y!!!!! You guys have really kicked it up this week!!! I'm so happy for you both.

Rosario-I'm so glad you found a workout that you like and LOOK FORWARD to!!!! What a tremendous help to get that exercise in. Its so much easier when you like what you're doing. Sorry you had such crap at your job. Some people just assume that they are all that matter, and take advantage whenever possible. Not much fun for the rest of us.

Courtnie-How exciting!! What kind of puppy are you hoping to get? I absolutely LOVE my 2 dogs. They make life so much more interesting. Congrats on the house. You must be beside yourself with excitement.

I'm finally getting my eating back on track after 3 days of transition. Its so frustrating sometimes, but we all know about that. Well, I've gotta get moving. Have a great one.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:23 AM   #80  
Working on Hot!

I am working hardddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I almost forgot!!!!! The tat talks are back on...Hubby put me on hold the last time I was talking about this. He is the one talking about it this time...So If I make it to my goal by My b-day....I will get a tat. WITH OUT FAIL!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 04:24 PM   #81  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Working at McDonald's... such a temptation sometimes. But today, I had a NSV! All morning I was working with the biscuits; the smell was torturing me. I wanted one SOOOOOOOOO bad. For a FULL HOUR I contemplated eating one. In the end, I decided to wait until I could eat something nutritious instead of opting for mostly empty calories. I passed up the biscuit and went for some SBD grilled caesar wraps instead. Less calories, more filling, and NUTRIENTS!

I've been struggling a bit with my eating at work, but I definitely feel back on track now.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:48 PM   #82  
Working on Hot!

I got a problem another fine and fatting southern meal will be eating today....I dont know what I will eat....I have to come up with something...Something not fatting. I just may wait and eat when I get home...It will be late but I think its best.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:59 PM   #83  
Fat-be-gone

Me too La3y!! We're going to a buffet. Yikes!!!! I know I am going to eat all my favorites, but I'll try to eat less than what I usually do. Don't want my workout to go to waste!!

Hooray for tattoos!!!

Lydia-that's what I call self-control!! awesome!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 07:47 AM   #84  
used to be tofat

Happy Friday everyone!

SMORES...they got the best of me last night. We biked to my parents house for a picnic dinner (neices are in town) and ended with smores over the fire. Oh well, back on track this morning.

I'm feeling a bit more confident about the race on the 4th. I went out this morning trying to match the pace I had on Mon. cuz I think I'll be able to maintain that. I've been having trouble knowing how fast I'm going, but today I was right on the slow pace I was aiming for. I think I can, I think I can...

Lydia-Great job on the NSV. I know I'd have a problem being surrounded by food all day, but you're doing so well! Keep it up.

Rosario and La3y-how did your dinners go? Were you able to stick to your plan?

Have a great one ladies.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:31 AM   #85  
Working on Hot!

Yes!!!!! I only had one hotdog. My MIL said something so....grrrrrrr she said the fried fat back had less fat than a hot dog......She was on a roll yesterday and I seam to be the one she was after...Some day I am going to go postal on her.....

NOW to better things...I said yesterday I was going to work on getting 12 points well I did it!!!! I am very happy with myself...I will keep this up all weekend.....

I got a bet with myself to see if I can keep it up for 12 days..Two days down and 10 more days to go!!
Old 06-30-2006, 01:52 PM   #86  
used to be tofat

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back under 140 again, and oh so happy about it!
Old 06-30-2006, 02:01 PM   #87  
Fat-be-gone

woohoo brandy!!! I knew you would do it!!!!! p.s. I got a hankering for some smores now. i think I'm going to make some tonite!!

dinner was a disaster last night. i felt so yucky though. you'd think I'd learn my lesson but nooooo. there was nothing to bring for lunch so I had a hamburger and fries. and dinner is going to be at cheesecake factory. at least me and the bf will be sharing one of their plates because their potrions are huuuuuge. and I don't know if I will have time to get a good workout in tonight. we are going over to see the IL's new house (fingers crossed so the closing goes good). good thing is that I will be helping them move in this weekend or next, so I know that's going to be a great workout in itself. since there is no work tomorow I'm going to work my butt off at home. don't be surprised if you see me with 10 excercise points!!! lol

4-day weekend coming up. Woohoo!!!! Everybody have a safe and fun weekend and an awesome fourth. I probably won't be around until after the holiday so everyone take care and be good!

Smell ya later!!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 05:33 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HI everyone!!!
Love to catch up but I'm having computer problems and will be oof line for awhile till its all fixed up!!
Take care!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #89  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

mmmm... finally got a good night's sleep last night. I think I've just about caught up on the lost sleep from the past week. I slept for nearly 12 hours last night! So, today I'm going to try and get at least one exercise point. I always struggle with that on my days off, but I'm trying to get better. We'll see what happens.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi everyone!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!!
Love's ya all!!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote