Old 02-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

3lbs!!!! Way to go!!! I'm not up to chatting tonight so please forgive me. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow and I'm pretty stressed about it I will catch up to you all tomorrow!
Ginight,
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:01 AM   #17  

good job broken eyes on those 3lbs. hey yall .Love ya and good luck.Good night!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:55 AM   #18  

morning girls, what is the topic for today???
Old 02-03-2006, 03:02 PM   #19  

Well, look at that,gone most of the day and not one post between....Getting pretty quiet around here....guess we have to get things fired up again...any suggestions???
W.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #20  

Default Help

The post for today is red..because im angry,lol. I really messed up on my food today! I didn't exceed my calories, but i ate ALL the wrong foods..im talking cookies,sugar filled cereal, gummi snacks(lol), and anything else you can think of. Im so upset at myself already! Im sure counting cals is great, but if its all junk food its kind of pointless right? hopefully tomorrow i will be back in the right state of mind (and soul) for this.
1 good point..I did go to all my exercise classes today! Maybe that can help with some of my bad judgement lol.

TOPIC FOR THE DAY:
if you have to eat out, what are resturants you would suggest?
and things to stay away from?

Valentines day challenge

Last edited by brokeneyes; 02-03-2006 at 05:00 PM.
brokeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:02 PM   #21  

i'm pretty stressed too. i have family problems. someone who has been arrested (unfairly) and the small town cops just don't seem to be listening to reason. have spent a lot of time in last few days on phone to police, lawyer, council, etc etc. is mega stressful. is really a civil matter - a dispute between neighbours that has got ridiculously out of hand. they released her without charges but say they are coming back on monday again to re-arrest her. whole thing is bizarre

W - suggestions??? may need to advertise again. other possibility is you could PM all the members and see which ones want to come back. Looks like Diane etc have migrated to the DYP thread. I gave up on that. I'm too stressed to worry about food right now

broken - it's only 1 day. just pick up and carry on.
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:07 PM   #22  

Brokeneyes~We all screw up from time to time,don't worry about it too much,tomorrow is a brand new day!!!!!
As for restaurants....Do you have Applebee's down there??? They apperantly have a WW mini menu,which might be worth checking out,otherwise I think if you can stick to a soup and salad kind of thing you will be doing O.K.!!!!!
Sweetpea~ I am so sorry you are going through that kind of stuff! I kind of know how stressful it is because I am dealing with lawyers,physcologists,and all that BS right now.I also gave up on the game,but not because of stress or diet matters,I left it for Diane to do.
Hope everything gets better for both of you soon...
Take care and give yourself a hug from me
W.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:19 PM   #23  

Due to illness,I'm off to bed. Have a good sleep!
W.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:43 AM   #24  

WHEW! That was a long day without you guys!! That's ok, I spent all day in bed,I was really sick. I even had to ship my son off to grandma and gramdpas for the day.That has never happened before!
Hope you are all well,and not cheating on your diets chat with you soon!
Old 02-05-2006, 06:25 PM   #25  

what's for supper girls?
Old 02-05-2006, 09:43 PM   #26  

HELLO???
Old 02-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #27  

hey, wendy!! wow super bowl weekend must have gotten to everyone.Well, I have been crazy busy but, just wanted to say hi....hey, where is diane and tess.I hope they come back!! I had a bad weekend I kinda cheated on my diet a bit,but am definetly starting ovre tommorow and getting back on track..

well, off ot bed, C ya tommorow!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:23 AM   #28  

Hello Ladies,

I'm back!! The move went well, but it did mean that the healthy eating went awol for a few days lol! Did have some jam donuts that I've been craving for a while, so felt better. TOM coming up, so have been mainlining chocolate, as well as from the stress of the move. My bed gets delivered on Wed which will be really cool, as I've hurt my back and sleeping on the blow up bed isn't helping! A bit better today, but still living on nurofen.

Sweet - Sorry to hear about all the bad stuff happening. Nothing worse than something happening unfairly. Make sure to follow the right channels, so that these people can't use that as a reason to convict/harass.

Wendy - Hope you feel better soon. I know that I'm usually in a foul mood when I'm sick!

I actullay managed to lose 1/2 kg (1lb) this week! Hope it goes better now that we've stocked up on veggies again.

Must go, work calls.

Mwah
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:54 AM   #29  

Sweet - I'm on the points version of WW, although I've bought the SBD book to have a look at that. My dad died from a heart attack and my mom has already had a stent inserted, so I'm keen to keep my heart as healthy as possible. Luckily, I don't seem to have the familial cholestorol, but it never hurts to be careful. That comes from my mom's side of the family, and I luckily look like my dad's side.

Terry Pratchett wise, give one book a go. Even my mom now and again looks through one, as his humour is quite subtle and it can take a while before you catch the 'real world' connection that he's making. I would try 'The Hogfather' as a first try or 'Men at Arms'. I also enjoy books by John Sandford. They are crime/police but also have some humour and the main charactor is fallable. I've been re-reading all the SP books again, during the move, as I haven't had a chance to go to the library. If you like cats, try to get hold of books by Deric Longden, he is a Brit who writes about his cats. My mom and I have at times laughed out loud at his descriptions! I will go through my books, when I get a chance and see who else I enjoy. Do you read fantasy as well?
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:05 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

Hello, everyone, found the thread.....I am finally not sick anymore, but got my period...LOL.

Well, at least I am not retaining water weight.
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote