Old 03-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Thanks

I feel good today,heres hoping tomorrow is just as good,or better!

Cheers!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 07:41 AM   #47  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Happy Thursday Ladies! Hope everyone is off to a wonderful start. I've got spinning class in a bit, and then later this afternoon that bike ride I tried to take yesterday should happen. Its supposed to get in the mid-high 60's!!!!! Happy spring even if it only lasts for a day or two. I'm cooking tonight. I'm going to try to make Mousakka but I'm going to use beef instead of lamb because its a bit healthier.

Wendy, angel-eyes and Misty-You guys rock with points yesterday!!! Keep it up!

Well, I'm gonna explore the board a bit before I leave for the gym.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:02 AM   #48  

Height: 5'8.5"

Good morning, everyone!

Wendy, so glad you are feeling better... keep those spirits up up up!!!

Brandy I am envious of your spinning class LOL. I did that in Florida and it was fun and such a workout!! What is Mousakka?
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:16 AM   #49  
Fat-be-gone

Morning!

AngelEyes-I was wondering where you went?? But glad you found us!

Brandy-I hope you have fun on your bike ride. I can't even remember the last time I rode a bike!!!

Wendy-Glad your being a trooper and hangin in there!

Everyone is doing really good on points. Great job!!! We should all be very proud of ourselves.

It's a really nice day out so I can't wait to go on my lunchtime walk. Maybe later I will even get an hour of tennis in. I've yet to complete SI6 for 6 days straight, but I'm working really hard on it and I have completed 2 consecutive days. It ain't much but it's a start.

I will check in after lunch. hope you have a good day ladies.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:18 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

It's so nice here. It's almost 65. I was outside doing yard work and now I'm sweating to death. That counts as a workout, right?!? I sure hope. Today is going to be a long day. I have an appoitment at 3 and another at 7. Yuck. But the one tonight is to see the dermatologist so my face will clear up. YEAH! Have a great day everyone.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:44 PM   #51  

Hi! Whoo, am I sore today! Makes me feel alive! lol!! Off for tea at mom ans dads and then I'm going to workout for awhile,as long as Ryan will let me! I'll check in later,
W.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:45 PM   #52  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Default Hi All

Whats going on not so bad here looks nice outside but will not step out there till 4 by then who knows. I have kickboxing tonight so thats great doing the The Firm - Ultimate Calorie Blaster - Today 1:10 that is a killer. I think I am picking up Pizza tonight maybe green peppers 2 slices and that's it. The kids and the honey can eat the rest.

Off to do a few things before I go to the gym
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:54 PM   #53  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Morning!!

How is everyone today? Can I say 2 words?..TOM....blech!!!This morning I went to the core cardio class.....me and a ball. Now thats a good mental image, but it was a good workout. Afterwards, they had a "power pump' class demo. They want to start a new session, and its an extra paid class, so they are trying to drum up business for it. Not sure if I want to pay MORE MONEY on top of my monthly fees.....but I'm aching and sore and to boot I've got TOM. So I think I'm done for the day after 2 hours!!!!

Well I just about have enough time for a quick shower and then run off to my tattoo appt. !!! So excited!!! I'm getting a pretty floral one on my shoulder. Hope you don't think I'm crazy or anything.....just something I've wanted for awhile. Hope everyone has a great day!!! Spring is finally here!!
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:09 PM   #54  

ooooh pizza ***DROOL***

I love tattoos!! I have 4 myself! I'd love to see yours...!!
w.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:14 PM   #55  
Fat-be-gone

AngelEyes-how fun for you!!! I have one tattoo and I can't wait to get my next one. Haven't decided what it is yet but I know I will get one when I drop all this weight.

Wendy-I wanna see yours too. I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol!!

I was bad for lunch. I didn't go for a walk. I went to lunch instead with my bf and split fries and a hamburger. But it's ok, nobody's perfect. One slipup won't hurt much!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 01:41 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

Hey Gang-

Wow it is great to see everyone here and this thread is hoppin! Wish I could count that as exercise as I didn't do mine yesterday ::ugh:: but I ended up working till 9:30 on a project that was kicking my butt. I hopped on the scale and it was actually down a pound! If it stays off till tomorrow morning my official weigh-in then I am counting it OHHH PLEASE scale gods -- make it go down!!

I did good calorie-wise yesterday, and ate all healthy all day - yea. Hey that could be my montra, well except I have this dinner function again tonight. Although tonight's are all soups, various kinds. Any suggestions on ones that tend to be lower calorie?

Take care - and have a good day!
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:46 PM   #57  
Fat-be-gone

Sassy-Stay away from anything that is "cream of..." !!!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:51 PM   #58  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

HI I am so getting a tattoo to thats my prize when I reach my goal weight. I can't wait I don't have any yet.

I am pooped that firm dvd kicks butt. Is it 4 yet I am so ready to get out of here hit the tanning salon for 10 minutes of relaxing pick up the kids pick up some pizza run a round and do what I have to do till I leave at 8 for kickboxing class. Is it 4 yet...LOL

Have a nice night girls just in case I don't post again tonight
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:08 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 198 (HW) 183 (SW) / 180 / 150

LOL @ Cream = pure evil

I think I am going to go for veggie whatever ... at least there is *some* benefit.

UGH the cafe downstairs has gyro's today for lunch, they looked SOOOO good. I was almost tempted till I looked up calorie content in FitDay - it said over 600 calories for one of those. Odd thing is when you add up the ingrediants it comes out at 380'ish which sounds more right because we have frozen ones in the vending machine that is 280. Now 380 doesn't sound so evil - and considering I just did 20 minutes on the ellipical here at our gym, I think I would be okay. But no way in **** I am going to eat it if it really is 600+ calories.

Anyone know???

Last edited by Sassy8877; 03-30-2006 at 03:18 PM.
Sassy8877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #60  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

How old is to old for a tattoo? I was thinking about one on the small of my back but I was not sure....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote