Old 06-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #31  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Heyyyyyyyy Gallllllsssssssssssssss!!!!!

Back from camping I had a great time maybe too great I think I have gained a few...Oh well work harder this week to get more points....It looks like every is haveing a good time so far...I am sorry I have missed so much I hope all of you are well and doing good....I feel like I am still on the boat My head is spinning....I feel like I am going to fall over at any time...lol It will take me a week to get over this .......lol

Talk to all of you soon!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hey everyone. I had a busy day. I cleaned our bedroom, the middle bedroom, the bathroom and the hall. Then, I took my grandparents out for icecream! It was a lot of fun. It is so hot here today I think I lost a few pounds from sweating! LOL! I'm going to be getting a membership to the Y in a month or two, I'm so excited! I'll have to drive to Olean (about 20 mins away) because we don't have a Y where I live, but I go there to do shopping and stuff anyways.
The kittens are doing well. The daddy loves them very much. He is always over there loving them and it is so cute! The mom cat is a great mom, always being there for them!
Well, gonna go check on my stuffed peppers, ttyl!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:44 AM   #33  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Yesterday was... complete ****. Throughout the morning and lunch rush, we discovered between 10 and 20 critical products that we were... completely out of. This was after the morning manager talked to the night manager and the night manager told here that there were only two things we were out of and that he'd arranged to have the stuff borrowed from another store. Yeah, he's not a very good manager....

Then around 12:30, the water shut off. Yes, you read me right. The water SHUT OFF. Lunch rush, in a restaurant, and no water. The water was out for about half an hour or so. No warning, just poof!

At one point, I was refilling the straw container in the lobby (which is right next to the ice machine) and I heard this weird rumbling sound. I looked over at the ice machine, and it's rocking back and forth. Woah! So I hurry back into the crew area of the store, walk over to my manager and say, "Umm... Shalene... I'm not sure what it means when the ice machine shudders for no reason."

Her response? "I'm not sure I want to know!"

Things got better after that. We got a few of our criticals and made do with what we had. Poor Shalene; this was her first shift managing by herself.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:22 AM   #34  
Working on Hot!

Sorry you had a bad day yesterday....Here's to a better day today...cheers

I am haveing the hardest time wakeing up today. I still feel like I am on the boat my head is still rocking but not as bad as it has been. I just want to lay down and take a nap...

I did get a hour of swimming in last night and I hope to get another one tonight. If I dont I will be walking. I want to keep my points around 10 for this game I have a goal for July and its comeing fast....I cant belive it almost time for my b-day....I still have so much to lose by then. I wanted to be at my goal weight of 175 I hope I can make it...

Well you ladies have a good day and I will check in later....
Old 06-20-2006, 10:22 AM   #35  
Fat-be-gone

good morning everyone!!

I got back in from LA yesterday morning. What a fun and sad weekend. My grandma is in the hospital and her prognosis is not looking too good. She said that she can finally die in peace because she got a chance to see me. Wow. What a sad thing to hear. She seems so small and frail and not at all like the grandma I remember. It was so sad to leave, thinking that this might be the last time I see her alive. I was sad to leave my dad, mom, bro sis, and expecially my nephew. It sucks so bad living so far from them. I think I might have to move back sooner than I expected.

Well, I will really get back into the game tomorrow. I am still recuperating from lack of sleep this weekend. It was so worth it. I have a dr's appt today so I guess I'll find out how much I really weigh since it is said that their scale is pretty accurate. Moment of truth I guess. Dun-da-dun-dun!!!

angela-congrats on the kitties!!! I love kittens but i dislike cats. Are you going to keep them??

nik-your weekend sounded awesome. i'm glad summer is here too. except for atlanta's stifling heat!

wendy-how did grandpa like his stepping stone?

la3y-I'm glad you had fun camping. i know what u mean. i think it'll take me a week to recover too.

lydia-ah, the joys of working at mcdonalds. I loved working there. In high school and for a year after I graduated. It was one of the funnest jobs I've had.

Have a great day everyone!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:41 PM   #36  

Height: 5'8"

Hello ladies! I started out with Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam, so I feel good about that. I have been being good today with food, despite the stress my parents are already causing and they are not even here yet! They should be arriving this evening, just about dinner time. Don't get me wrong, they are wonderful, but they just have a way about them that can make me insane! They love to bring junk food into the house, even though they know and I repeatedly tell them that I do not have it here for a reason. I only keep things for the kids that I am not tempted by, but they seem to think that I am depriving myself and my children. Last time I checked, Oreos and full fat Ice cream did not really offer too much nutritional value.....Am I wrong here?

It is not that I never let my kids have that stuff, but I just do not keep it here on a regular basis because I will be the one eating it! Why can't they understand that I just do not want that stuff here? I don't mind if they want to keep it in their motorhome and they are welcome to share with the kids, in moderation, but they ( I say they, but it is mostly my dad) seems to think that I should go out of my way to have the things he likes here because I know they are coming. But I don't think that I should bother. I make sure that there is plenty of food for meals and healthy snacks, these are the things that I always have here, I just do not think that I should have to 1-go out of my way to buy things that I do not want and 2-spend my money on them. That is just how it is going to be, if they want that stuff, they will have to get it and I will just keep a basket on hand to put their stuff in, should it find it's way into my kitchen. I know I sound a little b****y about this, but it really bothers me that they cannot atleast TRY to support my efforts instead of sabotaging them. Sorry I have spent so much time ranting and raving here.

I am looking forward to my nephews being here, they are good boys, alot of fun and my kids just adore them, so that will be great. I am looking forward to having them here.

Rosario~Welcome back. So Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Angela~Piling wood, what a great workout! We burn wood in an outdoor boiler and it uses ALOT of wood, so I am familiar with how much work that can be! Congrats on the kittens, I just love them, they are so cute and cuddly and much fun to watch play as they get bigger! A friend of mine's cat had 5 kittens about 2 months ago and they are so darn cute, except when they are climbing up your leg! They just crack me up though, have fun with them.

La3y~Hope your head is feeling better! I love camping too, but it seems like I do always come back with a few extra pounds hanging around.....could mine be from the s'mores??

Chat with you all soon!
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:34 PM   #37  
Fat-be-gone

So I'm back from the doctor's. I am raging mad. I think I'm going to explode. I don't understand why we have to wait so long at the doctor's office. Okay, there job is tough and they do a lot for us, but for chrissakes we pay a lot for their services. You'd think they'd be a little more customer oriented. I waited 45 minutes for someone to come see me, and nobody ever showed up. I have learned that that is nothing compared to what other people have waited. It's just so ridiculous. And now I have to wait again, for a refund of my copayment. I have just never had to wait that long before and I am so po'd.

I did get weighed though. It said 237!!!! My scale said 230 this morning. I don't know what scale to follow. I think I'm going to buy a digital, as I have heard those are more accurate than the regular scales. And I'll just go with that.

Thanks for listening.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #38  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Rosario - I left you message in the other challenge. But yah, buy digital, I love mine! It weighs in every .2 pound - and every .2 pounds lost makes me happy!

I am doing some REALLY boring work right now so I started thinking - this diet thing is going to get harder I think. My boyfriend and I are moving within 4 weeks and we have decided we don't want to buy food until we move, we want to try and eat what is laying around the house so we don't have to move it or move new food. I agree and think that is fine (of course we will still buy milk and bread or whatever). But, lots of healthy stuff is going to run out and I am going to be stuck with 'worse' choices. I am sure it will be fine, but ack, I hope I don't end up eating anything to bad like 2 boxes of KD for dinner or something. But once we get rid of it, we won't be buying it again because he hopes to lose weight too. But I think finding different stuff to eat for the next little while might me harder. I got lots of soda crackers and peanut butter tho, haha.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 10:40 AM   #39  
Working on Hot!

Good morrin ladies

Well my head is a little better today...I have been thinking and I am really going to work hard the next two weeks to get back where I was. I have 7 weeks till my final goal and I can make it if I stick to my guns I know I can. I have been doing better on my workouts and I am working on getting more water in. I just have to keep I eye open and dont get mad at myself for things I cant control....

I hope all of you are haveing a great day!!!! I will check in later!
Old 06-21-2006, 11:36 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HOLY @*#&!!!!! I got on the scale last night before bed and it said 141LBS!!!
This morning it says 138 but I'm still FREAKIN' out over the posibility of being back in the 140lb range!!
Time to kick start this a diet plan,I guess this eating in moderation is not working for me at the moment and the exercise is almost obsolete!!
Have a great day, I'm going grocery shopping for fruit and veggies!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Wendy-calm down girlie. I'm sure it's just water or something. Don't fret.
Rosario-I hate my digital scale. Everytime I get on it it says something different!!!
As for me, it's laundry day. I'll get a good workout going up and down two flights of stairs. My grandma is having eye surgery today so I am going to take them dinner tonight. I love making dinner for them. Homemade beefaroni, it's so good. Not to healthy, but good. I also need to get yard work done, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Well, gotta get that laundry in! TTYL!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:10 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HI ladies. bed time for me so I thought I'd check in first!!

Brandy~ How have you been keeping?? You haven't posted in awhile, hope your ok!!
Off to the park for a picnic with 3 other moms tomorrow, wish me luck !! I haven't been around that many kids in a long time, hope I don't get a headache from them!!LOL!I'll chat with you when I get home from that!
G'night,
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #43  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Hey girls just wanted to say Hi been really busy. And off the bus again. argh
Will TOM is here and I feel like I have ate more the past 2 day then I do when I am being good in a week. I just can't stop. But today I am putting my foot down. I am not going to lose any weight if I keep doing this. And I don't want to go back to 16 since I just got into 14. So no more. And exercise is not there any more. Just everything is boring me again. I have to do something different. I think I am going to start roller blading again at night. Walking on my breaks its a mile around my building. I t's better than doing nothing. I guess I am just getting bored with the gym. Good thing is I can take the kids out and go swimming. And my jobs Picnic is this Saturday ahhhh there is going to be all this food and ice cream its in an amusement park. So I have to create a goal in the morning eat something small when we get there at 12 have 1 burger and some salad. and more salad if I am still hungry then take the kids and play which you know that a couple of hours of the water park and rides by the time we are done we all know I am going to be hungry and now there is all the stands with all the good food. I guess I will have a hot dog since all that really probably better then anything else. But I am having an ice cream cone. Probably better than a blizzard...lol I just have to take control of what I eat and not let my stomach do all the talking. Thats better than just letting my self go because wow I can consume more then that. Well I m hungry now going to heat up my oatmeal :0) have a nice day girls
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:12 AM   #44  
Fat-be-gone

I think Brandy is on her white water rafting trip!!
Old 06-22-2006, 09:18 AM   #45  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

White water rafting, ohhh so much fun, I want to give that a try!

I am sitting here riding my exercise bike, and I am getting sick. So I am sweating but like a sick sweat uck, I feel gross. But I just couldnt sleep in (even tho I was sooooo tired). I have been doing bad on my eating this week and if I skip a day of exercise I might gain! eeeps I hope I am not becoming obsessed with this exercise thing

But on a happy note, I got a raise yesterday! 23% or something like that!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote