Old 03-31-2006, 04:43 PM   #91  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi all

Sassy-way to stay in control last night. It is so cool that your BF is doing this with you. When do we get to see pictures?! It sounds like you're really getting results. I'm so happy for you.

Angel-eyes-congrats on the loss (and passing up the dessert samples!)

Rosario-Thanks. The symbol was driving me crazy. I kept thinking zodiac, but couldn't place it. Sometimes when things like that get stuck in my head its impossible to focus on much else.

Wendy-get over whatever it is quick and get back to us here!!! You need your health to take care of Ryan!

La3y-Thats so cool. I hope the pounds go quickly both for you, and because I want to see what you pick out!!!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:59 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi ladies! Still feeling ok so I've finished my workout! I did an hour and a half and I'm going to gazelle for 10 mins tonight to get my point! I'm not so sore now, but I'm betting I'll be stiff as a board tomorrow! HEHE!! Guess I'll have to do some exercise even if I am sick!
See now I'm itchin' to get my tat done too! Not yet Wendy....Not yet!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:06 PM   #93  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-eyes
After working out I stopped in for a few things at the grocery store and did a victory lap past the free dessert samples!!!
LOL I love it!!! That is one I will have to remember!! Good for you... good job. AND I am sure you feel MUCH better from the victory lap than you ever could have from that dessert!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:59 AM   #94  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning all,

Well, girls night got the best of me. I ate lots, had too much wine and had a blast. But I am back on the wagon today and feeling happy. I've got a TurboKick class at the gym in the late morning. Hubby is buying his new mountain bike today so you can bet that if the weather is ok we'll be going riding lots this weekend.

Hope you all have a great one!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:59 AM   #95  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I am really getting happy about this so look out ladies here I come!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:20 AM   #96  

LOL in reading these posts I can see we are really headed for something big. Way to go, ladies! We have to keep tieing on those shoes and grabbing those weights regardless of how we FEEL which is sure not always easy. And mostly do our push aways... as in from the table LOL
Old 04-01-2006, 10:57 AM   #97  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Hi all. Another bad day for me yesterday.

Had to go to the doctor because of a facial rash that I've had for about a month (been trying to treat it with cortizone for a week). He ended up taking blood to test for the highly unlikely possibility that the rash could be a symptom of Lupis, and I almost passed out during the process. I felt shakey and weak the rest of the day, which was only made worse by my digestive tract declaring war on the toilet (to put it lightly). I started to crash at 9, was in bed by 10. I normally don't go to bed until 11pm-1am, so that tells you how tired I was. I just got out of bed 25 minutes ago (9:30).

I'm hoping to do some exercising today. Maybe I'll walk in place while watching some TV. I did that last week and it was quite nice. We'll see how it goes.
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #98  

Oh Lydia, I am sorry you are having the rash and I certainly pray you don't have lupus! Take care of yourself and keep us posted.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Three bad days in a row. Last night I went to my aunt and uncles and had pizza and fries. It was so good, but so bad for me!!! This is the first time I had pizza in four weeks though. I guess that's good! Today, I'm not sure what we are doing. We might go to a scrapping convention this afternoon so I can get new products to try. YEAH! Well, good luck everyone
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #100  

Morning girls,

Lydia ~ I'll be praying for you too

Well, I had pizza last night, but it was extra thin crust, with next to no cheese,and about 3 pieces of pepperoni, needless to say it was utterly pathetic I had 2 tiny pieces so I think I did well, I didn't have to blot it because of the lack of cheese! LOL!! and there wasn't any sauce either! Anyway, I did well with eating yesterday!
I'm feeling ok today not sick yet so I'm going to clean house and maybe go shopping in a while!

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 04-01-2006 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #101  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

hehe.....count me too, and it was def. pizza Friday!!! I tried this new thin whole wheat pizza, it had chicken chunks and an alfredo type sauce. YUM YUM....it was sooo good once you got over that it wasn't your traditional type of pizza.....and only about 300 calories for a large 1/3 of the whole thing. I'll buy that one again for sure!!!

Ds had a boy scout building thing this morning....you know, the 1st Sat in the month at Home Depot. Today was building a birdhouse. hehe...actually looks like its supposed to this time. Usually when we go, I mix up the directions and it turns out to be a 'sad' snowman napkin holder.....or the uneven picture frame. Then we went to Gordmans and I bought this really cute sleeveless top, bright turquoise (doncha know) to match the new flowers in my tattoo. Sillly huh?....but it looks soooo cute and it drowns down the YELLOW!!! ..lol

Buckneram.....enjoy your scrapping!!! gotta love those books.

Ladyfirelyght.....hope the dr. was able to give you some cream for your rash. I hope its only that......when do you get the results back?
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:08 PM   #102  

Hey angel-eyes... LOL your victory lap idea came in handy this morning! I shop at a very large grocery/market and today they had a big cheese sale and were giving away free samples all over the place. So I did my victory lap right on through the department and past the tables, then over into the huge bakery dept, and right on back through ice cream rows and bulk candy section LOL. And hey it felt pretty good!!! Just saying hello to some old friends LOL
Old 04-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #103  

Sounds like fun! I think I'm going to go see my old chip ailse! lol!! WHOO HOO! Bet it feels good! lol! you girls are funny!
Old 04-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #104  

LOL Wendy... yes it was a RIOT!! And LOL I was thinking about all the steps I was getting in while marching up and down those aisles!!! Try it!!! Oh and don't forget to march past the cookies LOL
Old 04-01-2006, 03:43 PM   #105  

I'm not a cookie kid,thank goodness! For me it's all about the salty foods! Love it! Now I tend to want really spicy foods so that's good! What I would do for a spicey steak fajita right now, with extra hot sauce *droollllllll*