Old 06-14-2006, 07:31 AM   #16  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning Ladies!! Hope we all have a good hump day. I've gotta get some shopping done today. My hubby's birthday is next week, but I leave on Monday morning to go on our church's youth white water rafting trip, so I need to have everything ready because I wont return until the evening of his birthday.

My walk was nice this morning. I went my usual 4 miles with the neighbor. It must be a nice day because lots of people were out (we usually only see 1 other person out consistently.) Its going to start to get hot and humid here again. I hate that humid sticky mess. The only saving factor is the pool.

CherokeeAngel-Happy Birthday!!

Wendy-Glad your back. I hope the lake was relaxing.

Nikki-Congrats on avoiding the binge! I wish I could say I'm there with you, but I've let my emotions take ahold of me and my eating was out of ocntrol yesterday.

Angela-GREAT JOB on the early workouts. Hope you got your outside work done.

Rosario-Are you ready for your trip?

nail-lady-I hope your energy level is back up. Sometimes I'm not hungry and have to force myself to eat so I can keep my energy up to maintain my exercise goals.

Have a great day ladies.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:31 AM   #17  
Fat-be-gone

good morning everyone.

well i didn't get my 3 excercise points, but i did get 2 so I'm happy with that. The only thing is when I got home, I could not stop snacking. And they weren't good-for-you snacks either. I don't know what it was. I should of kept working out when I got home. But instead I went straight to the fridge. Ugh! I don't really know what is wrong with me. Maybe I really do need to clean out those pantries and only have fruit and veggies lying around.

Brandy-white water rafting sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to try that. you're gonna have blast!! btw-i'm saving my packing until friday night, but yes i am definitely ready for my trip!!

Nik-i am so thankful there aren't vending machines here at my work or else I'd go crazy everyday. Good job overcoming temptation!!!

angela-i'm glad that you are getting your excercise in. keep it up!!

chat with you later girls!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #18  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Yesterday was probably my worst points day ever. I did horrible on eating, no exercise, and only 1 liter of water. It's okay tho, I had my reasons and today is a new day

Rosario - get everything cleaned up! I know I had to. I still have some stuff laying around, but I try and keep it to popcorn, rice crackers, thinsations - stuff that wont hurt me too much! It is easier now, if I have chips or something I am not really tempted buy them - but if I make muffins or cookies WATCH OUT! I figured I have to learn to deal with it tho, I can't HIDE FOREVER - but you have to at least get used to it.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:12 PM   #19  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Who won the last game, anyone know?
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:49 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 268/230/130

Height: 5'5'

I dont know.. I didnt get to finish posting mine but were all winners when we LOSE!
CherokeeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 08:24 AM   #21  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning ladies-

We got our butts kicked in softball yesterday, but we avoided a mercy rule. I actually really enjoyed the game for as lousy as we did. The other team outfielded us and thats about it.

I did an hour of Turbo this morning. I'm not sure what I'll be able to add in since I didn't do my shopping yesterday and now HAVE to get those presents today.

Just a quick post since I'm at my sis's. Have a great morning everyone.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:14 AM   #22  

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone! I have been more careful with the calories and making sure to get atleast 11-1200 and I feel more alive now. Still been working out through it all too, so I am thinking I will definately be seeing some results. today I did the 20 min. workout and the Turbo Sculpt~Whew! My arms are still a little shaky, this is only the second time I have used 5lb weights through that.

cherokeeangel~It is sweet that you and hubby still hold hands, we do too and it is a very nice feeling that after 11+ years of marriage (not to mention the 4 years together before that), we still want to. I think we are lucky women!

Brandy~White water rafting sounds like so much fun!! I have always thought it looked like a riot, but not sure if I will ever have the courage to try it myself. Have a great time!

Rosario~I know what you mean about having all that temptation around, I had to get rid of it! I do keep some things in the house for the kids, but I even try to keep that on the healthy side for them, like reduced sugar granola bars, sugar free pudding, popcicles and fruit snacks~I am not really tempted by these things. Everything else is fruits and veggies that way, if I think that I really need junk, I actually have to make a trip to the store to get it! The closest store is 3.5 miles, and the lady who owns it knows that I am trying to be good, so I would feel like I couldn't even go there for my fix,(ha ha) I would have to drive 6.5 more miles to fulfill that need. So I guess that is what helps me.

Well, off to get something productive done around the house today. My parents are coming next week and they are bringing my nephews (ages 13 & 15) to stay with us for a month. We love to have the boys come stay with us, we do not get to see them nearly enough and my boys just worship the ground they walk on. My parents won't stay that long, just a short visit, then off to grandma's to visit. So, I need to get ahead now, cuz it is going to be crazy around here very soon!!

Chat soon.
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 05:46 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hello ladies. I piled wood today for 4 hours. My aunt owns a logging company and she needed help today so I helped. It was a great workout. It was also very hard. I about died!!! I will not be doing that anymore! Other than that things are good. I didn't get all of my outside work done, gonna finish it tomorrow. I am going to Wal-Mart tonight to get stuff for scrapbooking. They got in a new line of pet stuff so I'm going to make a book for my mom's bday for her dog. She'll love it and I'll love scrapping it! Sounds like everyone is doing great.
Rosario-enjoy your trip. Have fun and be safe!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:14 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

VERY quiet around here

Taking Ryan to the park today, have to go to the store and get some stuff to make a stepping stone for Grandpa for Fathers Day!! Should be fun to make!!
Have a great day!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:03 PM   #25  
Starting Fresh

It is quit around here Where has everyone gone?
Old 06-17-2006, 10:13 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hello. My cat had her kittens today. She had two of them and they are both have tiger stripes (you can tell from their bellies). I didn't see the first one born, but I did see the second one being born. It was pretty gross, but I cried. Ahh, the mircale of birth!!! Well, have a great weekend!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:00 PM   #27  

AWWW!! Angela, congrats on becoming a Grandma!!TeeHee! That's so great!

DO NOT attempt to make your own stepping stones in a house with no air conditioning!! Man, is it hot in here

Have a good sleep everyone!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:13 AM   #28  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Hello Girls hope everyone weekend was great mine was. Outside for most of the day Poolplaying volleyball, Badminton foot ball soccer, And I am beat down But it was good Glad it's finally summer. I put on my bathing suit from last year a little big HOLLA..LOL SO I have to look for something else

Well have to do some work will post later
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:14 PM   #29  
Starting Fresh

Congrats on the kittens Angela! I bet they are sooo cute
Old 06-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #30  

Popping in for a quick hello!!! I'll be back later....
Nik~ Glad you had a awsome weekend!!