Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #1276  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

hmmm A ...that sounds like a good idea. I looked and looked and looked all over the web for diets and basically they are ALL the same thing ~ EAT HEALTHY stay away or limit fatty and sugar foods. Ever heard of the traffic light diet? Kind of a no brainer on what to and not to eat. Green (veggies & fruits) foods you eat as much as you want , yellow ( rice, noodles) foods you go easy on and red (red meats and sugar) you stay away from or eat only in very small amounts. Was going to buy the book but now I'm thinking I have a 101 ( no not really but a lot ) books that tell me the RIGHT foods to eat I really don't need another one. I've been craving veggies and fruit so thats a good sign to start eating healthier will not hurt my family to do so either.

T, that sounds fun and a good reason to get in shape too.

A, yeah on the massage Lets go for 11 min on that today...you can do it
Old 04-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #1277  
banned

hey lorra!

thanks. did 3 miles in 20 minutes. ya know its funny bc core contradicts some of what you posted bout that traffic diet thing. on core you get to have meat every day if you want it but it limits you to once a day and only the leanest cuts. the rest of is basically the same except for the starch thing. again you get as much as needed at one meal but the stipulation is its limited to b rice not reg. and w. pasta not reg. give it some thought k?
Old 04-11-2007, 10:16 PM   #1278  
Day 1 back on plan...

You know what works the best for me...eating light during the day and eat enough to get full at dinner. I seem to lose the most doing that. If I slip up and eat to much during the day all I want to do is snack all day long. Every diet says eat more during the day and less at night but that doesn't work for me I end up hungry all day long. Guess I'm a little backwards

A, you did awesome keep up the good work
Old 04-12-2007, 04:44 AM   #1279  

A, Finally a great massage!!!!!!YAYAY!!!!!!!!!!
L, I hear you about the fruits yesterday I ate 4 oranges!!!!!!! I had to go buy another bag for today!!
Still awaitin A.F. and up to 214.2 so any minute now...
Have a great day you two, we are gearing up for another winter storm, what happened to spring already, I have no idea but I know one thing that Groundhog is a liar!!!!!!LOL
T
Old 04-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #1280  
banned

hi guys!
LOL T you are pretty fiunny. sorry bout af that stinks. its pouring today.

whats up l? thanks for the support girlie im gearin up for mon. tomm night im hittin wholesale and sat or sun i will buy food.

ya gotta do what works for you...thats the key. for me im good if i eat as much as i need to during the day but everyone is def. diff.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:15 PM   #1281  
banned

ok, i did 4 in 27 min
Old 04-12-2007, 11:25 PM   #1282  
Day 1 back on plan...

T, hear about the snow storm coming your way. You guys can say you got a lot use out of your winter clothes this year We've had some really hot days.... makes me scared of what the summer will bring us this year

A, Four miles in 27 MIN woohoo ...you should join T in her 6 mile walk coming up.

Went shopping for food today and only bought two junk food items ...everything else was just stuff for dinner, Dh lunches and of course the non food items I could have done without Need to stop taking DD shopping with me she wants to look at everything and then I want to buy it...mostly for her too.

Nighty nite ladies
Old 04-13-2007, 09:14 AM   #1283  
banned

thanks lorra

good job on the low junk food purchase. i plan to do that too. if i buy any@ all this week itll only be something that can be eaten bf monday. i may not tho bc i already have icecream&2 pkgs of reeses come to think of it i prob wont bc ill be pigging out@ lunch w a friend on sunday.

whats up t?
Old 04-13-2007, 11:11 AM   #1284  
banned

4.2 m=27.40
Old 04-13-2007, 01:51 PM   #1285  
Day 1 back on plan...

GREAT JOB A
Old 04-13-2007, 02:14 PM   #1286  
banned

aww ty lorra! i think im done w that kinda mileage though bc mon if my official restart so i will merely be adding the tread as additional activity to my existent routine rather than by itself like i have been but id like to pull at least 1 mile.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:15 PM   #1287  
banned

are we all on track now? if not, lets get there!! i know the weekend is gonna be a food massacre, but mon i will jump right back!
Old 04-14-2007, 09:16 AM   #1288  
banned

good morning guys!
whats up? im anticipating that ill be fine today w food except for the pizza but ive no hopes for tomm as it is bagel day in this house and seeing as though its gonna be my last one for a very very long time i will have one and im having lunch w a friend so its dn the tubes but im ok w that bc i wasnt really starting until monday anyway.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #1289  
banned

4.5=30 min! yipee!!! that was my goal...

im done now til monday and i doubt ill be able to keep that kind of time after lifting weights but i was using the time to really get the feel of it bc ive never walked a tread bf last weekend. but, i would like to keep it somwhere bt 10-20 min a day(in addition to the weights, bike, and pool)
Old 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM   #1290  
Day 1 back on plan...

I'm kinda half a$$ing it I've been on the go all day the last couple days so I've been eating whatever whenever. Kept me busy but that's not good either. Didn't get to curves friday either ..was all set to do so then all the to do's from thurday were spilled into friday so I never made it up there to sign up.......HOWEVER I'm done with tomorrows so I'm starting today...had a wake up call this morning. I looked into the mirror and noticed how fat my neck was I've had a double chin wasn't proud of it but that wasn't all I seen when I looked in the mirror now my whole neck is getting fatter Gross. Okay so enough is enough now or never. I will head up to curves hopefully Monday if not for sure on tuesday. Have NOTHING planned for Tuesday so there should be no reason I can not make it up there.
Closed Thread