Old 02-27-2006, 02:01 AM   #181  

well done on weight loss meg!!

I heard today from the salsa dance instructor. She is starting new classes in 2 weeks time. she must be ambitious – she has 3 different classes starting on different days. I told her I’d done salsa but she reckoned there are different types of salsa and I wouldn’t have learned proper latin salsa. Who knows? So anyway I look forward to starting that

Did obedience class tonight with my dog. I want her to learn to walk better on a lead but also to be more confident with strange dogs. Off now to cook steak for dinner. Night all
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:18 AM   #182  

Hello Everyone,

Welcome Cheryl!!! Today is my weigh in day and I lost another 3lbs!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I am so so stinkin happy!!! I love dancing but have never danced the salsa. I would love to learn how. I think the salsa is such a sexy dance. I dont have any family around here so that means we hardly ever have a sitter for the kids. So it is hard to be able to go out and dance, or do anything that isn't child friendly. Good job on not pigging out out at brunch Wendy that is awsome!!! I am not ready to be able to do that yet. If I went my diet would have been out the window. My son is a huge eater to. I am wondering how I am going to be able to keep food in the house once he gets a little older. Well I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to you all later.

Aila
bigbootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:26 AM   #183  

Default Hi guys!

Happy Monday! LOL!

I hope everyone is well. I'm doing great, have a pretty bad cold, but other than that, I'm fine.

I went away with my BF this weekend to a spa and had a wonderful time. It was so hard to come into work today, believe me.

I have no idea what my weight is, I'm going to weigh in next Saturday. I hope I do well this week!!

Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:01 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Cool

Hello! Hello!!! Wow! I am so happy for you guys!!!
(I also lost 3lbs!!)

Hey Sweet Pea! We have what we call a liesure guide that come out with the paper quarterly and they have all sorts of activities from pottery to car maitenence and everything in between! Would you believe I am thinking of taking a salsa class too! Thank goodness there is one that doesn't need partners! I have to check out the prices but I'm really interested!

Lisa~ you got your boyfriend to go to the spa with you?! Wow, must be a good man!
Gotta go get some work done...c ya!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #185  

I love latin dancing. I used to date a spanish guy (100 years ago) and the dancing made up for the fact he was a jerk! he he eh

Good job on the breakfast Wendy! I have two boys 2 and 10 and they seem to take turns being huge eaters! food just flies out of my house it's really amazing!

Wendy was today your weigh-in day? how did that go?
susie_sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 06:26 PM   #186  

Hi Susie! I lost 3 lbs and 2 inches! So far so good!

So me thinks we should start AFGF #16 tomorrow!! Wow! How exciting!! I'll get around to that later tonight.We are getting pretty full here!

Dinner time! Homemade chicken soup YUM!!
Old 02-27-2006, 08:24 PM   #187  

I forgot all about weigh in and it is t.o.m. so it's probably all distorted anyway.
congrats bigbootie and wendy on the weight loss

I checked out the distance I am walking. The most I have done is 2.8km which is exactly half of the walk I will be doing this weekend so I hope I can make it. I put myname down for a "fun" walk. If I find someone to walk with that will make it easier. Walking on your own can be discouraging. The other thing is I have to be there at 8am. I’m rarely compos mentis (or even awake) at that hour of the day so that will be a big challenge! Have to get up early have breakfast and go down there. Might even be earlier than that as we have to catch a bus to the starting point. Holy cow. I better start looking after myself, not just my exercise but early nights and better eating so I am in better shape to cope with this.

susie - i think a man who can dance is really sexy i'd love a guy to dance with regularly. The salsa should be fun. I will be crossing my fingers there are lots of men there. Often there are more women and so we have to take turns to dance and stand out some of the time which is boring!

Lisa i'm thinking a spa sounds like a fine idea. tmrw i am going for a facial - it will be lovely!!!
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:44 PM   #188  
dgpebbles

Congrats Wendy and Bigbootie on your losses...Well I was only down .8lb but I think I'm retianing fluid and I've been working out with weights some this week...

Salsa dancing sounds like fun...I love to watch it
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:24 AM   #189  

#16 is up and running!! See ya there!
W.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:05 PM   #190  

Hello everyone,

Wendy what is # 16??? Just checkin in. Gotta run, not having a very good day I have not been feeling well. Will check back in later.

Aila
bigbootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:39 PM   #191  

Hi Aila!! We have a new fresh thread called A few Good Friends`#16 come and meet us there!
W.