Old 04-05-2006, 09:08 AM   #151  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Default Good Mornin

Hello Girls

Yesterday I was doing great till I get a call from my instructor no class. Damn it I was so ready to go. So I went to Dunkin Donuts Got my Lite Latte they are so good and not to bad skim milk and splenda but then the banana muffin called me so got that to....LOL

Oh crap someone needs help in a meeting will post later

Brandy - hope you feel better soon

Wendy - glad your enjoying you DVD's
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:30 AM   #152  
Fat-be-gone

good morning!

i'm still not back in the mix. i don't know what's wrong with me. I do good at work but when I get home, I'm too tired to excercise and I head straight for the pantry where I have doritos and choc chip cookies waiting. Man, I've thrown 2 days down the drain this week already. I won't let a third day pass me by!!

Sassy-hope you have fun in vegas. i love it there. i miss not living so close by anymore.

Wendy-looks like your kickin butt with your new dvds. did you get to go dancing? i've always wanted to learn how to swing....but I don't think my boyfriend could pick me up lol. besides with him, all i dance is salsa, bachata, and merengue. all are way fun too. you hould give those a try.

Nikki-don't worry about that muffin. you're doing great so keep it up.

Brandy-sorry about canceling your class but good thing you are resting. that way when you recover you can jump right back into your schedule. do hope you feel better soon.

angela-me and you both need to step up our game and jump back in. come on girl, i know we can do it. let's eat right and work out like crazy to shed these ugly pounds!!!

hope everyone's day is a good one!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #153  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Rosario.....that same bag of dorito's came and grabbed me too!!! and it pushed my calories waaayyyy up, 2002 calories for the day....def. NOT GOOD!! Now I have that lovely 'mung mouth' from them!!! BLECH!!! Today is a new day though, and its not going to get me down.

Wendy.....WTG on those tapes GF!!! Yikes, arms like jello? you are a workout feind!!! Hope you can still get out of bed today!!!

Sassy.....Have a great trip!!! Plan on doing that walking and swimming and you won't have to worry about the food! VEGAS BABY!!!!

tofat......Hope you're feeling better soon!! Sounds like you need rest and alot of it. Take care
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:57 AM   #154  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Anybody know how many calories are in a sugar free cough drop? I probably want to know. I'm hanging in there but bored.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 01:15 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Brandy~ I really wouldn't worry about calories right now, just relax, drink your fluids(try chicken cup of soups!! yummy!)and eat your friuts,and sleep your cold away.

Rosario~ time to clean out your cupboards, eh??? New game starting on Monday, let's get it on!!

Well, game 2 is almost done, and like the first, I see that some of us are loosing our groove! That's ok, Monday is game 3 and we will all be pumped for it! New game, new attitude!
I for one am going to follow my own advice and clean out my cupboards and fridge, get rid of 90% of the garbage food( not all because of Ryan) and start fresh
I am at the point that I consider this practising for the next game, If I can make it through the week without missing a day of exercise I think I'm doing swell!
Have a great hump day ladies!
W.

P.S.~ yes I did manage to go dancing!! My legs and feet are killin' me! I dances for 2 hours and 5 minutes(I timed it! lol!!)and I'm adding it to my exercise points!Man, I love dancing!

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 04-05-2006 at 03:18 PM.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 03:33 PM   #156  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Wow what a day. I went to go see my lawyer today to start my bankruptcy
which is not fun at all. It's in a town I never been in got lost into some projects very fun...NOT So after that got back on to the highway missed some off ramp got lost again finally found highway again. Finally got to where I knew where they **** I was stopped at Burger King jr burger with onion rings and now I am at work....LOL I have to go back on monday hopefully I won't get lost again. And that burger is just sitting there should have went to subway but didn't want to get of the car (so sad). Oh well just will have something really light to offset it a little bit tonight. Well off to work and get the **** out of here everyone have a good night
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 07:03 PM   #157  

Hope your day get's better!!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Rosario-I'm back and feelin' better than ever. I'm ready to lose those pounds! This week has been crazy so I'm trying to catch up on things and not sit in front of the computer!!! Ttyl.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #159  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Sorry I was MIA today. I had to see about getting my car fixed I had the bumper takeing off by a man with a boat....Tomorrow will be a beter day. I hope......
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 08:29 AM   #160  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning all-I'm feeling a lot better today. Still stuffed up but no stomach pains anymore! HOORAY!!! I'm going spinning soon and I'll probably go a little lighter than usual, but I can at least do something. I had to cancel out choir rehersal last night cuz I felt so bad. Their cantata is next week. NOT the best timing to be sick and cancel, but there was no way. I barely made it through playing the service. Thank goodness it seems to be passing now.

La3y-hope your car gets fixed fast and not to much $$$.

Angela-Great job getting back on track yesterday

Rosario-PERSONAL CHALLENGE! I ate terrible yesterday too (lots of saltine crackers, etc. I am now 2.5 pounds heavier than yesterday from all the salt.) I CHALLENGE YOU TO STAY ON TRACK TODAY!!! I'm going to do my best to do the same.

Nikki-sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Life can suck sometimes. Hang in there.

Wendy-I'd say my points this week are shot so I'm definetly practicing for next week! Thanks for staying on top of arranging all these games.

Well have a great one. I'll check in later.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:04 AM   #161  
Fat-be-gone

morning!

ugh. i'm still not back on track. i'm eating bad and not working out enough. at least I am getting my lunchtime walk in but it doesnt seem like enough for what I have been eating. blahblablah!!! i'm hoping today will be a great day. so far so good but then again, it's only 10am. i want to put an end to my binges and laziness.

Angela-glad your back on track. now I just need to get there with you and we'll be on our way.

Brandi-glad you are feeling better. i do accept your challenge! i think this is just what i need to get me motivated again!!! since your doing the same I will lean on you to put me in my place!!! lol

I pretty much blew this game. but i'm glad a new one is starting up. game 4 is gonna be the beginning of a new era for me. i'm tired of carrying all this extra weight around. plus, it's gonna get too hot to be fat here in atlanta!! lol i don't wanna be sweatin everywhere I go.

take care everybody!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #162  

Morning! Still feeling good, and exercising, but I gained a lb!!! I'm retaining water,I'm all puffy, including my hands and ankles! I'm sure that lb will be gone by tomorrow, along with 1 more I hope!!Have a great day ladies!!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:34 AM   #163  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, everyone!

I haven't been exercising or eating quite as well lately... but somehow I'm still managing to lose weight! Definitely a first for me.

Today, something very interesting happened. I was talking to a good friend of mine about the weight I've lost and told him, "I'll REALLY be happy when I can fit into this pair of jeans I bought a couple years ago and have never been able to wear." Something moved me to try them on... lo and behold, THEY FIT! Very, very tightly, mind you. But I can get them up over my big buns! I can't believe it. I am so excited. Probably once I lose another 5 pounds or so, I'll be able to actually wear them! *does the happy dance*
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:44 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Rosario-I know you can do it!
Lydia-glad the weight is coming off. good for you!
I just did my sweatin to the oldies for the first time. it was so much fun. i love it. i'll probably wear it out! Gonna clean and do homework today. Not to much fun around here.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #165  

Exclamation Game 3??

Hi again! I guess it's safe to assume that you are all going to play game 3???

Warm welcomes to our newbies:

Calimaryn
Sandisuze
4babyjohn
JennyDee25
CelebritySkin