Old 06-22-2006, 09:31 AM   #46  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Well I had a happy note today I got up today and look at the scales and I am almost back to where I was before camping....I think it may have been water gain... I had that TOM while I was camping. So I think I gain may not be as bad as first glance...I will update My tracker on Sunday...

Have a good day.....I will chat with you all later.
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:33 AM   #47  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I LOOOVE updating my ticker, haha
well only if it is going in the right direction, haha
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:35 AM   #48  
Working on Hot!

Well mine may not go the right way...I am only hoping it does not go to far.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:37 AM   #49  
Starting Fresh

awww Thats okay, you were camping!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 11:24 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Thought I'd pop in quick before we head out for our picnic!
I'm so bloated today, retaining water reallt bad, and TOM starts this weekend!Feeling really round today..
I have to lose weight by July 1st, I'm going on a date and I have to feel better about myself.
C Ya later!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:38 AM   #51  

That date has been up'ed a week! he called and asked me to go out tomorrow too!!
I haven't been on a real date in......um......uh......well, obviously a real long time!!
No time to lose weight now
oh well, chat tomorrow!
Old 06-23-2006, 09:08 AM   #52  
Working on Hot!

Have a good time on that date Wendy!!!!

I really did good yesterday! I am so happy with myself. I just hope I can keep it up!
Old 06-23-2006, 12:33 PM   #53  
Starting Fresh

wooo congrats on the date! have a blast!
Old 06-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #54  
Fat-be-gone

wendy-woo hoo!! have a great time on your date. forget about losing the weight....just have fun.

I just had an aha!! moment. When this game first started, I was doing awesome. And you know what? My IL were not living with me. Ever since they moved in, allmy good eating and excercise went out the door. I know there really is no one to blame but myself, but hear me out-I don't really eat right because I am not cooking my own food-my MIL cooks and we eat lunch from whatever is left over from dinner. I don't really have anywhere to excercise, because I used to use the living room or the spare room as my gym and now they stay in the spare room and are always in the living room. Hmmmm? I wonder if this means anything. Anyways, they are moving out in 2 weeks. I can't wait!!! I hope this solves my problem and lets me re-dedicate myself to lose weight. It may not be the most logical reason why I have fouled up, but It is really getting me motivated to know that I will be the master of my own kitchen again, and i can work out anywhere I want without having to worry about who's watching tv or who's in my way. I really do hope that I am right!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #55  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

5 days of work in a row always wears me out. On top of that, it's *that* time of the month, so I'm feeling drug out.

Interesting thing happened yesterday.... the district manager (pretty sure he's the district manager anyway) asked me if I would like to be a manager. He told me I had as much time as I needed to think about it, so no rush in giving him an answer... but it's definitely something to consider. It could really be a good thing for me, I just... I don't know if I can work it out. We'll see, I suppose.

In weight-loss news, I'm now down to nearly 152 pounds! WOO HOO! I can hardly believe that I've lost so much weight.

A few days ago, I decided to buy myself something to wear once I've reached 150lbs. I bought a white cami tunic and a purple shrug. Gorgeous, and... size MEDIUM! I only have one other medium-sized thing in my closet, and that's a shirt that's stretchier than the day is long. I'm so proud of myself.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:46 AM   #56  

Lydia~ I'm proud of you too!!!

The date=
Old 06-24-2006, 10:37 AM   #57  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

I take it the date went well? hahahahaha
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:56 PM   #58  

Ya, the date went well, we are going to a wedding next weekend too!
Last night was his nieces grad and there was jello shooters there for everyone, they were really good, have to get the recipe to make my own!LOL!
We didn't get back to town till 2:30am so I'm pretty tired today, been up since 6:00 working!
Hope you are all well,have a good day!
Old 06-25-2006, 09:51 AM   #59  

Morning ladies!!
Today will be church and then off to a clothing sale for awhile this afternoon!It's a really nice day out so I'm going to take Ryan somewhere and have a little fun, theres a walk 3km walk for cancer over at the park that I think we will join,me walking and Ryan rooling along in his stroller!
Have a good day ladies!
Old 06-26-2006, 11:25 AM   #60  
Fat-be-gone

good morning!!

lydia-kudos on the invitation to become a manager. I know working at McDonald's really isn't worth it unless you are a manager. Hope you take the dm up on his offer. that's awesome on the medium sized clothes and your weight loss. woo hoo for you!!!

wendy-glad you enjoyed yourself on your date!

I'm just here at work waiting for lunch. I bought a new DVD this weekend (the biggest loser workout). I'm pretty psyched to try it out. After a couple of weeks of not drinking any water, I'm surprised to see I miss it. I bought a 1-liter bottle and after I took that first swig, I see that I am actually thirsting for it. I guess just drinking soda will do that to you. I am glad I am getting back on track this week. I was beginninng to feel like a big slob. It's the bf's b-day on Friday so we are going to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. Yum!!! I have to be good all week just so I can splurge a little on Friday.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. See ya around!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote